• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

my new unpopular opinion is that you're gay and also i had creation and life manipulation with your mother
Creation and life manipulation? Mid. You still can't stop the A Train
a-train-baby.gif

In what way? I would consider a witch hunt 5 people trying to get AKM banned for something they didn't do. Only one person went out of their way to try to get action taken.
Did a bunch of shit happen and get deleted? All I saw was everyone going "Hey, this guy has teenage characters with their ass out in bio, maybe let's not do that?"
Okay it wasn't a witchhunt but
They hurt his feewings 😢

Back