• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unlisted Alien X abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Self-Sustenance (types 1, 2, and 3) (the entire species literally have no organs for the bodies are pocket dimensions and live in a place with no space, meaning not being able to breathe as the show has stated by Paradox as he did some weird stuff and said they would be able to breathe now the Celestialsapiens also don't seem to have to eat or sleep, https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5nqyvu at 7:22).
  • Cosmic Awareness (can sense time anomalies and Multiversal and lower tampering, knew Ben made his own Universe that was a duplicate to his own/Multiverse Preservation Act, https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3h1sib at 6:26).
  • Teleportation (Atomic X was able to teleport when fighting Vilgax and Alien X can do anything any other Celestialsapien or half Celestialsapien could do, doubt Atomix gave the transformation the ability, https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3h1qwt at 19:48).
  • Summoning (another Celestialsapien was able to summon a warrior and Alien X can do anything any other Celestialsapien could do, https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3h1sib seen a lot at 7:03, 9:18, 10:25, 11:51, and 15:37 Starbeard clearly says summon).
  • Void Manipulation (Galactic Gladiator has this listed as an ability and Alien X could do anything by other Celestialsapiens could do, I don't know why it was listed for Galactic Gladiator but it should be for Alien X too or remove it from Galactic Gladiator, I think it was placed for that star force attack thing).
  • Attack Nullification (nullify attacks by deflecting them or creating waves lessening their effect, nullified Galactic Gladiator's star force looking attack with his hand and his punches with his body since the planet behind him wasn't taking any damage, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QFSjH7PcJdQ at 1:01, 1:36, and 2:14).
  • Abstract Existence (type 3) (Alien X is a celestial body controlled by 3 personalities that act like the controllers, not really sure about this one as I don't fully understand it, this one is more of an assumption because it makes sense based off their physiology).
  • Conceptual Manipulation (type 2) (has been stated by the creators if Celestialsapiens can't manipulate something, ex:mana, they could just change the concept/function so they could, couldn't relocate the source but another website also has this listed that they would have to change mana's function https://aliens.fandom.com/wiki/Celestialsapie, debatable likely shouldn't add as I cannot relocate the statement link).
  • Death Manipulation (could easily induce death onto anyone or just erase them from existence, don't really have a link it's just this makes sense as he could induce death upon a person).

I was asked to comment here, but this is too disorganised to evaluate, and with limited explanations.

Please separate the post with paragraphs, it's hard to evaluate in this state

I am afraid that it still isn't well-structured.

Your proposals are severely lacking links or sources, which makes it hard to verify the legitimacy of your claims

The abilities I can confirm based on my own memory are teleportation, Large Size (Although I don't think they were universe sized) and creation (surprised he doesn't have it already)

Hand to hand combat: Guess it's fine

Self Sustenance: Seems fine

Cosmic Awareness: Neutral

Attack Reflection: Don't agree. This just seems like an attack hitting something too durable to damage and instead dispersing across several directions. Don't think this is necessarily attack reflection

Teleportation: Seems fine

Summoning: Seems fine

Void Manipulation: I don't know if Gladiator has it for legit reasons so I would avoid approving this

Attack Nullification: A planet behind a character not being damaged despite him taking on universe level blows is just a convention usual in fiction. We wouldn't rationale all examples of a person taking nuke or higher level blows without the thing behind him being damaged as attack nullification would we? Don't know why this should qualify

Black Hole Creation: Not sure if that is a black hole but I guess the assumption works

Large Size: I know I approved this before but I changed my mind. Alien x was never shown to be naturally this large, so while large size could work for celestialsapians as a species, I don't think Alien X should have it

Abstract Existence: Yeah that doesn't qualify at all. Sorry

Creation: Perfectly fine

Existence Erasure: The statement you linked is "They could blink and we would be gone" which isn't sufficient evidence, but if there are creator statements you could try linking that instead

Conceptual Manipulation: Yeah we really can't add something like this unless the evidence is in our possession

Life Manipulation: The justification is just part of creation, don't feel like it needs to be added as a separate ability

Death Manipulation: When did he induce death onto a person?

Actually I kinda disagree with the attack reflection thing because when Alien X saw the attack and he purposefully stuck his hand out to reflect it, but I don't know your more professional and knowledgeable than me

Also as for the void manipulation would it make sense that Alien X created a Universe out of nothing or does that not qualify?

No, he created a universe while inside a void but that doesn't mean he was manipulating the void itself like a substance to create that universe

Ok, also are you able to contact Antvasima for him to get hi confirmations like the Cosmic Awareness as you listed it as neutral.

I am not sure if that would be conceptual manipulation or information manipulation

And I quote

"Concept Alteration: The ability to manipulate, alter, or change concepts. By using this ability, concepts themselves can be changed in a variety of ways. The concept can have have an object added to it, an object taken from it, or change the current principle of the concept. If a concept is changed, the world is altered in some way to fit this new conceptual definition, though the extent of this varies by the type of concept being manipulated."

I just checked information Manipulation. Isn't info Manipulation just some sub version of Concept Manipulation?

Not really. Conceptual manipulation is given when you manipulate what's one of four interpretations of a "concept", something that either governs reality completely or governs the sensations of things within reality.

However there are abstract things which aren't exactly reality defining concepts, which end up being covered by information manipulation despite seeming to be related to conceptual manipulation

The suggestions that were accepted by Andytrenom can probably be applied.

Cosmic Owl(Adventure Time) has infinite speed because he can live outside of time or in a place where is no time but Alien X who is stated by the creators to be above time isnt.Also the Forge Of Creation is stated in the show to be a place where is no time and celestialsapiens live there Why doesnt Alien X have Infinite speed

Several wrongs do not make a right. It sounds like the Cosmic Owl should have its speed rating removed as well. In fact, I consider the Adventure Time statistics to be awfully unreliable in general, and have been trying to get our members to help out with a downgrade for a while, but to no avail so far.

Requirements for Infinite Speed: Able to move indefinitely while time literally stands still, travel anywhere instantly, or move an infinite distance within a finite amount of time. Teleportation does not count. Characters who showcase the ability to move freely and naturally in a timeless void may or may not qualify for an infinite speed rating.

For specific information, see our Timeless Voids Standards explanation page.

In other words Alien X should have infinite speed but he doesn't for some stupid reason Also Paradox has infinite speed and is 2-A even tho he is weaker than a celestialsapien

Or when he said "Celestialsapiens", he probably meant them in general. Besides the question was asked if A Celestialsapien can alter it. Not as a group. I'm pretty sure if Matt Wayne said a group of them need to do it, he probably would have said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back