• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular opinions.

Unpopular opinion, aside from my other views on the speed, I think Irrelevant speed should also be removed to make removing irrelevant strength easier with bots.
Aren't bots working like a Ctrl+F on wiki? I don't know much about it, but I usually use it for profiles which need to have the same sentence/bits of words edited a bunch of times.

Massive FRA disagreements for Immeasurable removal yeah. Although I did make the thread badly and it was closed a bit too early imo but eh. Guess it could still have a second shot here when I get enough motivation to do anything relevant tho.

Irrelevant is supposed to still be debatted, since people want to absolutely keep another invented speed criteria, although none were accepted so far.
I see, I found that thread to be really interesting although I was kinda neutral on the immeasurable stuff.
Though I definitely agree that Irrelevant Speed is just kinda... irrelevant and should be removed.

A lot of people have the view that irrelevant is just a fancier version of immeasurable and does not have any true differences iirc
Irrelevant Speed removal isn't that unpopular yeah. Just put it with Immeasurable since both are similar in that they aren't "really speed".

Massive FRA disagreements for Immeasurable removal yeah. Although I did make the thread badly and it was closed a bit too early imo but eh. Guess it could still have a second shot here when I get enough motivation to do anything relevant tho.
Just take the L with dignity :V

Aren't bots working like a Ctrl+F on wiki? I don't know much about it, but I usually use it for profiles which need to have the same sentence/bits of words edited a bunch of times.
I guess it is an analogy; a clearer one would "Find and Replace" from Microsoft word. The issue is more that they have the same "Irrelevant" wording. Assuming one case of removal is accepted, if one made a change with a bot, both would affect which would be bad.

Last edited:
I guess it is an analogy; a clearer one would "Find and Replace" from Microsoft word. The issue is more that they have the same "Irrelevant" wording. Assuming one case of removal is accepted. if one made a change with my bot, both would affect which would be bad.
Weird.
Like, if you edit directly on wikia they won't take it word by word but take into account the following and preceding words. That's how I turned "Hadō God Cell" into "Pseudo God" in one click without affecting the sentences only including "Hadō God" for Shinza.
So I thought that bots used the same system. I understand why things take a long time a bit more.

The Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is not worth spending over 80+ U.S. dollars on, especially when companies like 8BitDo sell comparably quality controllers for way less. Just a sign that Nintendo can charge for anything, and people would buy it

Unpopular opinions, an OP with more than 30 pages of content, I thought to take too much time to evaluate when I read them.

Also, Bleach threads get more than 1000 messages way to fast which things are to read.

Unpopular opinions, an OP with more than 30 pages of content, I thought to take too much time to evaluate when I read them.

Also, Bleach threads get more than 1000 messages way to fast which things are to read.
Bruh, this is close to fact.

There are lots of overpowered (or just powerful, as they often get lumped together) protagonists out there that are well-written and interesting. It's really up to the writers, this kind of characters aren't inherently wrong.
I can think of 10 overpowered characters that are still interesting (or their verses are still interesting). Mash, Sakamoto, Anos, Rimuru, Arthur Leywin, John Doe, Kim Dokja, Lucas Traumen/Frey Blake, Jin Mu Won, and probably Yeon Sieun/Gray Yeon counts too.

Mash Kyrielight? Also Anos and Rimuru, most hated characters to debated in vs discussion, surprisingly had a good story despite being isekai

I can think of 10 overpowered characters that are still interesting (or their verses are still interesting). Mash, Sakamoto, Anos, Rimuru, Arthur Leywin, John Doe, Kim Dokja, Lucas Traumen/Frey Blake, Jin Mu Won, and probably Yeon Sieun/Gray Yeon counts too.
baam from tog dont kill me it is kinda true

Shou Tucker from Fullmetal Alchemist is overhated
That's because FMA fans have like, 5 jokes so they tend to get overused, Shou being a shit person included.

Bondrewd puts Shou Tucker to shame, both in regards to being an absolute shit person and being a funny meme material (Made in Abyss fans overuse Bondrewd too).

I say this as a fan of both series.

It's kind of hard to think of an unpopular opinion which isn't popular alreadu but uhhh...... The speedrunning community has some chill folk but from my perspective it also involves a lot of toxic fools who get mad because the game won't break the way they intended it to

I agree, for as good as both games are I think Zelda fans hold them up in to high of a regard and judge any subsequent games after them by the same standards

I'm gonna get doxed for this but I think Anos Voldigoad is ungodly overrated.

I'm sorry but, "Demon King" just sounds like a cheezy nickname from a children's book and his design looks it was stolen from a bad Fairy Tail OC from Deviantart.

I'm sorry but, "Demon King" just sounds like a cheezy nickname from a children's book and his design looks it was stolen from a bad Fairy Tail OC from Deviantart.
Anos fanboys gonna crush you lol

This

I absolutely hate the whole "Demon king" thing. Holy shit it's the demon king anime boi! Everyone bow your knees and your ass to him!

Anos just screams edgy deviantart power fantasy OC.

Last edited:
I saw someone threw an absolute massive tantrum when someone jokingly called a Gundam Gipsy Danger, like chill dude. And I do dislike a lot of the disrespect Mecha seems to get a lot, but it's kind hard to get into the community when a lot of them consists of High and mighty elitist who think they're better than everyone.

Back