• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Stroke RP thread

[Ah. Well, Kaioken would wreck a person’s body anyway, so eh. (Though I probably could use it no prob, if I ever learn it)]

[Also just found out about the S-cell stuff, so that is also neat]

[Edit: Though well, since we’re dealing with fixed power level, such kind of thing is useless anyway (at least for me), aside from changing your hair color]

(It'll get stronger as time goes on, and it doesn't waste my energy so I can just stay at amp cap for some time

"Great, now, take your stance" She says in a somewhat calm tone from someone who was freaking out some minutes ago

She than takes a stance
(The Classic Goku one) and transforms in super sayian
"No."

A holy aura enveloped the battlefield, as Ishmael activated his divine power usable in the first round of battle, which establishes that effects such as increesing attack points and defense points cannot be activated during the first turn that the card is in the battlefield, the use of the Super Sayan trazformation is blocked for this turn.

"Now, take this !"
The LEGOman energically points at Oculi, firing a stream of flames towards her.

(Is that about the fact that monster effects can not be activated in response to Ra's invocation? Cause technically she transformed first)

After I finished watching the anime, I get up, and doing my laundry, just by throwing all my clothing into the washing machine.

Seeing the machine whirling, I return to the couch to see whether there’re something new to watch, when I came across a picture lay on the table. In it, I in my military suit, along with some cute rabbit people with the same suit, was taking a picture together.

“If I remember correctly, it was after our first big hit...Boss, Sally, Cody and I then take a picture to commemorate the first enemies.”

The Military Kingdom of Bunia always have to deal with monsters.

From that, they have to developed tech, and build themselves up to be a tough country just in order to survive. How I became a magical girl is thanks to them, when I encounter one of the monster that jump over into this world, fighting against an army of bunny people, also jumping over to fight it.

...One way or another, I, a 12 years old at the time, suddenly found myself jumping into the fray, suddenly found myself picking up one of the weapon and found myself transforming, and then suddenly found myself kicking back the monster back to where they came from, protecting the group.

...Honestly speaking it was an unbelievable chain of event , but because of that, I found myself on the foray to protecting the small town I was standing up on, along with the army of cute bunny helping me, before eventually defeating the final boss and quell the monster rampage forever, as I help making connection between the bunny and the monster...

But my hand is too stained with blood.

Killing one monster after another, then sometimes having to kill the traitor within the group,...my hand was stained with the blood on both side, at just the age of 15.

If time was turned back, and I have to stained my hand again just to protect my love one, I will still be prepared to do it again, but...I was getting tired.

As such, getting sick of it all, I offcially retired from being a magical girl, and live my life normally, and thanks to their help I was able to have a steady job after college...

“It was 10 years from then, I wonder what they’re doing now...”

...Just to said I’m doing fine right now, it would be nice to meet them again...

After done reminiscing, I just return to the couch and keep watching anime.

(I mean, technically she tranformed first and ya can't really normal summon as a response in Yugioh. If you want we can roll a dice to see who was faster

unknown.png

"... missed the timing, hec."

Still fire streaming.

"That's big" She thinks before she puts her index and middle fingers into her forehead and uses Instant Transmission to teleport behind the Lego man.

She than tries to roundhouse kick the Lego man.

"Maybe engaging him in Close Battles will be better for me"

Today's lunch is curry I bought at the convenient store. Just microwave them and woala, instant mediocrity.

In that, it mean that it is good enough. Heck, I eaten worse, including the dreaded MRA . That thing is practically food for pig.

After finished that, I wash out the dish, then just going to take a bit of a nap...

...Honestly, "thanks" to those chaos outside, it make me think of the time back then again.

Was it because it was a nostalgic feeling, for better or for worse, or was it...

No, I suffer enough already. Let other people solve it and leave me with my life.

[Also ******* hell, I'm running out of thing to write about her. Tor can you give me a miniboss?]

@Drite77

The legoman is sent flying by the kick, crushing unto the ground

"O W."
As then struggles to get up, he conjures a storm to carpet bombs the surronding area with lightnings, especially targetting the location behind him for obvious reasons-

"Can't really hit him in the back now"
She than makes the same gesture and teleports instead in front of him to try to punch his face, if possible and if it hit, follow up with a back hand

W33N1 keps destroying empty buildings bit by bit, creating a sorta path of destruction with the passage of time... yet one could tell it didn't do that much harm to other buildings and no person was harmed.

"Can't really hit him in the back now"
She than makes the same gesture and teleports instead in front of him to try to punch his face, if possible and if it hit, follow up with a back hand
Noticing the same gesture as before and with his back covered, Ishmael assumes it's going to be a frontal assault, so he attempts to unleash a breath of flames out of his mouth to counterattack as Oculi teleports in to punch.

Oculi teleports and widened her eyes as she notices the sudden jet of flames being launched at her.

She stops her punch do try to protect her face while she close her eyes, trying to tank the flames while moving back.

After
(If she is able to) she moves out a considerable amount of meters back, she takes out her arms out of her face, initially looking pissed, she changes expretions almost in an instant, giving a grin.

She than makes another stance, bringing her arms closer to her body, as energy starts forming around them, before being launched at Ishmael as she screams

"Kamehameha!"

[It's fine Drite]

The flames don't cause much damage, what with her being 4x time stronger than the LEGO.

At the sight of the practically too fast to dodge blast, Ishmael turns into his Immortal Pheonix form, charging with it's giant flaming body directly at the energy beam.

[Uhm, btw your power doesn't negate Invulnerability, right ?]

(Hmmm, I guess that the wording would imply that, but since I stablished the effects after the fancy wording, probably doesn't affect you)

The Phoenix simply passes through the energy beam, it having no effect on the Divine Beast, as it rushes towards Oculi at incredibly hihg speed [aka slowly from her perpective since she has a 4x speed boost]

Oculi gives a brief shocked look

"I am pretty sure that when he transformed in that form, his power decreased immensely, almost as if he had no strength at all!"
She than stopped his Kamehameha and started flying upwards

"This could be 1 of 2 things, 1 is that either he got so strong that I cannot even comprehend his power, or 2 that he changed all offensive power to defensive, meaning that I can't deal damage to him but he can't to me... if that form is not temporally I am afraid I have no chances here" She thinks as she waits to see what Ishmael does

The LEGO man would then transform from a Pheonix to an ULTRA MEGA GOLDEN CHICKEN, as he then charges his bass "cannon" and unleashes a giant burst of flames upwards towards Oculi.

Seeing how the Chaosjutsu master changed forms again, Oculi started charging another attack while moving back from the flames

"Ka... me... ha... me" Oculi started saying the attacks name, and when the fires would have hit her, she used her Instant Transmission to teleport above the Dragon, just 1.5 meters away from it, and she than released her attack, with almost no time to react (This is obviously not true btw, maybe you could)

"HAAA!" She shouted as she released the energy beam into the Flying Dragon

The Divine Beast struggles quite a lot to get up, that was one massive hit.

"This isn't even my Final Form !"
Ishmael states, as his golden form begins to change, his wings retract and he becomeeeeees ! ... a ball.

"This is my Absolute Sphere Form ! Any attack that hits me is reflected back at 7 times the power as devine retribution !"
He further states.

Bluffing.exe

"Hmmm... that form is trully scary" Oculi comments with a Grin as her hair goes down on its original form, but instead of black, it is red, and her iris that were white now are red, as long as her aura that becomes red colored

"But I'll take a gamble, my attacks have a special property, normally they can't be absorbed, but if you reflect them powered up, they would not be my own, so that property would not apply, at least that is what I hope. This form can absorb energy, if I am wrong about the reflection of my attacks, I'll be defeated, but if I am right, I have chance, seems like a good gamble for me" Oculi info dumps, as she launchs a normal Energy Wave at the sphere

Last edited:
(I thought that you could transform back and attack on her info dump considering how long she spent, but oh well)
Oculi looks confused at the Lego man

"The property of my attacks made them unable to be reflected? Or is the fact that you can reflect my attacks doesn't protect of them? Or you just didn't want to reflect my attacks since I would just absorb them?"

Back