• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Stroke RP thread

"Yeah, you can work here. Just don't steal any fireworks or start any wildfires. Realllly don't start wildfires."

"Well ..."
Legoman clears his throat.

"I can become a ball, a mega ultra chicken, an immortal pheonix, say no to most effects, including saying no to being sacrificed to Satan, also i can gently asks my summoner to give me his life energy to increese my power and/or eliminate my opponents and i can become stronger by having monsters tributed to my name."

"But that's just mostly fluff i have no idea how i even gained, my main power is the Chaos Blast, which does something completly random each time i use it."

"I see." Oculi says as she puts her hand at her chin

"I was wondering what is the extension of my powers, you know, seeing if I gained some type of knowledge in other things besides having blonde hair, I don't know if it is your thing, but would you accept having a sparing match against me?"

Finishing my meal, I then go back to my house.

After that, I remove my makeup, wash my face, take a bath, dressing up for the night, then just lie down on my sweet King size bed, within my 2 floor house.

Thanks to some connection, I managed to get rewarded for my work, and end up intergrated into the society nicely. Life is pretty good, even if you ignored all the wild stuff recently.

“Well, can’t call them back recently, so wonder where they end up now...”

Welp, less worrying more gacha-ing. So after that I just lay down onto my bed, playing with some RPG gacha game and casually rolling for some SSR, then after that watching some TV, then after that going to sleep.

@Drite77

"Sure, i'm up for it, though ..."

Ishamel then looks around, at the "city" that they are currently in.

"I feel like we should move somewhere else first, this place would be a bad battlefield."

[Oh yeah, can I ask what did you guy do from the start to now, especially about the destruction part. I need a brief listing]

"Why do you think that?" She asks in confusion
"Because of the whole floading, giant ice formations, intense raining, structures blocking mobility, screaming people and the possibility that military authorities get in the way of the fight."

"There's too many distractions."

"Well, when you put it like that, it does seem like a good reason, but where do you suggest that we fight?"

"Simply going outside of the city would be good enough, though the mountains seem like a spot of importance and also generally nice so i think we should head there."

It is 6:00 am. Today is my break day.

As such, I definitely do not need to wake up early today, and can get more sleep...So I take more snooze for 2 more hour.

After that, I wake up, take a shower, brush my teeth, before I just change into my casual clothing, and take whatever is in the fridge as breakfast. I honestly would eat ration if I was lazy enough, but today I have a cake.

Taking a little bite at a time, I also turn on the news for today, as I rest on my couch with a disc of cake on my hand.

"A dragon have been spotted, as it have leave broken glass on all building in it victiny..."

"Ugh, not this news again."

Getting sick of this kind of news, I randomly switched to some random anime instead...Apparently it's a spin-off of that famous dark magical girl series, in which they all converge into a town where people can safely unleash their inner darkness...

"...Well, nothing better to watch." I said, as I continue eating the cake

"Well, if you can fly I'l follow your lead"

The LEGO man starts flying, but in a odd way, the best way to describe it would be like if he had activated a Flight Hack and his character model had no idea how to properly react to it, so it just didn't.

"To the moutains !"

@DMUA

"Hey, we are going to the mountains, do you still want to go there ?"

"...I mean, it is better than what that Stickman became" Oculi says as she starts flying and following the Chaosjutsu master to the mountains

Dieman had already left by that point, napping in a cave in the mountains

Following.exe

"Hmmm, maybe we already far enough?" Oculi asks when they barely started flying, she seems to be anticipating this fight, for some odd reason

W33N1 would be creating chaos... moderately. Destroying places with no inhabitants on them, repeatedly blasting with energy waves and destroying stuff with his fists.

W33n is helping the city by destroying the houses that needed to be destroyed for reconstruction of the neighborhood.

@Drite77

image0.jpg

"Okay, we are far enough now."

"Great, now, take your stance" She says in a somewhat calm tone from someone who was freaking out some minutes ago

She than takes a stance
(The Classic Goku one) and transforms in super sayian

"Great, now, take your stance" She says in a somewhat calm tone from someone who was freaking out some minutes ago

She than takes a stance
(The Classic Goku one) and transforms in super sayian
[Eh, at this stage it’s way better to just take Kaioken x4 tbh]

Back