• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, some cartoon opinions:

My Little Pony became much, much better after Twilight became an Alicorn.

Butterfly Effect is my favorite Loud House episode.

I don't like Danny Phantom that much, I think it was just an ok show.

Star Vs the Forces of Evil isn't funny.

Mabel and Bill are the only Gravity Falls characters I really like, don't care about anyone else.

I guess my unpopular opinion is Adventure Time season 6 wasn't that bad tho it did get much better season 7 and onwards

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Touhou hax is weaaaak though. At least compared to the most haxxed 3D characters.
I mean, I think about Yukari and the fact that she could literally wipe out a multiverse without even blinking, at least if her power is as high as I'm pretty dang sure it is lol. Then there's Seija, who can literally counter everything and then laugh in the face of the person who sent it her way because she's the embodiment of opposites. Her only downfall is that she has nothing against time manipulation.

@Paulo Again, if they showed their full strength I get the feeling that a large number of the Touhou cast would be very close to that level. Reimu isn't even at a fraction of her strength due to not knowing her god's name.

I mean Yukari's only actual feat is destroying the Island-sized Gensokyo. And her powers were never shown anywhere close to even universal in scope, let alone multiversal.

I mean considering Cthulhu Mythos I wouldn't be surprised if he was On drugs the entire time he wrote it

Hence why I said I think that she could because there's been nothing that shows what her true upper bound is. The same could be said for any of the characters really. Except for maybe the faries, like Cirno.

Regarding the thing with Yukari, if there was nothing that said that she was exhausted after destroying the island, then we know that said feat wasn't her upper bound. It's just all she's bothered to do, especially since she's absurdly lazy.

• All three manga of the Holy Shounen Trilogy are varying degrees of bad
  • Attack on Titan is overrated
  • Yuri is the best girl
  • Gohan is a much better character than Goku and the story should have had him as the protagonist since the Buu Saga
  • Everyone who says Dark Souls is ultra-hard should play Touhou
  • Pokémon is a game with boring mechanics better executed elsewhere
  • Schindler's list is sleep-inducing
  • Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Ultimate Edition and Wonder Woman are better movies than anything the MCU has ever put out ever
  • Marvel was never really that great, even before they started devolving into social-justice activism stuff.
  • Thor is objectively much faster than the majority of comicbook "speedster" characters.
  • Cuphead is Room level and Subsonic.
  • As much as the other games are good, God of War receiving sequels completely ruined the original's story.
  • Fairy Tail isn't nearly that bad. Or rather, Naruto, Bleach and One Piece aren't much better than it.
  • Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 is just as good as Brotherhood, but for different reasons.
  • Durarara is overrated while Baccano is underrated.
  • Every single girl in Touhou is gay and shipping them with male characters is cringey as ****.
  • Monster Girl Quest has an honest-to-god better cast of characters than plenty of anime, visual novels, and video-games out there.
  • Traps aren't gay.

That could be said for like literally any characters in fiction though. There are no reasons why this would be the case for Touhou more than literally any verse with casual feats.

And we do know Yukari's upper boundary, as she's inferior to the Lunarian forces. Bunch of guys who tops at 4-A.

Actually Lovecraft has Infinite ^ Infinite 1-As. Every single thing in every universe in all infinite dimensions has their equivalent beyond-dimensional Archetype

@Matt DS is hard as hell, but Touhou is harder, though for different reasons. And of course all 2hu girls be gay. Why else would there be only literally like 3 named male characters lmao.

TheC2 said:
The Star Wars prequels weren't that bad.
Revenge of the Sith is still the best Star Wars movie.

@Cal

"Final Fantasy 4-6 are as good as Final Fantasy 7."

Is that really an unpopular opinion? Lol.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Actually Lovecraft has Infinite ^ Infinite 1-As. Every single thing in every universe in all infinite dimensions has their equivalent beyond-dimensional Archetype
"You can kill Cthulhu with a boat, lol XD"

"Durarara is overrated while Baccano is underrated"

How is that an unpopular opinion? I swear I thought the majority believed that (I love both but Baccano is arguably better in many ways)

Now let's try one for me that's sure to make me liked in the eyes of many.

The Last Jedi is one of the objectively worst movies I've ever seen in terms of writing and character. I would legitimately say the Holiday Special is better.

@Saikou Eh, then what's the boundary of the Lunarians? Not that it matters, I just think that the entire Touhou verse is much higher in reality that it's shown so far.

@Paulo I'm not sure I want to click that link lol

• People only like Star Wars Legends because it's stronger.
  • SMT is just the video game version of His Dark Materials.

Here's some that aren't bait

• Drakenier is one of the best videogame series ever made
  • Every Silent Hill game after 4 sucked
  • YHVH has one of the worst character designs in video-game history
  • Saint Seiya: Episode G is one of the best Shounen Manga ever made
  • Hating something because of how strong the characters are is shallow as hell
  • Big Boss was right

The real cal howard said:
*People only like Star Wars Legends because it's stronger.
I saw this without the strikethroughs on the recent activity and was so ready to rant, lol.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Here's some that aren't bait
  • Drakenier is one of the best videogame series ever made
  • Every Silent Hill game ever 4 sucked
  • YHVH has one of the worst character designs in video-game history
  • Saint Seiya: Episode G is one of the best Shounen Manga ever made
  • Hating something because of how strong the characters are is shallow as hell
  • Big Boss was right
</div>
There were Silent Hill games after 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back