• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

I (sadly, with deepest regret) started vs debate on amino when I was less than 12 and argued that Alucard (The hellsing one) was High 1-A, that Ungalo from Jojo could solos Marvel Universe if he wasn't stupid, that Muzan could beat Goku SSJB, and many other things
People change bro
some of my dumbest scaling takes when I was new to it in general was 1-A/High 1-A void shiki, universal saitama, complex multi canon goku, and so on

you ain’t alone

So the oldest gen Alphas rn are 12-14 years old (apparently gen A starts at 2010 or early 2010s so..). Ipad kids powerscaling already plagues tiktoks and YT shorts, I wonder if in a few years this place will also get overrun with people like this.
Implying it isn't already filled with the most annoying zoomers imaginable.

concord-is-shutting-down-v0-s2803sw6bmmd1.jpeg

8 years in the making MADE YOU A F-ING CONCORD

Honestly, this is why aesthetics are important in videogames. People like playing games that look nice with characters that look nice, cool or cute. Concord had neither while also being a hero shooter that's paid unlike their competitors.

Honestly, this is why aesthetics are important in videogames. People like playing games that look nice with characters that look nice, cool or cute. Concord had neither while also being a hero shooter that's paid unlike their competitors.
Their mistake was not having a furry. Just look at Deadlock, I only see Ivy fanart.

Their mistake was not having a furry. Just look at Deadlock, I only see Ivy fanart.
Ivy gotta be one of the ugliest furries I have ever seen. Unrelated, but are you attracted to bats by any chance? How would you rank Batman on a 1-10 prettiness scale?

Either way, Deadlock seems to have a better aesthetic than Concord, even if I personally don't like it.

Either way, you know what would make these games sell good? At least one sexy female character, just one, have a girl for the sex appeal, make her a femme fatale if you want to, and then you can make the other characters as ugly as you want to, but people will still play the game solely for that female character.

Or add cute characters

Or add cool and badass characters

A lot of characters from these games look ugly and bland, not even cool or badass

Ivy gotta be one of the ugliest furries I have ever seen. Unrelated, but are you attracted to bats by any chance? How would you rank Batman on a 1-10 prettiness scale?
I think she's cute. She looks cool, she slides down the rope using her tail and she has a really good dub. The thing is that in the fanarts she looks more attractive. They make her cuter and since some people draw her with breasts (even though she doesn't have them in the game) her design gives them an excuse to use the straps to be the only thing covering her top, which adds a sexy touch to the cuteness.

I think she's cute. She looks cool, she slides down the rope using her tail and she has a really good dub. The thing is that in the fanarts she looks more attractive. They make her cuter and since some people draw her with breasts (even though she doesn't have them in the game) her design gives them an excuse to use the straps to be the only thing covering her top, which adds a sexy touch to the cuteness.
But the face, do you put a bag on her face or not?
Covid-20 coming right up
If Rouge had covid-20, I'd eat her. I'd eat her either way.

Put her head on a plate and all, and use a fork.

But the face, do you put a bag on her face or not?

If Rouge had covid-20, I'd eat her. I'd eat her either way.

Put her head on a plate and all, and use a fork.
Y'know I thought it'd end at the "I'd eat her", and I thought it was just a sexual thing, so I was going to let it slide even though that's already a bit weird
But then you went further..

Back