• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The unwritten : adding cosmology explanation + other stuff [STAFFS EVALUATE THIS THREAD 👾]

Please be more careful when accepting these sorts of things
Well I was good with the reasoning, the grammatical errors and the formatting issues would be a seperate issue. But you are right that I should've been stricter regarding what was being presented to me quality wise.

But as Firestorm said I would stop the CRT until all the 1-A - 0 changes are finalized, since it would directly effect this franchise.

So should this thread be closed then..?

Also I had already added the exact explanation in the OP on the verse page but prince modified it (abbreviated it, more specifically) although I've no problem with the existing explanation right now but maybe @PrinceStories should link the respective scans as well because it lacks any 🙏

One more thing, the explanation says
Leviathan's favorites have stronger powers than average humans with powers that reach 1-A, letting them effect the hierarchy of stories
Leviathan's favourites can't reach that feat by themselves at all but only via using maanim (for which it isn't necessary to be a Leviathan's favourite) so wording it like this feels erroneous, an example of this would be Madame Rausch who is also Leviathan's favourite but only 10B and higher via haxx

Assuming Fire/Qawsed wouldn't want a wording issue like this to be put on hold, Zexer, you can just suggest how to reword it and I can slot that into the page, with fixed grammar if needed.

Assuming Fire/Qawsed wouldn't want a wording issue like this to be put on hold, Zexer, you can just suggest how to reword it and I can slot that into the page, with fixed grammar if needed.
Certainly.

Leviathan's favourites have stronger powers than average humans, some of whom can use The Maanim, a tool that can ascend their powers up to 1A and make them capable of affecting the hierarchy of stories

One more thing, the explanation says

Leviathan's favourites can't reach that feat by themselves at all but only via using maanim (for which it isn't necessary to be a Leviathan's favourite) so wording it like this feels erroneous, an example of this would be Madame Rausch who is also Leviathan's favourite but only 10B and higher via haxx
Sorry for necro, but shouldn't all of Leviathan's characters have outer hax?
Wilson Taylor, for instance, could straight up use the LEviathan as a genie who made his wishes come true, Tom could straight up warp the world of moby dick with plothax, Pullman could channel the leviathan's power like when he made a flood come by making people believe it's going to, etc. Pullaman could even tank Tom's magic with no damage, which could get something probably

Sorry for necro, but shouldn't all of Leviathan's characters have outer hax?
Wilson Taylor, for instance, could straight up use the LEviathan as a genie who made his wishes come true, Tom could straight up warp the world of moby dick with plothax, Pullman could channel the leviathan's power like when he made a flood come by making people believe it's going to, etc. Pullaman could even tank Tom's magic with no damage, which could get something probably
Leviathan Favorite are always has been accepted as a smurf as their abilities is basically straight up come from the leviathan mind (Technically everyone in the verse does).

Unless you're talking about AP here, which is no warranted as they have strange limitation on stuff, like why needed "The Maanim" to destroy all stories? while at some point when Leviathan is dying Pullman can just straight up corrupt stories together, the most beloved one like Tom Taylor is the only favorite who treated to have the abilites to the point of killing the Leviathan.

Leviathan Favorite are always has been accepted as a smurf as their abilities is basically straight up come from the leviathan mind (Technically everyone in the verse does).

Unless you're talking about AP here, which is no warranted as they have strange limitation on stuff, like why needed "The Maanim" to destroy all stories? while at some point when Leviathan is dying Pullman can just straight up corrupt stories together, the most beloved one like Tom Taylor is the only favorite who treated to have the abilites to the point of killing the Leviathan.
I think all of leviathan favorites should have situational outerversal AP. Tom can basically completely warp stories (stopping Moby Dick) and he even has inherent power to heal broken stories (Lizzie implied it's due to his raw power as opposed to a specific ability), etc. But Wilson using Leviathan to straight up grant his wishes sort of implies they can all use it this way. Pullman definitely shouldn't be human physically. Tanking Tom's spells should make him at the very least superhuman in some way

Da_Lunge is suggesting that characters who are currently rated as "far higher" for being able to wield the Leviathan's hax, should instead be given the Leviathan's tier instead (i.e. 1-A).

Previous aspects of this thread have already been resolved.

As far as I can tell, that suggestion doesn't have much to do with the new standards, other than the risk that those standards would change the tiers further.

tbh Lunge's suggestion could just be chucked into a new thread.

Okay. So what, if anything, should currently be done in this thread then?

Evaluating Lunge's suggestion could either be done here, or in a new thread. It's arbitrary, really, and I don't think it'd take too long.

Okay. I think that we can continue here then.

Back