• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unohana's Feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unohana's page is extremely dated. Everything is just scaled to Shunsui & Jushiro even though she now has her own feats and hype seperate from the weak senior hype fans used a decade ago. She should scale to Zaraki instead.

You can ask KuuIchigo, LordAizenSama, and any other Bleach experts to comment here if you wish.

As Glassman said, Unohana doesn't scale to Kenpachi, Kenpachi scales to her. Hence the island level rating. She also scales to the seniors and is comparable to Yamamoto.

Okay. So no statistics changes are necessary then?

Antvasima said:
Okay. So no statistics changes are necessary then?
Seeing as neither glassman nor amladd has been able to refuate her feats I'd say a change for her is well in order. Saying 2+2=3 does not make it so.

Well, you should ask LordAizenSama and KuuIchigo to comment here.

When Kenpachi reached his fullpower base form he oneshot Unohana so I don't think she scales to anyone higher

He did not one shot her, he surpassed her. Remember Unohana had been killing and reviving Kenpachi for days so there's no way she was at full strength by the end. Also remember that unless Zaraki's boosts are pretty dam monsterous that he shouldn't have made the difference just like that. Some basic numbers to give you an idea:

Say Zaraki had a power of 100

Then assume his power doubles each time he gets a boost.

Unohana killed him over and over and over again

so let's just use 7 and say Zaraki's power goes to 12800 (100 x128)

Unohana still beats this version which puts her at 13000

Zaraki climbs to 25600 and kills her.

Those are obviously rough numbers but I think you get the basic idea that he didn't suddenly jump lightyears ahead of her, it took many deaths as repeatedly said during those chapters.

Glassman and myself have said all that needs to be said. This thread should be closed. We shouldn't have to repeat ourselves.

Okay. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back