• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Kengan Asura, Shamo, and Grappler Baki are better martial arts manga than Dragon Ball
  • Vagabond, while still a really great manga, has some weird and arguably bad pacing
  • The Luther Strode series had a lot of wasted potential, and the author statements regarding the power of the verse killed me inside
  • Flight is one of the most boring powers out there
  • Cole's VA in the first inFamous was better than his VA in the second game
  • My Hero Academia Vigilantes is just as good as, if not better than the normal MHA

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
  • And eh, I don't really like Luigi. XD I mentioned earlier in the thread that I like Mario more. Let's also not forget that Luigi is like the cosmic evil, the manifestation of hatred at his highest state on the series.
Professor E. Gadd is satan himself though ovo

• Natsuki's more likable but Monika's a much better character

• Asriel is universal, at best
  • Sans isn't (implied) multiversal just because he hurt a child that was being influenced by an evil force/spirit.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
This is an unpopular opinion?
A good 90% of Sans threads I see having him take on people he should have no reason standing in front of do so under that pretense, so I assume so?

Me too Azzy.

Anyways, it was Rosa

- Nihilus was cooler then Palpatine and Maul

- Loki should have died in Dark World

- Goku in Super is a boring main character

- The novel 1984 was painfully boring till the Third Act

- Tom King's Batman run is actually pretty solid

Oh an unpopular MTG opinion

Scars of Mirrodin block sucks.

I mean it.

It literally only has a good handful of cards.

Infect is a horrible mechanic.

Phyrexian life makes me doubt the color pie

AND KARN LOLNOPING MY PROGRESS WITH HIS ULTIMATE MAKES ME WANT TO TABLE FLIP---

(Its okay, RtR was aight)

@Kink The reason i say boring rather then annoying is because he has one motivation- fight strong bois. This would have been fine if it wasnt for the fact there's literally nothing else to him in this series, and yeah i agree with you on Vegeta.

I consider the comicbook version of the Black Panther to have taken this quality to an even greater extreme.

Antvasima said:
I consider the comicbook version of the Black Panther to have taken this quality to an even greater extreme.
I'm not too familiar with Black Panther. How so?

• Lego Batman is the saddest Batman movie
  • Sakura is still a vastly better character than Orihime
  • Minato is the JFK of Naruto
  • if Bleach had ended at the Aizen arc it would have had one of the most divisive endings in Shounen. and would largely be remembered fondly years later

The real cal howard said:
Part of me hopes infinite timelines are never comfirmed in Pokémon.

But if it is, then that means Arceus can beat Lucemon ovo (Hope I didn't touch a nerve there :p)

Anyway, I think that threads like this are a bad idea in general, as they potentially create antipathy among the community.

@Ant

Enough staff members are following this, we can close it if it starts going in the wrong direction. Everyone was civil so far

Antvasima said:
Anyway, I think that threads like this are a bad idea in general, as they potentially create antipathy among the community.

Thats a good one Ant.

Oh wait you're serious.

Thats awkward.

(In all seriousness. For those who are sensitive, this is a bad idea. Honestly would love for the vs wiki to do roast threads on members and staff. I would love to be roasted lol. I think it would be fun. Although that would make it too personal...)

• Tier 1 and 0 characters that are, in their "true forms", just normal looking humans (extra worse if it's some anime highschooler) with poor fashion sense spit in the face of the concept of nigh/full on omnipotence.

@Ant I've been watching this thread and so far for the most part I've seen nothing of the sort. I think it's good to let people express their opinions in a civilized way like we've been doing so far. If it went real south I or some other mod would've certainly closed it. Your choice though.

Just getting by far my most unpopular opinion out the way:

I wish Batman was simply an exceptional fighter with some cool gadgets, a knack for detective work and was a low end millionaire. It'd make him seem far more balanced and relatable which is one of his main appeals.

As opposed to this guy who crumbles trees and walls like they're cookies, can dodge bullets, bench 1000lbs and leg press 2500lbs, runs quicker than the top sprinters, is agile like an elite gymnast dyspite having arms bigger than many people's waists, knows 127 martial arts (what the hell), has super high tech machinery that can help him fight literal gods, is the greatest detective ever as well as being an immense genius in math, science, chemistry, anatomy, mechanics plus more subjects than I care to count, being one of the richest men on earth, etc. etc.

Okay. As long as you are keeping track, I suppose that it should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back