• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

my unpopular opinion is the dbs anime should be considered canon to the anime (like GT) not the manga. While the DBS manga stays the "true" canon for DB, tho I'm not actually sure how unpopular this take is
What even is DBS now lmao, both the manga and anime are intertwined at certain points right? And then you need to switch out to the manga to catch up on the current events, then go see the new movie, then go back to the manga?????

I'd take separate canons if it makes things easier to view

Not to worry FF14bros... I will soon be able to sustain my addiction to the game and finally revise WoL's profile... trvst the plan...
im nuking zenos and the others profiles i really dont wanna work on them

I see super as GT of the 21st century, its just fanservice and bullshit
That's not even an inaccurate take:

*Another new form that makes SSj3 redundant? Check!

*Future/Adult Trunks spotlight?
Check!

*OG Dragon-ball references/fanservice? Check!

*A evil corrupted version of Vegeta? Check!

*A even more powerful set of Dragon-balls that summons a more powerful dragon? Check!

*Frieza coming back from the dead? Check!

*A hype fusion against an opponent that could be a final boss from Dragon Quest? Check!

The list goes on tbh.

Not to worry FF14bros... I will soon be able to sustain my addiction to the game and finally revise WoL's profile... trvst the plan...
im nuking zenos and the others profiles i really dont wanna work on them
where’s my Emet-selch profile at he’s long overdue 😤😤😤

where’s my emet profile at he’a long overdue 😤😤😤
emet-selch.gif

I cant wait for the ****ing Wuk Lamat AP justifications

Because the community can't even make sense of it either because plot I guess???

what happens.
She somehow manages to close insurmountable AP gaps in such little time. She also has some Dynamis/RE feats acquired via "the power of fighting for my people" essentially. It makes no narrative or logistical sense when you really look into it to a point where even Dynamis is questionable. By the final quests she's able to inexplicably harm anyone and anything. She wasn't even on par with the Scions at level 90 and at 100 she's a God-buster. There's no rhyme or reason to it whatsoever beyond needing to be on par with everyone else for narrative's sake, I guess???

She somehow manages to close insurmountable AP gaps in such little time. She also has some Dynamis/RE feats acquired via "the power of fighting for my people" essentially. It makes no narrative or logistical sense when you really look into it to a point where even Dynamis is questionable. By the final quests she's able to inexplicably harm anyone and anything. She wasn't even on par with the Scions at level 90 and at 100 she's a God-buster. What even??
My ass reading this (least nonsensical FF14 side character scaling)
5QtRUir.png

That's not even an inaccurate take:

*Another new form that makes SSj3 redundant? Check!

*Future/Adult Trunks spotlight?
Check!

*OG Dragon-ball references/fanservice? Check!

*A evil corrupted version of Vegeta? Check!

*A even more powerful set of Dragon-balls that summons a more powerful dragon? Check!

*Frieza coming back from the dead? Check!

*A hype fusion against an opponent that could be a final boss from Dragon Quest? Check!

The list goes on tbh.
Wasn't Toyotaro also a fan-work creator, one of the people on Dragon Ball AF?

Back