• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinion III: Revenge of the Honest Opinions

Yeah,but LET ME DREAM!!!

BTW time for my unpopular opinion here......

-Bleach is not really wanked so much,but it has it problem

-Medaka is not really bad shonen protag since she's from parody

-Kratos need a love,he get so much hate from outtanowhere

-PMMM is honestly (i will get crucified by this).......ruining the whole magical girl genre...and this come from PMMM fans

-DB downplayer is the most toxic than the wanker

Hmmm

• Sasuke's Indra's arrow and Naruto's Ashura Avatar six paths tailed beast rasenshuriken powered up by all that sage energy is likely Planet level in AP
  • Bleach is likely the fastest out of the HST
  • Akame Ga kill is overrated :^) , also the anime adaption is trash
  • JoJo/Mha isn't that much better than your average shonen such as Bleach, Naruto, One Piece ect and people need to stop claiming that these series revolutionized the genre, also JoJo is actually way older than what most people think so that last part doesn't even make sense, to begin with.
  • Just because Ichigo is "Edgy" and apparently not goofy or "Cliche" doesn't make him a better character, in fact, I'm inclined to say he has the weakest characterization of the three, his probably one f the weakest in his own verse, Rukia,Aizen,Byakuya,Kenpachi,Renji,Gin are better characters.
  • Most Shinobi in Naruto are really incompitent, having hundreds of ways to kill an enemy but hardly doing so.
  • Luffy should be Country level overall
Enough with the Anime now

• Indiana Jones and the last crusade is the best Jones film
  • Indiana Jones is a far better character than Nathan drake and Laura Craft combined
  • Nintendo is the most consistent video game developer
  • Talking about Halo, Halo reach had the best Multiplayer and is in a way to me a spiritual successor to Republic Commando
  • Republic Commando is Better than Halo
  • Battlefield is better than Call of Duty
  • Fifa 17 was a good Fifa game
  • Tim burton's Batman (Original film) is still the best live action Batman Adaption.
  • Lego Batman is the best Batman movie
  • Marvel makes far better movies but DC has better Lore and Characters

@Shady

Ironically i agree with that AGK thought,its just an mediocore anime/manga who is force the dark and edgy element which is didn't work,and people call it as "best dark shonen"? pffft,no brain,just because its dark doesn't mean it have good story,as i said above,if AGK is in seinen genre,it will be wonderful,its just an wrong genre AGK choose,leaving the crappy anime and overrated statement which is make me feel sick.

I think Gray Fullbuster is still only comparable to base Natsu and Gajeel even with Devil Slayer magic (only higher against demons).

I think Freed Justine is one of the most underestimated characters in Fairy Tail and would in fact defeat base Gray level characters thanks to his hax.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Shady
Ironically i agree with that AGK thought,its just an mediocore anime/manga who is force the dark and edgy element which is didn't work,and people call it as "best dark shonen"? pffft,no brain,just because its dark doesn't mean it have good story,as i said above,if AGK is in seinen genre,it will be wonderful,its just an wrong genre AGK choose,leaving the crappy anime and overrated statement which is make me feel sick.
I'm personally more of a fan of the characters, weapons, and character designs than the story itself.

Though I wouldn'r call it overated, for the same reason Fairy Tail and Sword Art Online shouldn't be. Literally every anime reviewer on youtube trashes all of those series like there's no tomorow. Lots of people either hate it or love it.

Anyways, to elaborate on an opinion of mine earlier. I think Halo 4 and onwards Master Chief should be 8-C. His armor was upgraded to be more powerfull. He has an 8-C feat to scale too that was pretty clear cut violent fragmentation, but was lowballed to regular fragmentation.for the sake of "Consistency" And for taking hits from a casual 8-A.

Dat Dot said:
I think Ichigo needs more hax :V
Bro, best to be realistic and hope he gets more versatile moves. Hax is impossible. >_>

This reminds me of an Ichigo versus thread I saw in Narutoforums where they mocked his moves. Someone was like "Does Ichigo have any hax except from plot armor? I feel like he's like Natsu." Then another person replied with "He has many different techniques:

Getsuga Tenshō.

Black Getsuga Tenshō.

Running + Getsuga Tenshō.

Running faster + Getsuga Tenshō.

Getsuga Tenshō focused into his blade.

Wind Pressure Getsuga Tenshō.

Jumping + Getsuga Tenshō.

Two Getsuga Tenshōs.

One handed Getsuga Tenshō.

Two handed Getsuga Tenshō. etc"

It hurt my soul, but it was so funny at the same time.

@Dat Dot

We ALL want Ichigo to have some hax. May be if his Getsuga Tenshou focused slashes could atomize or negate Regenerationn like Sesshōmaru, that'd be something.

@VersusJunkie

Fragmentation was agreed on as it was with a physical strike. Violent fragmentation is normally used with explosions. For example: A plasma grenade was stated to have reduced a rock to rubble. Violent fragmentation is okay in that case.

@Soldier Blue.

Fair enough. Though I still feel that the Gen2 Mjolnir being stated as more powerfull than previous models, and the Chief taking casual strikes from an 8-A would warrant At Least 9-A, Possibly Higher at the least.

Well Gen 2 is indeed Superior. No doubt about that. Spartan IVs, who are a bit weaker than IIs and IIIs, can equal IIs and IIIs in Gen 1 armour thanks to Gen 2. That says a lot.

Soldier Blue said:
We ALL want Ichigo to have some hax. May be if his Getsuga Tenshou focused slashes could atomize or negate Regenerationn like Sesshōmaru, that'd be something.
I remember when I'm still in "new bankai hype" mode. I thought he's gonna have new power or something but eh.. Yhwach just wreck it before he even use it >_>

We will never know what his new bankai power are.

But since Chief for instance now wears Gen 2, he'd have to be somewhat stronger I'm guessing. I recall statements saying that the Gen 2 armor has both stronger shields and armor plating than previous models. With it being able to survive atmospheric insertion unaided, and dip into slipspace without issue.

I'm not sure about the Slipspace thing, but the atmospheric insertion thing is most likely true. Even Mk V was tough enough to allow B312 to take a plunge from orbit.

Soldier Blue said:
I'm not sure about the Slipspace thing, but the atmospheric insertion thing is most likely true. Even Mk V was tough enough to allow B312 to take a plunge from orbit.
Though that was with the aid from a backback that enhanced the Mk V's shields. And with the Mk6 Gen 1, the Chief had to use a chunk of metal to avoid the heat. Man, I really hope the Chief gets more AP in Halo 6, comics, and books.

In Ultimates Cataclysm, 616 Galactus reaches the Ultimate Universe. The first thing he does when he gets on Earth is wipe out New Jersey off the map.

@Versus, I'm not against Halo; I do enjoy playing the games and the story, but the fanbase/wankers are a different story. Even then, I still consider the games like an 8 out of 10, but still, 9-A is the highest we can allow for the Spartans physical abilities. The calc in question still came from Halo 5 with the Gen 2 Armor, and Spartan Charge is still a technique that requires Spartans to put all their might into a single body slam. Meaning their average punch is actually weaker than that calc, albeit still pretty high up on the 9-A department.

Also, John's Building level durability rating is probably going to get removed because Fuel Rod cannon was re-calc'd at just Small Building level+ and key word is that he can just barely survive it, meaning it's questionable if he really scales to the full attack and could be low-balled at just 9-A. Additionally, Cal-141 is another character who's actually stronger that Master Chief, and is widely considered physically the strongest Spartan, as she's the only Spartan in the history of Halo to physically block a Gravity Hammer. And she also briefly survived a direct hit any every other instance portrays Spartans as getting flattened by Gravity hammers. Additionally, she performed those feats with the Mark IV suit as opposed to the Mark VII, and was still portrayed as being stronger than any of the Gen 2 Spartans.

Also, don't use Ur-Didact or Atriax as examples, because they were both holding back by massive margins, and the amount of force they actually used against Spartans was 9-B to 9-A. John Vs Locke was also a bad example because not only was it a pathetic fight scene where all they did was nudge at each other, cracking the visor with just a punch is like a Street level feat. (It's just glass, which is way less durable than the rest of the Titanium suit). And Spartans probably would have just been Wall level+ physically had it not been for Halo 5.

And yeah, Spartan Charge was clearly only Fragmentation, not Violent Fragmentation. Rocks pieces were still rather large and it was a punch, not an explosion. Master Chief's 2 "Re-entry feat" (Which is a hyperbole and is only 2 kilometers in actuality) is only a Wall level feat. Noble 6 had a legit re-entry feat, but that's still 9-A and he required Armor locks in order to survive the impact.

BattleReviews said:
the first Sonic game is the worst classic sonic game of the trilogy
True enough. They didn't even add the spin dash until Sonic 2. I've played the later versions of the original Sonic where they added in the spin dash to Sonic's move set, and I really can't imagine him without it.

Let's see if I got a few:

-Anakin Skywalker becoming Darth Vader is actually some pretty good character development, once you think about it.

-Goku is not a bad character, but he has become overrated.

-Bleach certainly wasn't perfect, but it wasn't that bad. Honestly, Ichigo was the worse thing about it, IMHO.

I've got a few more

Revenge of the Sith was actually my favorite Star Wars movie

Sonic and the Black Knight was not a bad game, and neither was Shadow the Hedgehog.

Atriox and Tartarus are the best Halo villains and Ur-Didact is arguably just as dorky than 343 Guilty Spark.

The Halo Wars games were actually pretty great games (Albeit they're still sub-par StarCraft clones)

Darksiders had really great storylines

Mario & Luigi Dream Team was fantastic.

The DK Rap from DK 64 is the best rap song ever written.

Gohan as the Great Saiyaman was actually really cool

Mass Effect's story is not as great as everybody says it is.

In Golden Sun, Felix is way cooler than Isaac and Piers is one of the better party members.

Pyramid Head from Silent Hill is not scary at all.

Mega Man Battle Network 5 is one of the best games of the entire franchise; the liberation missions and what not were so innovative.

Star Fox Adventures was one of the best games in the series.

The Mario Kart series isn't really all that great IMO, it's still good for racing game standards, but it's still not my cup of tea.

Ganondorf was a Great villain in Twilight Princess and his presence being more terrifying than ever was a step up at the time.

I actually really liked the story of Fire Emblem Fates.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Atriox and Tartarus are the best Halo villains and Ur-Didact is arguably just as dorky than 343 Guilty Spark.
I strongly disagree with you here. The Didact is quite literally the only Halo villan that has had any decent development/backstory. Allbeit it mostly happens in The Forerunner novels, and terminals. The only thing Tartarus has going for him is the intimidation/badass factor. Same with Atriox, only we know a bit more about his backstory.

I'm starting to really think you're a Halo opposer, rather than neutral.

Starter Pack said:
True enough. They didn't even add the spin dash until Sonic 2. I've played the later versions of the original Sonic where they added in the spin dash to Sonic's move set, and I really can't imagine him without it.
and that is the reason why i shit when i see the trilogy, especially the first game of the trilogy,

@Versus, please stop derailing the thread with personal agendas or false assumptions. And I have my reasons; Ur-Didact was a lousy final boss that was pretty much just a cutscene rather than an epic battle. Additionally, he rarely shows his actual intellect, he could have easily killed John when he chooses not to and was easily defeated by a computer virus; AKA Cortana.

Anyway, please move to my message wall if you want to discuss more. I'm neutral because I still like the series and just not the fanbase. There are staff members who have the same opinion about Dragon Ball, Marvel, DC, Devil May Cry, One Punch Man, ect. Additionally, I also feel that way about Sonic, Mass Effect, Dragon Ball GT, Bleach, MLP, and others as well. I'm still neutral on those franchises rather than opposing them.

Alright, sorry. It's just that Halo is a big part of my childhood, so naturally I am protective of it.

But I agree with you on the fanbase. The current Halo fanbase with its nostalgia, and whiny fans that never seem satisfied with anything is BEYOND ******. I'd honestly say the fanbase is worse that the likes of Bleach and One Punch Man at this point.

Back