• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Stroke RP thread

Dieman jumps in... only to find the threat neutralized.

"... Ah... water is... quite effective..."

[Yes]

The lava monster is solidified into an obsidian statue with the water blasts.
“Wait, this thing follow Minecraft law-Oh wait, obsidian came from cooled lava isn’t it?

Quickly deal with that particular brainfart, I then proceeded to aim my water rifle toward the rest of the lava, cooling it down.

Oculi suddenly notices the lava monster on her way to the town

"Well, that sure is something, I don't know about ya LEGO man, but I am going to take a detour right now" Oculi says as she transforms in Super Saiyan and goes direct to the lava monster

She than puts her arm above her head as a light disc forms above it

"Kienzan!" She says as she launchs the disk into the Lava Monster

"Oh well."
Ishmael causes a thunderstorm to form overhead, with a barrage of lightnings falling on the Lava Monster.

The statue shatters from the lightning, the pieces falling back into the lava, which is still enveloping the land.

@Drite77 @Overlord775
“Great job blasting the target practice, muscle-for-brain.”

Getting sick of having to fire one stream of water at a time, I resort to just bombarded them with glorified water bomb containing the supercooled liquid, and cooling all the lava down at the same times, aside from where the hole appear to prevent clogging up the volcano too early.

After that, I then monitored the helicopters, as they bring the remaining victim to safety

At this point another man shaped lava monster emerges from the other pools of lava, chucking a bunch of rocks at the group.

“Welp, expected another one.”

Taking the remained water bombs I held, I throw them all at the blob of lava and drenched it with supercooled liquid.

Lightning bolts blast the rocks going towards the Chaosjutsu Master.

"There's no point attacking the lava monsters, they'll just be recreated endlessly, we need to go to the source of the problem !"
He shouts, as he starts flying towards the epicenter of the lava flow.

The lava monster is again obsidianized, this time looking scared as it happens.

@Overlord: The volcano that you reach is constantly spewing lava, but in the center of it appears to be a large black stone.

A portal opens near the foot of the volcano and Sigivald steps out.

"It seems I'm a little late to the party. What's going on here?"

A cold and electrifying aura eminates from him and ice begins to spread, cooling off the surroundsing and obstructing the flow of lava.

Dieman did not even have room to really situate himself into making a solution before the new threat is defeated again.

The stone glares at you, menacingly. The lava around it vaporizes the ice attacks and the water, but outside is still rockified.

(you sunuvabitch

[Unlike him I can multitask and multiclass]

Observing the lava and it's staring, Dieman considers his options. The lava is constantly being frozen and having those remains get shattered... hmm...

(It's night time)

The ki blasts and the blaster shots hit the stone, causing it to retreat deeper into lava.

"... I suspect... that the monster has something of a core... deeper down. Allow me... to investigate."

Dieman pulls a butterfly knife... seemingly out of his ribcage, and jumps straight into the lava, easily tanking it due to his heavy resistance and trying to locate any supposed core.

Max was looking for a place to sleep, after getting a job, he decided to sleep in an old building that he found but before sleeping he created a little explorer berserker and ordered him to go see what the other people he appeared with were doing in this world.Max was looking for a place to sleep, after getting a job, he decided to sleep in an old building that he found but before sleeping he created a little explorer berserker and ordered him to go see what the other people he appeared with were doing in this world.

“Oi, one of you geniuses don’t even think of taking this thing out?”

I then made a long tough rope with a grappling claw at the end, then throw the grappling claw at it before it get away. Once sticking, I then tied the other end to a ICBM, and let it blasting it to the other direction and pulled it out

[Dieman is in the volcano trying to take it out why are you trying to throw an intercontinental ballistic missile at it]

Back