• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

I really hate JJK and can't understand how it's so popular
Simple:
a cartoon character is dancing in front of a blue sky filled with stars

He doesn't seem to be a genuinely good character, he's just attractive (not really to me but to a lot of other people)
Ngl I'm not the best at explaining characters and why I like them but Gojo is a very good character imo. The Hidden Inventory / Premature Death arc goes a long way in fleshing him out and is when I really started liking him as a character.

Ngl I'm not the best at explaining characters and why I like them but Gojo is a very good character imo. The Hidden Inventory / Premature Death arc goes a long way in fleshing him out and is when I really started liking him as a character.
I'm not saying it's bad for you to like him or anything but at the same time with the way people glaze him and the manga as a whole you'd think it was the next Bleach or something
I'd probably be fine with it if it didn't feel like people were screaming in my ear that it's peak and one of the most amazing modern mangas or what ever
Also, again, the art style isn't exactly preferable to me.

I like how people pretend that Bleach was always peak or something. When the manga ended tons of japonese fans burned their physical volumes and called it trash as a whole, but years later people are calling it some masterpiece and you cant disagree

With that said, I havent read the last chapter nor seen any leaks, and it will be like that until good quality scans show up

I like how people pretend that Bleach was always peak or something. When the manga ended tons of japonese fans burned their physical volumes and called it trash as a whole, but years later people are calling it some masterpiece and you cant disagree

With that said, I havent read the last chapter nor seen any leaks, and it will be like that until good quality scans show up
I mean, people burn shit for dumb reasons all the time, Bleach just got Dixie Chicks'd.

Plus, iirc, the ending was only rushed because Kubo thought he was about to die. It was still good, Bleach was always peak.

Reminder that the outlash was primarily also done by toxic Ichigo and Rukia shippers

The anime really deluded their minds that a 15-17 year old would get together with someone who's 100+

Some people act like baboons, what else is new?
I'm saying that Bleach was probably the most hated manga of the big three. For years the manga was seen as just bad but somehow the Internet got a twist and started to act that its a manga for cool people only

I like bleach and such, but JJK is really lucky to not have one third of the hate that Bleach recived

"JJK is the new bleach" would be a better compliment for Bleach rather than to JJK, not because of writing or anything, but due to how people see the work

Last edited:
I'm saying that Bleach was probably the most hated manga of the big three. For years the manga was seen as just bad but somehow the Internet got a twist and started to act that its a manga for cool people only

I like bleach and such, but JJK is really lucky to not have one third of the hate that Bleach recived

"JJK is the new bleach" would be a better compliment for Bleach rather than to JJK, not because of writing or anything, but due to how people see the work
I never knew Bleach was so hated, can't imagine why, it seems good to me.
Reminder that the outlash was primarily also done by toxic Ichigo and Rukia shippers

The anime really deluded their minds that a 15-17 year old would get together with someone who's 100+
The shipping fandom is genuinely delirious bro. I don't even know why they're so invested in it.

Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss are really terrible and they both feel like they were written by some 14-year-old white boy who shouts slurs on Xbox Live

Gets even worse when either one of the shows try to take themselves seriously. Like for example, Alastor (the fraud) is the one character who almost never swears, and whenever he does, it's always treated as this badass epic moment, but in reality it comes across what the weird theatre kid in school would say to a bully to try and sound intimidating before getting laughed at

Back