• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@EliminatorVenom

I recommend you watching Dr. Jackson Crawford's videos on Norse Mythology and Viking Culture. The hollywood flanderized Vikings you probably think are overrated have nothing on the real thing.

The real cal howard said:
Yu Yu Hakusho set a bar than a shounen anime series has yet to pass.

To add to that, 90s anime as a whole was astronomically better than 2000s/2010s anime as a whole. Death Note can only being the decade up so high.
You're frickin' completely right, m8.

Also, my unpopular opinion is:

• Every single gen after Gen 1 is lightyears ahead of it.

shouting random Japanese words despite not knowing Japanese and it just sounding cool does infact make you sound cool.. unless the other person knows what youre saying

Anyone can write anything at any age, as long as they are old enough to understand what they are writing about.

For instance, the author of A Court of Thorns and Roses was 16 when she first wrote A Throne of Glass (a different series, same author), and it's become an award winning book series (I think, I'll have to check later), and she's written 6 books of hat series and 4 in her other series, A Court of Thorns and Roses.

Shadowbokunohero said:
shouting random Japanese words despite not knowing Japanese and it just sounding cool does infact make you sound cool.. unless the other person knows what youre saying
Conversely, Engrish is damn awesome.

Re:Creators is an awesome anime and takes 4th wall breaking to an extent that rivals Deadpool, what with Altair almost literally destroying creation as a whole (that was connected to their Earth's reality anyways).

• Everlasting knows Vader should be on a far higher tier than what he is now but wont upgrade him because secretly he thinks Vader is a shitty Sith lord and a bad character, his also overrated, and he want me to suffer XD

Nico-v11 said:
ParadoxRegiement said:
RWBY is all of the above.

Including a lesbian ship fest that has no end because RWBY fandom--
There's no other fandom that ships as hard as RWBY's
I think the Touhou fandom gives RWBY a run for its money in shipping power lol. Since there are 10 fold more girls to ship lmao.

No one will know that this is unpopular, but I'll say it.

Divinity: Original Sin 2's plot was hot garbage.

Looks at some reviews for the game if you don't believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back