• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The unwritten : adding cosmology explanation + other stuff [STAFFS EVALUATE THIS THREAD 👾]

Sisyphusx

He/Him
Basically a continuation of the conclusion of this thread

The current unwritten verse page lacks an explanation sect so this thread is centred around adding one

I've prepared a concise explanation covering all the relevant info that can be added in the verse page itself, this :

• EXPLANATION
The world is only the aggregate of human perception, where different worlds have different fundamental working of reality/notions; such as with 'magic'
The hierarchy of stories is an endless (and infinite) hierarchy of stories stacked upon each other with no top or bottom where a world on a lower layer is fictional/dream to the world above it, the stories from upper layer are more real and more 'truer' described as "A truth that's beyond regular kind of truth" (1A+)
Note : There are also evidence of such worlds in the hierarchy which are not stacked but intertwined in a paradoxical nature where world A is fiction in world B and world B a fiction in world A, therefore both being qualitatively above each other while also simultaneously being as real and equal.
The staircase of worlds is an endless flight of stairs that extends through the world of stories. It was created by Wilson Taylor (through the power of Leviathan) to observe the world of stories
The world exists in two seperate pieces, one being the material world and the other the spiritual world in which each story contains three different spaces, the first is the Story Space which contains the physical reality of the story. The second space is the narrative channel, a domain of pure concept and is the source of the words/concepts that describes the world. Beyond these spaces exists The White-page, the ultimate non-being and anti-thesis of existence where words doesn't exist.
Beyond the Hierarchy of Stories is "The Ocean". It is a substrate which underlies and is responsible for the existence of the worlds of stories and where the Leviathan species live, They view the Hierarchy of Stories as a dream. The Leviathan species have an infinite regression where the whales above view the whales below as a dream with the final whale being the Mother of Leviathan. (H-1A)
This much is pretty much already accepted on the wiki but apart from this there's something else I would like to discuss about :
At the end of the series, it's revealed that the entirety discussed till now is also fiction to the plane of existence where Wilson resides (And Wilson becomes the writer of the unwritten)
Furthermore, we are indicated that even this plane of existence is just a story to the plane above and inductively this continues in an infinite series of reality-fiction hierarchy again.
Edit (result) :
Wilson's unwritten only includes the unwritten excluding the ocean and the cetacean Hierarchy as the ocean is a realm that underlies all fictional worlds (the hierarchy of stories) and becomes an indivisible organic substrate of everything in the fictional world (including story space and unwritten page) as stated by Mike Carey here and also because Leviathan is the source of all stories which includes Wilson's unwritten as well

• Leviathan H-1A Justification

Leviathan's current H-1A justification's 80% content is just explaining the HoS so if the above explanation is added we can refine the H-1A justification of Leviathan to this :
Reside qualitatively beyond the Hierarchy of Stories in "The Ocean". It is a substrate which underlies and is responsible for the existence of the worlds of stories and where the Leviathan species live. They view the Hierarchy of Stories as a dream. The Leviathan species have an infinite regression where the whales above view the whales below as a dream with the final whale being the Mother of Leviathan.

Also, maybe moving this :
NOTE : Despite being published by Vertigo comics, the Unwritten is a creator owned property and is not canonically part of the wider DC universe.
From leviathan's profile to the verse page would be more appropriate

Last edited:
Hey dude, can you give the TL;DR? I'm confused by what you're bringing up.

• Explanation of the cosmology and how it gets its scaling (to add as an explanation in the verse page)

• refinement of Leviathan's H-1A justification and moving the verse note

• Proposition of a possible tier 0 hierarchy in the verse

• Explanation of the cosmology and how it gets its scaling (to add as an explanation in the verse page)

• refinement of Leviathan's H-1A justification and moving the verse note

• Proposition of a possible tier 0 hierarchy in the verse
Can you tell me which one will get the upgrade?

Which may conclude at tier 0 (leviathan being high-end H-1A who is contained in the aforementioned system)
Had a complete brainrot thinking about this back then, honestly doesn't need leviathan on the books, the fact that Wilson write Hight 1-B hierarchy and each stories have their own HoS is already worth further discussion. But well Ultima tierring system would made this useless

Can you tell me which one will get the upgrade?
If you mean the character who'll get upgraded, then only Wilson though he doesn't have a profile on the wiki so it won't affect any other known characters much, other than that it's just the verse and basically infinite of unknown entities

Had a complete brainrot thinking about this back then, honestly doesn't need leviathan on the books, the fact that Wilson write Hight 1-B hierarchy and each stories have their own HoS is already worth further discussion. But well Ultima tierring system would made this useless
Yea, I think Wilson is the strongest known character in the verse till the end yet he doesn't have a profile or discussion on the wiki is strange enough

For ultima tiering system, maybe I'm missing something but, if 'A' possesses actual qualitative superiority through r>f then the character or structure would be regarded as 1A, no? And we're talking about HoS which is an infinite hierarchy of the same r>f gap following with the rest of the lore and Wilson (technically) at the top of it so I think this should scale even better like that, again, unless I'm missing something

If you mean the character who'll get upgraded, then only Wilson though he doesn't have a profile on the wiki so it won't affect any other known characters much, other than that it's just the verse and basically infinite of unknown entities
It would do effect Leviathan and its Favourites, Wilson did in fact turn "The Unwritten" into something he write but what Wilson fictionalized does not effect beyond "the Ocean", beyond their world there still is still the hierarchy of catacean as he himself hasn't lost his boons of being the Leviathan Favorite (Lowkey might make HoS more than 1A+🥶)
For ultima tiering system, maybe I'm missing something but, if 'A' possesses actual qualitative superiority through r>f then the character or structure would be regarded as 1A, no? And we're talking about HoS which is an infinite hierarchy of the same r>f gap following with the rest of the lore and Wilson (technically) at the top of it so I think this should scale even better like that, again, unless I'm missing something
Ye but the tier 0 change would made this verse capped at Hight 1-A+ Regardless, as it actually more of for state of being rather than cosmology

If you consider Wilson>Leviathan with the above explanation, then I disagree.
First, you need to understand the nature of Leviathan which is that Leviathan is a representation the primal collective unconscious of humanity itself, the minds of millions of people reading and when we create/tell stories, we also create another reality, then the human beings in that reality will also be aware and create their own reality. Since there are infinite realities stacking up, it means there is also an infinite Leviathan accompanying it. This is on the same level as the concept of god (The Unwritten #23). Then Gross also stated in one of the interviews that the existence of moby dick is suitable for describing Leviahtan. where this is a metaphysical essence that metaphorizes into every story and then takes the form of what humans imagine, also giving it power and existential value.
Gross: And we tried to suggest in the last issue by going back to it that one of the reasons "Moby Dick" exists is almost to serve as a place where Leviathan can be healed over and over again. Mike put a great line in there: "[It's] the only story where the whale wins." There is almost a metaphysical reason for Moby Dick to exist in the pantheon of literature.
https://www.cbr.com/carey-gross-close-the-book-on-the-unwritten-apocalypse/

This is also supported by Wilson's statement that stories are only part of a symbol more real truth (Leviathan) that's beyond the regural kind of truth.
"Some symbols become more real than what they stand for. Like they're part of a truth thats beyond the regular kind of truth" (The Unwritten #19).

Second, it's clear that Winson's story in apocalypse issue 12 was also created by Leviathan, as explained above, he/she is the collective unconscious when someone creates a story.

Third, Mike Carey is also clear that the ocean where Leviathan lives is an ocean that underlies all fictional worlds (the hierarchy of stories) and becomes an indivisible organic substrate of everything in the fictional world (including story space [1] and unwritten page [0]).

https://www.cbr.com/carey-and-gross-on-the-unwritten-and-the-ship-that-sank-twice/
Carey: There is that moment in the Leviathan arc where the Frankenstein monster basically tells Tom that there is only one ocean. There are so many, many stories which the ocean features, you can use it as a conduit to go from one story to another because the ocean is always the same. So in that sense, there is an organic, unbreakable substrate underlying all of the fictional worlds. That was one of the reasons why it was cool to have Leviathan be an aquatic beast.

If you consider Wilson>Leviathan with the above explanation, then I disagree.
First, you need to understand the nature of Leviathan which is that Leviathan is a representation the primal collective unconscious of humanity itself, the minds of millions of people reading and when we create/tell stories, we also create another reality, then the human beings in that reality will also be aware and create their own reality. Since there are infinite realities stacking up, it means there is also an infinite Leviathan accompanying it. This is on the same level as the concept of god (The Unwritten #23). Then Gross also stated in one of the interviews that the existence of moby dick is suitable for describing Leviahtan. where this is a metaphysical essence that metaphorizes into every story and then takes the form of what humans imagine, also giving it power and existential value.

https://www.cbr.com/carey-gross-close-the-book-on-the-unwritten-apocalypse/

This is also supported by Wilson's statement that stories are only part of a symbol more real truth (Leviathan) that's beyond the regural kind of truth.
"Some symbols become more real than what they stand for. Like they're part of a truth thats beyond the regular kind of truth" (The Unwritten #19).

Second, it's clear that Winson's story in apocalypse issue 12 was also created by Leviathan, as explained above, he/she is the collective unconscious when someone creates a story. Third, Mike Carey is also clear that the ocean where Leviathan lives is an ocean that underlies all fictional worlds (the hierarchy of stories) and becomes an indivisible organic substrate of everything in the fictional world (including story space [1] and unwritten page [0])

You seem to be missing something here:
Second, it's clear that Winson's story in apocalypse issue 12 was also created by Leviathan, as explained above, he/she is the collective unconscious when someone creates a story.
As you do not only do a non-sequitur here but the premise is false in itself.
Leviathan doesn't creates stories it's never been shown to be capable of doing so, it only feeds on the stories told by humans, the said stories becomes its dreams and those dreams turn into reality as told by Pullman here
Being the collective unconsciousness has pretty much got nothing to do with here, leviathan feeds on stories as dreams and it got turned into a story itself

But this time around in issue #12 of apocalypse, we see that leviathan is the one being written here as a story and we literally see Wilson turning the entirety of unwritten into a Fiction which he writes as Tom says "Someone told me once that the worlds are stacked like cordwood in a barn. Well, we just dropped one level in the stack, there's no coming back. Wilson wrote us all, is writing us all."

Carey's statement is only indicating towards the unwritten cosmology but
Here again it's shown that the entire unwritten series we had gone through has become just a fiction which Wilson wrote, "the unwritten" includes the ocean, it includes the hierarchy of Leviathans.
This new r>f and beyond may be called an extended hierarchy for the sake of convenience

what Wilson fictionalized does not effect beyond "the Ocean", beyond their world there still is still the hierarchy of catacean as he himself hasn't lost his boons of being the Leviathan Favorite (Lowkey might make HoS more than 1A+🥶)
Wilson isn't one of the Leviathan's favourite though, it was just the manim who made him unable to perform such ability (now when I think of it maybe manim can get amp by this) and for the hierarchy of cetacean, please see my above message, it's obvious that the story unwritten is the one which encompasses the ocean and hierarchy of cetacean and Wilson quite literally is the one who wrote it so qualitative superior

I'm not entirely sure on this myself, the context was quite vague in itself but this is what I could make it up as thus why I'm only looking for a logical connection of it all right now

As you do not only do a non-sequitur here but the premise is false in itself.
Leviathan doesn't creates stories it's never been shown to be capable of doing so, it only feeds on the stories told by humans, the said stories becomes its dreams and those dreams turn into reality as told by Pullman here
Being the collective unconsciousness has pretty much got nothing to do with here, leviathan feeds on stories as dreams and it got turned into a story itself
Did you actually read the comic? if yes then you should know that in issue 34.5 young Wilson meets Leviathan while he is locked in a dark room and he states that Leviathan is the source of all stories and narratives, where the stories exist because Leviathan wants them to exist.

"For I knew, in some inexplicable way, what it was I now faced. Something like the angels-and yet as unlike them as it was possible to be. For they were only story made real, and this was the source of all story. Just as the tree that falls in the wead will always make a sound in Jods ears, so every narrative-if it had no other audience-woull still have this creature."
But this time around in issue #12 of apocalypse, we see that leviathan is the one being written here as a story and we literally see Wilson turning the entirety of unwritten into a Fiction which he writes as Tom says "Someone told me once that the worlds are stacked like cordwood in a barn. Well, we just dropped one level in the stack, there's no coming back. Wilson wrote us all, is writing us all."
You need to know that Tom's statement does not refer to Leviathan at all, this context directs Wilson writting the story to influence Tom, Rausch and Pullman so that they are eaten by Leviathan where some of the power they have is a gift from Leviathan itself. by eating the three of them Leviathan can heal the wounds caused by Pullman in issue 35 and also why Leviathan exist in Wilson's story because Leviathan is an entity that is in symbiosis with humans, they live in every human imagination to help digest every fiction. Even though he is in symbiosis with humans, Leviathan will not be limited by humans, on the contrary, humans are the ones who need Leviathan to gain their power's as Rausch explain.

They help us... to digest sugars. and the beast helps us to digest fiction. it will be a very slow... apocalypse those who live... by the imagination... will feel it fisrt.
Carey's statement is only indicating towards the unwritten cosmology but
Here again it's shown that the entire unwritten series we had gone through has become just a fiction which Wilson wrote, "the unwritten" includes the ocean, it includes the hierarchy of Leviathans.
This new r>f and beyond may be called an extended hierarchy for the sake of convenience
The use the unwritten word cannot be a proof that character is superiority to all characters in the fiction. Such cases have been widely used in various fictions such as DC and Marvel for example.

"For I knew, in some inexplicable way, what it was I now faced. Something like the angels-and yet as unlike them as it was possible to be. For they were only story made real, and this was the source of all story. Just as the tree that falls in the wead will always make a sound in Jods ears, so every narrative-if it had no other audience-woull still have this creature."
For the sake of God, source and creator are not the same thing. The source can refer to where something comes from, while the creator is the entity or person responsible for making it. There are some cases where they equivocate but not here, leviathan is the source of all narratives simply because it is (or contains) the collective unconsciousness of all human beings and not because it is the spawn point of stories so you're misinterpreting the statement
Leviathan exist in Wilson's story because Leviathan is an entity that is in symbiosis with humans, they live in every human imagination to help digest every fiction.
You make sense at this point, yea
The use the unwritten word cannot be a proof that character is superiority to all characters in the fiction.
But I'm not sure on this one, you may be strawmanning my argument here, I'm not claiming the superiority just through the name but via him being the writer of the entire story and in the scan I linked you can see him talking to the publisher about the same story

For the sake of God, source and creator are not the same thing. The source can refer to where something comes from, while the creator is the entity or person responsible for making it. There are some cases where they equivocate but not here, leviathan is the source of all narratives simply because it is (or contains) the collective unconsciousness of all human beings and not because it is the spawn point of stories so you're misinterpreting the statement
Your argument about stories become Leviathan's dreams and dreams become truth does not include creating a world/reality? I'm quite confused with your thinking, basically the stories created by humans become real because Leviathan makes the stories into a world hierarchy (in the sense that he/she makes a world hierarchy based on the stories created by humans). And I'm not saying Leviathan is the creator.

Then did you only read Leviathan's explanation from the justification of its attack potency? You should read the entire explanation page on this blog (especially on Leviathan).

And I'm not saying Leviathan is the creator.
Yea that's what I was arguing for because you said leviathan created the story of issue 12 of apocalypse in one of your previous messages

And I'm well aware of the rest of the informations so you don't need to worry about that actually

The topic of discussion is actually where the plane of existence where Wilson resides scales to as to fit/connect that piece into the cosmology
You still didn't provide an assuring refutation to my stance although would it be like this : Hierarchy of cetacean/the ocean > Wilson's plane of existence > HoS... according to you?

Hierarchy of cetacean/the ocean > Wilson's plane of existence > HoS... according to you?
Yes If you look at the last panel, it is clear that Wilson is descending stairway of worlds that is directly connected to hierarchy of stories. And you can also see how depiction cosmology The Unwritten.
Source:Sandman31

Last edited:
Yes If you look at the last panel, it is clear that Wilson is descending stairway of worlds that is directly connected to hierarchy of stories. And you can also see how depiction cosmology The Unwritten.
Source:Sandman31

I've edited the OP accordingly, can you look at it and tell your stance if it's alright now to add it in the verse page (and the other changes)

Also, I would like to discuss some scans with you, should I make a the unwritten discussion page? (if there isn't already one)

I've edited the OP accordingly, can you look at it and tell your stance if it's alright now to add it in the verse page (and the other changes)
I think it's been a suitable change:

Power of the Verse​

Most characters in The Unwritten are normal human has many extremely powerful abilities such as Plot Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Mind Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Subjective Reality, Conceptual Manipulation,Existence Erasure, Death Manipulation, Immersion, Dimensional Manipulation, Text Manipulation, BFR and much more.

Leviathan's favorites have stronger powers than average human with powers that reach at Tier 1-A that gives effect through The hierarchy of stories which is the aggregate of human perception, where different worlds have different fundamental working of reality/notions; such as with 'magic' and aslo is an endless (and infinite) hierarchy of stories stacked upon each other with no top or bottom where a world on a lower layer is fictional/dream to the world above it, the stories from upper layer are more real and more 'truer' described as "A truth that's beyond regular kind of truth". also worlds in the hierarchy intertwined in a paradoxically nature where world A is a fiction in world B and world B is a fiction in world A and so forth simultaneously such as a reflection of hierarchy to one another in every hierarchy of stories.

Above all the Hierarchy of Stories is "The Ocean"/Leviathan as the supreme being in The Unwritten reach at Tier High 1-A infinite layered. It's a substrate which underlies and is responsible for the existence of the worlds of stories and where the Leviathan species live, They view the Hierarchy of Stories as a dream. The Leviathan species have an infinite regression where the whales above view the whales below as a dream with the final whale being the Mother of Leviathan.

Explanations​

*Cosmology and Terminology

Last edited:
I think it's been a suitable change:

Power of the Verse​

Most characters in The Unwritten are normal human has many extremely powerful abilities such as Plot Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Mind Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Subjective Reality, Conceptual Manipulation,Existence Erasure, Death Manipulation, Immersion, Dimensional Manipulation, Text Manipulation, BFR and much more.

Leviathan's favorites have stronger powers than average human with powers that reach at Tier 1-A that gives effect through The hierarchy of stories which is the aggregate of human perception, where different worlds have different fundamental working of reality/notions; such as with 'magic' and aslo is an endless (and infinite) hierarchy of stories stacked upon each other with no top or bottom where a world on a lower layer is fictional/dream to the world above it, the stories from upper layer are more real and more 'truer' described as "A truth that's beyond regular kind of truth". also worlds in the hierarchy intertwined in a paradoxically nature where world A is a fiction in world B and world B is a fiction in world A and so on simultaneously.

Above all the Hierarchy of Stories is "The Ocean"/Leviathan as the supreme being in The Unwritten reach at Tier High 1-A infinite layered. It's a substrate which underlies and is responsible for the existence of the worlds of stories and where the Leviathan species live, They view the Hierarchy of Stories as a dream. The Leviathan species have an infinite regression where the whales above view the whales below as a dream with the final whale being the Mother of Leviathan.

Explanations​

*Cosmology and Terminology

I think putting it like this would be more efficient :

POWER OF THE VERSE

The already existing write up

EXPLANATIONS

The explanation in OP with the suggested additions
and then at the end of the explanation adding this :
for a more extensive cosmology and terminology explanation check this blog

How about it? And now we might call some verse knowledgeable mods here for permission if everything's settled...

I think putting it like this would be more efficient :

POWER OF THE VERSE

The already existing write up

EXPLANATIONS

The explanation in OP with the suggested additions
and then at the end of the explanation adding this :
for a more extensive cosmology and terminology explanation check this blog

How about it? And now we might call some verse knowledgeable mods here for permission if everything's settled...
That's what I suggested above.

Ah, alright, you put the "explanation" title below the write up that's why I thought that you're including the write up in the "power of the verse" section, my bad
However, you have to ask the staff to give you feedback to make it acceptable and I will edit it.

However, you have to ask the staff to give you feedback to make it acceptable and I will edit it.
I'm okay with doing the editing work though I'm unaware of staffs who are knowledgeable with this verse, so can you ask any to check this thread if you don't mind?

I have some questions/concerns that I was hoping someone could clear up, the first being this;
The world is only the aggregate of human perception, where different worlds have different fundamental working of reality/notions; such as with 'magic'
The hierarchy of stories is an endless (and infinite) hierarchy of stories stacked upon each other with no top or bottom where a world on a lower layer is fictional/dream to the world above it, the stories from upper layer are more real and more 'truer' described as "A truth that's beyond regular kind of truth" (1A+)
An infinite hierarchy of stories is not 1-A+, but High 1-B, at least atm.

The second thing is this;
The Leviathan species have an infinite regression where the whales above view the whales below as a dream with the final whale being the Mother of Leviathan.
While the scan does say there is an infinite regression of whales, it doesn't say each one views the one below as a dream, is there a scan missing?

An infinite hierarchy of stories is not 1-A+, but High 1-B, at least atm.
1-A+ The hierarchy of stories comes from the hierarchy of reflections in every stories and also scan in issue 12 Apocalypse.

Wilson Taylor save the world with turn his son to a completely fictional character, later it was revealed that The Unwritten become something nothing as a fiction that Wilson write.
Proof:

Reflection Proof:

05uNGeAJeXS3zSAGfON8yqkRDJSY9K_q-rHsdz_53vIyD1rJKekOA_ubQFUIwx8r3PUJDS9yyrri=s1600

While the scan does say there is an infinite regression of whales, it doesn't say each one views the one below as a dream, is there a scan missing?
Qualitative superiority regression through ecosystem species Leviathans that underlies every hierarchy worlds statement from Rausch and some explanations from Carey and Gross.

The stacked oceans also have their own ecosystem and every ocean underlies all of the fictional worlds:

"That there is an ecosystem. Yes"

"Leviathans species can be symbiotic, predatory, or parasitic. His imminent death leaves a gap in the food chain. And so they come" (The Unwritten #46).

https://www.cbr.com/trade-waiting-carey-gross-open-the-wound-on-the-unwritten/

It's chilling, but I am left believing Leviathan is not alone and that there is another Leviathan out there waiting to take his place. When we last spoke we talked about what would happen if you wiped something like the Cabal from an ecosystem, it would simply create a niche to be filled by something else. Here we are and I think that time is coming again.

Gross
: I think it's more that there are potential new ones, like in the latest issue with Madame Rausch -- if that's the one that you're referring to -- she gets the little one at the beginning. It's like there is a potential here for a new one to fill its place but it would be a long process

Carey: Yes, there is definitely an ecosystem of creatures like Leviathan, any one of which could theoretically step into that role. We'll be looking at more of what the implications of that are as we go forward.
Gross: The one that's been wounded was the mother of all Leviathans, basically [Laughs] or the current mother of all Leviathans.

In this scan Rausch also explains the various nature of Leviathans from a variety of different perspectives.

First, the fry of Leviathan creates its own world with its own rules where the nature of the fry Leviathan is a chaotic nature that will damage the entire hierarchy so that world created by the fry of Leviathan will be full chaos with the rules it makes.

Second, it can also point to the nature of Leviathan itself, which creates a world with rules that are not chaotic or normal and orderly.

Three, the explanation can also be interpreted that big whale will create a small whale and set its own "rules" where these rules make the world what the whale wants, in other words, these rules make the small whale a part of the big whale's dream, they will live in the rules like a story.

Last edited:
Thank you. Only what Qawsedf234 has accepted though.

@Qawsedf234 Please be more careful when accepting these sorts of things
  1. The text that was added has many, many grammatical errors ("characters in The Unwritten are normal human has").
  2. The explanation blog that was linked to has many formatting errors, and is incomplete.
This should not have been accepted as-is but I don't know enough about the series to do proper damage control, so I'm just going to clean up the grammar where I can, and remove the link to the explanation blog.

EDIT: Cleanup done.

Last edited:
@Qawsedf234 Please be more careful when accepting these sorts of things
  1. The text that was added has many, many grammatical errors ("characters in The Unwritten are normal human has").
  2. The explanation blog that was linked to has many formatting errors, and is incomplete.
This should not have been accepted as-is but I don't know enough about the series to do proper damage control, so I'm just going to clean up the grammar where I can, and remove the link to the explanation blog.

EDIT: Cleanup done.
Thanks for the fix, i think your cleanup explain thing just fine

Back