• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unofficial Powers and Abilities Addition Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty then, I'll post the profile and see what happens afterward.

By the way, should the category be called "Natural Weapons Users" or "Natural Weaponry Users?"

Probably the latter, but I figured I'd ask.

Starter Pack said:
By the way, should the category be called "Natural Weapons Users" or "Natural Weaponry Users?"
Probably the latter, but I figured I'd ask.
"Natural Weaponry Users" sounds better because it is more straightforward, to me. The other category name might cause confusion as a misnomer for the page.

So, any other addition to Organic Manipulation?

Also, what is the current list of suggested abilities? If there's any.

It is an offical image... and wanted someone beautiful. But I anticipated this, so, you looking for someone cute or ugly? Or simply another type of beautiful?

Welp, we all known what myth Aphrodite is capable to, is one of the most famous examples.

Venusmon is based in her, and she has that blindhold to contain her overflowing glamous "to keep from adding more swooning Digimon."

Puss in Boots is known for putting his kitty face. Also, the that ability for pokemon is legit.

Toepick was suggested above.

And Fuhrer... welp, I actually do not remember what can he do right now.

Yeah, I was busy when doing the page... I also aren't english speaker and that is common on me.

Type 2 is also more for people like Riordan Greek Gods who are twill technically alive when not regenerating and cut into small pieces

You may want to expand SA tho. What criterias would someone's appearance have to fulfill to classify as a legit power? Right now it doesn't make much distinction between a normal but impactful and supernatural appearance

Antoniofer said:
Yeah, I was busy when doing the page... I also aren't english speaker and that is common on me.
Okay please forgive me if I am wrong here, I don't mean to insult you...but is this intentional?

Seriously, if I get one more "redundant" reasoning, I will literally explode. I don't make threads about these things for ***** and giggles you know.

But it is a valid reason Yobo. You don't want a cluster of pages for more or less the same thing. They'll just be deleted afterwards and it literally serves no purpose.

Andytrenom said:
Okay please forgive me if I am wrong here, I don't mean to insult you...but is this intentional?
See? Sorry, I'm dealing with the graduation payment, I'm commiting several mistakes right now.

Yobo stop acting like redundancy as a rule has been abondoned for power creations, it's still very much a legitimate reasoning for disallowing certain powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back