• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Like, honestly, we're getting closer and closer to a battleboarding forum that is frighteningly close to what Orwell warned us of. It terrifies me.

nah what we're getting close to is the soviet union before it's collapse in 1991
gIgxA5F.png

Like my pfp
That girl is sweating badly. She needs some sherbet to help her cool down

I lost all faith and respect for this site the moment they banned racism.
I disagree FRA, racism is le bad
Sauce for PFP?
Like, honestly, we're getting closer and closer to a battleboarding forum that is frighteningly close to what Orwell warned us of. It terrifies me.
I remembered reading 1984 at school, in page 36 it said something something amongst the lines of "Internet sites started banning the usage of insults, racism, bigotry and killing each other"

Oh ****, I just tested positive for covid lol, like, literally just as I was writing this.

Sauce for PFP?

I remembered reading 1984 at school, in page 36 it said something something amongst the lines of "Internet sites started banning the usage of insults, racism, bigotry and killing each other"

Oh ****, I just tested positive for covid lol, like, literally just as I was writing this.
The book, written in 1949, mentioned the Internet?
That actually makes a lot of sense tbh.
GTnRfPNXwAAZTHC.jpg

im actually wondering the f### antvasima meant to say with "i believe everyone can get along...excluding ireedemable psychopaths"
what is the ireedemable pyschopath in this instance?
is it criminals(f#cking scums of the earth)
or is it,like,hitler type of psychos?

im actually wondering the f### antvasima meant to say with "i believe everyone can get along...excluding ireedemable psychopaths"
what is the ireedemable pyschopath in this instance?
is it criminals(f#cking scums of the earth)
or is it,like,hitler type of psychos?
It's you. Get out the forum.

Usually I hate frivolous RVR reports but I'll let this one slide because it's funny. Surprised it took yall this long to notice.
Honestly, you're goated for doing the switch. Before they closed the thread where we were talking about banners, I was gonna drop a comment like "yo, if we're allowed to have banners like that, surely I can just have like 6 dudes throwing it back on camera as mine."

You really got to it before me.

Honestly, you're goated for doing the switch. Before they closed the thread where we were talking about banners, I was gonna drop a comment like "yo, if we're allowed to have banners like that, surely I can just have like 6 dudes throwing it back on camera as mine."

You really got to it before me.
What you think of my banner btw now that we talking banners

At the start of the book, the MC went "yeah, and they killed my sister for having two girls gettin' it down in her profile."

Back