• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy. I was going to make a long list but some of these opinions gave me cancer (not trying to disrespect tho), so I'm going to talk about cartoons and anime since I've been looking into them more recently.

Steven Universe is shit.

Rick and Morty is overrated and is okish, but far from great.

Ok K.O is, no pun intended, just ok.

Rwby is really bad, sorry.

Star Wars TCW is inferior to its 2003 counterpart. And I don't need to explain, I just need to say this: Gendy Tartakovsky

Dragon Ball (And that goes to the classic, Z, Kai, GT etc...) is literally unwatchable to me. The show is so slow paced and so little happens in an episode that it makes me cringe. Dragon Ball Kai is much better in this aspect but is still very hard to stand and watch those long scenes of litterally nothing happening so Toei can milk the shit out of every Manga chapter they can. The Manga doesn't suffer from bad, but by not making me almost sleep it makes me pay more attention on how flawed, inconsistent and cliché the show is. I appreciate the show because it was one of the first Anime I watched, and back then, it was really fun to watch. And about Super, it's really bad, but it's bad because it just brings the problems of the original series and make them either worse or bad in a *different* way.

I didn't find Code Geass to be as good as they say it's, specially the twist. Still going to watch Season 3 when it comes tho.

Shokugeki no Soma is much better than people give it credit. The fan-service isn't as bad as people say, and it helps the show way more than it hurts it (Although I agree that in the current arc of the Mangá, the fan-service is getting way too overused).

Tumblr m8cxwi7kuf1qg898o
Getting ready for my list........

• Ganondorf is the worst main villain in a long running series I've ever seen.
  • Attack on Titan is a decent show at best.
  • Tatsumaki is overatted waifu material, and Fubuki is a better waifu than her.
  • The legend of zelda series is the most overatted nintendo franchise I've ever seen right next to pokemon.
  • Oracle of Ages is better than any of the 3-D Zelda games ever made.
  • Pokemon is boring
  • Dragon Age is boring.
  • Sacred Stones is the easiest Fire emblem game ever made.
  • Fanservice is the most annoying thing I've ever seen in anime.
  • The original Fate/Stay night show is better than UBW.
  • I think Tales of Symphonia 2 is not as bad as fans think it is.
  • Nero is actually a decent character.
  • RTS games are more boring than FPS games.
  • Star wars Kinect is the best thing to have ever come out of the star wars franchise.
  • The Sonic R racing theme is actually pretty catchy.
  • The PS1 era's voice acting is the best thing to ever come out that generation.
  • Mario Party 7 is a good Mario Party game.
  • Lucina is an overatted character.
  • The Order of the Pheonix is the best Harry Potter book in the series.
  • The Yandere archetype is the stupidest thing ever invented in japan.
  • Resident Evil 5 is actually really fun, with Ricardo Irving being the best part of the game.

@Byakushiki Well you haven't seen the people who think the show's the work of Stephen King. trust me, there's a lot of people that waifus Tatsumaki to hell.

It's more uncommon to hate her really. Or praise her ass.

Oh I'll be the rare one to say that "I despise fanservice in OPM and think it detracts from the overall character quality of OPM characters. In OPM webcomics you can actually hear people compliment character development for side characters. And Tatsumaki is a lot more complex than a typical tsundere. And sometimes the webcomic is better than the manga in some aspects"

I also firmly believe main sources of franchises are often better.

I also love MHA, but I don't think it's AOTY, AOTS material definitely.

My reply,

• some of them really are, some are fine
  • SAO is an above average show that somehow gets both too much hate and too much praise at the same time
  • idk haven't seen much of it. Read the first volume and it seemed fine
  • never played it
  • this seems like a popular opinion
  • Eh they are fine characters but ain't God tier writing
  • facts. Cell Saga is the best arc
  • facts
  • haven't seen it
  • depends on which megaman. at its peak definitely but its hard to say on average

The Shadow of Revan Books and Dark Empire are just as good as the original trilogy.

<Runs away

Knack was a good game and I think it should get more recognition.

ill saw: touhou > undertale

i never saw this, because undertale just got much hax, touhou doesnt have any 2-A or 2-Bs, to match sans, chara, asriel, Omega Flower, Toby Fox/Annoying Dog, the Anomaly, Frisk, probably Undyne the Undying, with its unknown tier which fought a 2-B

Ayy, finally someone else who shares the opinion.

Was it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back