• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Stroke RP thread

"Mon Dieu no! Why on earth should I do a thing-oh no ... the shadow! What other atrocities have stained itself this time!?"

"He also killed a bunch of people and froze some chuncks of this city."
The LEGO man points out, since it seems kinda mean to forget about that,

"All of this ... is my fault, I have to redeem my actions, I am sorry for the chaos that I have bring into this world", Pascal replied with a sad tone.

"...To be fair, I am pretty sure I am two people in one, so my er... programming? mental state? either one... is a bit messed up."

"...Not quite that. I still have some memories but they're of two different people... and a bit blurry. However, I used to be two different people."

"Well... I do have an ability like that, but it is temporary... Well... this sure is a interesting group of people if I may say so myself"

"Where?? Would you be able to gey us to our home world??" She asks, a bit hopefull about it

(@Torlikoff Do I have the Dimensional Travel power of Goku or na?)

The city map center has maps for several countries that don't actually exists, as well as a map of the earth with a "You are here" sign marked on Wyoming.

Dieman walks back over to the group

"It seems we are in a place known as... Wyoming... and the structure of this world's countries are... unusual... either way... there should be mountains... that way... Perhaps we can find a cave there."

"By the way, uhhhh, stick figure that I don't know the name off. Do you have any plans of exiting this world?"

@DMUA

"...Shit"

@Overlord

"I mean, just because you 'taught' me how to unlock my powers doesn't mean that you are not a psychopath"

"... I do not follow on why... he would be deranged... but... shall we just... travel to the mountains for a place to stay...?"

There are many jobs available, some more esoteric than others. Simple stuff like being a package worker at the post office or bagging groceries exist, but there are also jobs like being a rancher, selling fireworks, or working in the morticians office.

Back