• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

im actually wondering the f### antvasima meant to say with "i believe everyone can get along...excluding ireedemable psychopaths"
what is the ireedemable pyschopath in this instance?
is it criminals(f#cking scums of the earth)
or is it,like,hitler type of psychos?
Rob Lucci

KAMEN RIDER
kamen-rider-rainbow-gotchard-kamen-rider-gotchard.gif

My first ever argument with Dread (you know who is dread) was about Mushoku Tensei. I was pointing out how Rudeus is a creep and not like us™ but Dread was defending him. After a lot of back and forth I almost broke off contact completely but for whatever reason we became friends again. Way later the whole thing with Dread getting nuked went down.
From that day I learned that trusting a Mushoku Tensei fan is a very bad idea, even if they seem genuine.

My first ever argument with Dread (you know who is dread) was about Mushoku Tensei. I was pointing out how Rudeus is a creep and not like us™ but Dread was defending him. After a lot of back and forth I almost broke off contact completely but for whatever reason we became friends again. Way later the whole thing with Dread getting nuked went down.
From that day I learned that trusting a Mushoku Tensei fan is a very bad idea, even if they seem genuine.
People who call Shonen villains predators when faced with the hero from an issekai novel:

Powerscaling gained a Wikipedia page

It is so over
"Deadliest Fiction is a Deadliest Warrior-inspired fanon created in July 2010 by a group of historians, academics, and pop culture enthusiasts.[3][5] Being one of the well-known and most accurate battleboarding site around"
"However, throughout the years, VS Battles Wiki has had its share of controversies, such as inaccuracies in their profiles.[1][3]"

Whoever made this page was definitely a Deadliest Fiction shill

Just checked the place, it sucks ass. The profiles consist of a short summary of who they are and just the text of whatever battle they had.

Yogiri:
  • Hates Pedophiles
  • Is hated from everyone
Rudeus:
  • Is a Pedophile
  • Is loved from everyone
HMMM

why did dread got nuked?
and what the hell is a Mushoku Tensei?

why did dread got nuked?
and what the hell is a Mushoku Tensei?
Dread - (scientific name: Dreadius Falsimus) is a banned user and ex-staff member. They were quite infamous due to their overly verbose replies and obnoxious nerdiness which brought a lot of hate onto them. They were believed to be a woman but at one point the person they were e-dating did some investigating and discovered that they were, in fact, a man, who impersonated a woman using his close friend's photos (without permission obviously) and catfished the person they were e-dating. Once the truth came out, they were also hit with several allegations, including using Chat GPT for their replies (which if I remember correctly was true) and some allegations about them being not like us™ which do not have much evidence behind them. They were banned and stripped of their moderator rank.

Mushoku Tensei - (scientific name: Shittimus Degenerosis) is an novel series and later an anime which is about a middle aged jobless man getting reincarnated into a fantasy world. While the overarching story and the anime visuals are commendable, the main character - Rudeus - is an pedo who retained his middle aged mind and groomed and molested several girls below the age of 10 throughout his life. He also had seх with one of them when they were underaged and then married them and cheated on them whilst they were pregnant. He also owns slaves, and has a harem of all the women he groomed in their childhood (yet again, he had all his memories and mind from his old life where he was like 35) and one of them is an girl who has a permamently 13-year old body. He is never redeemed, he never pays for his crimes, he is only rewarded for them. His fans though will defend the series and him tooth and nail no matter what and act like he is some complex character when in reality he is simply not like us™.

Dread - (scientific name: Dreadius Falsimus) is a banned user and ex-staff member. They were quite infamous due to their overly verbose replies and obnoxious nerdiness which brought a lot of hate onto them. They were believed to be a woman but at one point the person they were e-dating did some investigating and discovered that they were, in fact, a man, who impersonated a woman using his close friend's photos (without permission obviously) and catfished the person they were e-dating. Once the truth came out, they were also hit with several allegations, including using Chat GPT for their replies (which if I remember correctly was true) and some allegations about them being not like us™ which do not have much evidence behind them. They were banned and stripped of their moderator rank.

Mushoku Tensei - (scientific name: Shittimus Degenerosis) is an novel series and later an anime which is about a middle aged jobless man getting reincarnated into a fantasy world. While the overarching story and the anime visuals are commendable, the main character - Rudeus - is an pedo who retained his middle aged mind and groomed and molested several girls below the age of 10 throughout his life. He also had seх with one of them when they were underaged and then married them and cheated on them whilst they were pregnant. He also owns slaves, and has a harem of all the women he groomed in their childhood (yet again, he had all his memories and mind from his old life where he was like 35) and one of them is an girl who has a permamently 13-year old body. He is never redeemed, he never pays for his crimes, he is only rewarded for them. His fans though will defend the series and him tooth and nail no matter what and act like he is some complex character when in reality he is simply not like us™.
WHAT THE ****!?

Seeing you going from saying Not Like Us is overrated to using it as a catchphrase/trademark is quite amusing.

punch-kamen.gif

Yogiri:
  • Hates Pedophiles
  • Is hated from everyone
Rudeus:
  • Is a Pedophile
  • Is loved from everyone
HMMM
Yogiri hates pedophiles? I mean, duh, like, we should assume he does because he's a normal dude but has he said something like "I yogurt deathaxman will kill any Drake I encounter"

Anime fans are the reason I hesitate to enter any anime-themed shop and such. Hell, I oftentimes wear glasses outside (i have some issues with seeing at distance) but I take them right off whenever I enter any nerdy shop, especially an anime shop. Just the idea that I can be assosiated with these people irl disgusts me. I stay as far away as humanely possible from any section with body pillows and I make sure to never talk to anyone irl about anime for too long. All of the anime merch I own is related either to Ghibli or Natsume Yuujinchou and the only outlier is a Luffy figurine.
I never wanna be assosiated with this subculture. I enjoy anime, but being one of the weebs would be an insult to my honor.

Back