• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unlisted Alien X abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that conceptual manipulation seems to have a too vague and uncertain basis in that case.

Also, if Galactic Gladiator has not demonstrated void manipulation, we should probably remove it from all the Celestialsapiens profiles.

Only GG has Void Manipulation

Also want to point out, in the Ben 10 Fandom wiki, GG in his powers and abilities he has "Void Transformation". Anyone have any idea what that is?

No. Sorry. I do not know.

Okay. We should either remove it from his profile or ask Dark648 on why he added it. However since it's nearly been 3 years I don't he'll remember.

You can ask Dark649 to comment here if you wish.

I sent a message to his wall and asked him if he by any chance remember why he added Void Manipulation to GG's profile.

I do not think that manipulating mana should count as either of those abilities. Or at least it seems far-fetched and speculative.

Antvasima said:
Size manipulation seems fine btw. Also, what are Kevin's intelligence feats?
Kevin should be labeled as a genius as he is knowledgeable on all the aliens Ben has transformed this far. He is also an excellent mechanic able to turn a regular US Air Force plane into a spaceship, created his own car and constantly repairs it while giving it modifications, and was able to find out a complex crime scene made by Aggregor.

It sounds like he should get an "At least Genius" rating then.

Yeah. Idk who's stupid idea was it to label him "average" in intelligence. Also, shouldn't he have more abilities or a second ability key for his Ultimate form?

For the concept manip, I'd say it should be law manip as Alien X is rewriting how the universe works to manipulate the mana.

Matt Wayne said that they would have to alter the universe and change the nature of Mana, not sure how this qualifies for Law Manipulation.

Also shouldn't they have Law Manipulation regardless since they created the Multiverse Preservation Act?

Well, I suppose that concept manipulation may be warranted then, but I am not certain, as it is not my area of expertise.

Anyway, is somebody willing to apply the accepted changes in the meantime to the 4 above-mentioned Celestialsapiens pages?

I currently have the time, just what abilities do we need to add again?

These right?

So we add Hand to hand combat, Self Sustenance, Cosmic Awareness, Teleportation, Summoning, Void Manipulation, Black Hole Creation, and Creation

I do not remember the specifics, but here are what seem to be our conclusions so far:

Regarding the Celestialsapien characters:

Antvasima said:
I think that conceptual manipulation seems to have a too vague and uncertain basis in that case.

Also, if Galactic Gladiator has not demonstrated void manipulation, we should probably remove it from all the Celestialsapiens profiles.
Regarding Kevin Levi:

Antvasima said:
It sounds like he should get an "At least Genius" rating then.
In addition, we do not know if Starbeard or Celestialsapiens characters in general have any hand to hand combat skills.

Okay. Never mind about that then.

Is somebody experienced willing to apply the accepted changes?

Okay. Thank you. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Okay. What is the reasoning for that?

Antvasima said:
Okay. What is the reasoning for that?
Basically what Matt Wayne said here on mana. They would need to alter the universe, although we are unsure if that is Concept Manipulation or Information Manipulation. As for Law Manipulation, they should already have it as they created the Multiverse Preservation Act.

0A20E8D5-74B9-4813-8901-B36FC677AA92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back