• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unofficial Powers and Abilities Addition Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wally with his heart is probably better suited thatn Jolteon, since Jolteon is more well known for other things. Tusk ACT 1 is another one that comes to mind for this.

I suggested to call it Natural Weapon, in whose case it woukd involve... any natural weapon and not just needles or feathers, although its a broad ability. Alternative name its Bullet Projection.

I think Natural Weapons are a good idea; that could even apply to users having sharp claws or a sharp tail, along with any natural projectiles.

Natural Weapons is a better title, tbh. Though, it'll also be mixed up with other abilities such as Hair Manipulation, Blood Manipulation, Bone Manipulation, etc.

That's why I think Wally Warbles would be good, considering he shoots feathers, of all things. Also, I can't find a good gif of Wally throwing feathers everywhere if I wanted to.

There might be a little bit of overlap, but that should be fine.

Using hair and bones as weapons is pretty common, so yes, characters that use them would also have Natural Weapon unless their application is limited to control the bones/hair of others. Blood as natural weapon is uncommon tho, like that rl lizard that shot blood from its eyes.

Antoniofer said:
Using hair and bones as weapons is pretty common, so yes, characters that use them would also have Natural Weapon unless their application is limited to control the bones/hair of others. Blood as natural weapon is uncommon tho, like that rl lizard that shot blood from its eyes.
I was actually thinking characters from Deadman Wonderland, whose bread and butter weapons usually involve blood.

But yeah, basically that. I just wanted to have a really obvious example of this ability while trying to remain outside of the overlap. Also, because anime is garbage and we need quality animation here.

I was thinking that the Chaos manipulation page should mention that "Chaos" can be used as to manipulate probabillity i.e create randomness, which in Order would be to control probabillity to reduce randomness and disorder

That's a good one, but I actually managed to find the gif I was looking for.

1549552693 Cup Pica Pau(Wally Warbles)
Thanks anyway.

I've managed to adjust the profile where it looks pretty good right now.

However, I'd like to ask again for a few more examples of Natural Weapons as has been described already to add to the Profile as users. I've already gotten Gladius from One Piece and several Pokémon added. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

I personally thinking Kirby with his Wing power-up and other related enemies from the Kirby verse such as Birdo, as well as Inuyasha with his Blades of Blood.

Jiraiya uses his hair as a weapon, and Johnny Joestar's Tusk ACT 1 shoots nail bullets. If we're including stuff like tails, then Stegosaurus and Ankylosaurus have them.

Although if we include tails, then I have to wonder if stuff like claws, horns, teeth, or weaponized skulls should count. Should the ability only refer to body parts that don't traditionally exist for combat?

I can list a lot of things we have that can be considered Biological Manipulation. Redundancy is not a factor.

Yeah, as I said, Natural Weapons or Weaponized Body is as broad as the type of weapons.

So, Nervous Attack as part of Natural Weapon, or a different power?

Antoniofer said:
Yeah, as I said, Natural Weapons or Weaponized Body is as broad as the type of weapons.

So, Nervous Attack as part of Natural Weapon, or a different power?
Separate power

Yeah, controlling the nervous system is a application of bio-electricity, that is a form of Biological, Energy and Electricity Manipulation.

Antoniofer said:
Yeah, controlling the nervous system is a application of bio-electricity, that is a form of Biological, Energy and Electricity Manipulation.
Can we please stop using redundancy as a reason?

If it's possible through multiple different abilities, that is just more proof it should be a separate power.

Neurotoxins, pressure points, and inducing epileptic shock with perception manipulation are all nervous attacks, but few people would call them biological manipulation.

Yobo suggested attacks against the nervous system, not control of it.

We generally create powers based in cause and effect, so powers that target something do de not get that trait (i.e. magic/matter that cause paralysis/death, we do not specify how was obtained that). If any, maybe Brain Manipulation cover that category you'll looking for.

Antoniofer said:
Also, does Kirby use Natural Weapon? I'm curious, I though he is more of absorb and expulse.
You're right. But as I said, Kirby gets this through his Wing power-up, since he's able to shoot feathers at his opponents in this form.

I'm fairly neutral about whether it should be Natural Weapons or Weaponized Body, so you guys can decide. Though, I'll shift it to Weaponized Body if no one else objects to it.

Also, I wasn't even considering weapons already on the body, like the Ankylosaurus or the Xenomorph. Probably should have, but great suggestions here. I'll add a few of these to the profile.

Body Control seems to be about manipulating parts of the body (hair, blood, cells, etc.) into making weapons.

And not naturally having weapons that don't require changing the body's form / shape.

Damage3245 said:
Body Control seems to be about manipulating parts of the body (hair, blood, cells, etc.) into making weapons.
And not naturally having weapons that don't require changing the body's form / shape.
If this page is written as such, I think the page would be fine, @Damage3245.

This is the Summary I already have for the profile so far.

The ability to use one's own body as a weapon, or manipulate materials from one's own body in order to form weapons and use them in combat.

Note that this ability is not the same as Weapon Creation, as this is the ability to create weapons from materials naturally formed in the body, rather than from the soul or other types of energy. Furthermore, while this ability is inherently related to Body Control, as well as Hair Manipulation, Bone Manipulation, and other respective abilities, characters with this ability typically limited to only manipulating their bodies to create weapons.

Should we include Dermal Armor and other types of natural protections as part of Natural Weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back