• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

The CRT limit rule sucks lemme downgrade a verse already grahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just want revisions to get finished.

Like the ones for the Mismagius, Fennekin & Murkrow lines, the ones for the Ralts lines, the ones for the Yamask & Frillish lines, the Pokemon Physiology ones, the Psychic type stuff among others....

WHERE ARE THE STAFF?!

I am on chapter 12 of Yakuza 3.
I, wholeheartedly, would like to say that there's no man that I hate more than Tamashiro
latest

He is human garbage. I have played 3 other yakuza games, I have fought MIA agents who wanna murder a kid, korean death-cult mafia, chinamen from vsbattles, armies upon armies of tojo clan dudes, mr. shakedown and yet never have I ever hated a man as much as this two-bit f-ck from bumf-ck nowhere. I hate him and the only reason I don't wish death upon him is because Joji already made sure to blow his brains right out for me.
Out of all the evil villains he is by far the most petty, personal and disgusting son of a bitch. Outside of the fact that both his boss fights are annoying, he ruined my orphanage, killed my friend and almost killed the rest of my friends. Never have I ever felt such blood lust for a person in yakuza except maybe for that one random guy in a Y2 substory who kidnapped a girl to r-pe her who I made sure to beat up with the most wild weapons I could find.

As for Mine, he is the one who orchestrated this. I heard some people interested in his motives but I don't care. He destroyed the orphanage, got my friend killed and others hurt, traumatized my kids for life and is now having some wacky thoughts about Daigo. I don't care about his motivations, I WILL go to Kamiyama, I WILL buy the most unorthodox weapon and I WILL shove it so far up his ugly ass that he will be legally certified to be a shish-kebab.

Otherwise, I would've been shocked by Rikiya's death but some mfer spoiled me about it in a comment section on youtube. Otherwise, I'll admit, I cried a bit. The pain in Kiryu's voice resonated with me like never before.

Back