• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinion II: The Sequel

RRTheEndMan said:
Nope, most legit players ended playing at the end of geno or souless pacifist
i am at a diffrent timeline, even if that was invaded, i can still just teleport to another universe,

JL was as good as OG Avengers (I ****** said it)

Revenge of the Sith is better then ROTJ

DC should start using Ares as a villain again and not fob him off like they have since Post Crisis

Dead Men Tell No Tales was not that bad

Nihilus was the best Sith villain from the Old Republic

Warcraft died with the Lich King

Sauron is better then Voldemort

Homecoming is over rated

Slender Man is trash

Hellbeast1 said:
Revenge of the Sith is better then ROTJ

Nihilus was the best Sith villain from the Old Republic
1. Indeed. And I'm not just saying that because I despise Ewoks.

2. One of the best, yes.

1. ROTS is definitely better than return of the jedi

2. i still have a soft spot for Malak

Back