• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Stroke RP thread

(Ye, also, your PC is in NY right? May be passing there to give ya some stuff to do, I guess, just thinking in a reason to go there

"It was just a bluff."
Ishmael responds, as he returns to his regular form and very muhc struggles to get up. actually, better lay down, the ground is soft enough.

"I see, well, I must thank you LEGO guy for helping me out, now I think that I know what I'll do now" Oculi comments as she starts to regenerate the burns that were caused earlier

Oculi looks for some seconds before grinning and offering her hand.

"Well, I guess that this is the least I can do" She says before offering her hand

"Well, I better be going now, can't really create chaos while you are stopped" Oculi says as she starts flying, looking for a small town

"Well, I don't know if you'll approve what I'l do, but sure, we are going to Scardales" She says as she continues flying

[Trouble began]

After waking up, I get to my laundry in the washing machine, and hang them up at the balcony, waiting for it to dry.

Honestly should have done it earlier but...kinda have to admit that the anime captivated me.

The struggle and camaraderie of magical girl together, as they tried to find a ordinary life again...it does have something I can get behind.

Well, after that, I go on the computer, and just randomly browsing on the web.

(Well, not the house, to the town, you'll like notice us there, unles your base form is as strong as normal PCs

"Scardales is a small town, it was there where I was born, this reality is likely different from my own, but I have somethings to do there"

(Dieman went to some caves, Oculi and Ishmael fought a quite one sided battle for Oculi, and Andy did their thing)

@Overlord775
"Myself? Naa, but I have someone in special who I want to meet again for a last time" Oculi comments as she starts giving a somewhat creepy smile

At this point Kiara would know that Nestlé has dissolved into a bunch of different companies as everyone is squabbling over whether it's worth it or not to have a new CEO killed every week. She would also see that the Yellowstone Caldera has erupted, though this would be visible just with her eyes.

On the radio, an emergency warning plays.
"The Yellowstone volcano has suddenly and without warning erupted and sent thousands of gallons of lava all over the state at incredible speeds. There have also been unconfirmed rumors of a lava monster. I'm serious." The disbelieving host reports. "Residents are advised to leave the state immediately.

{Dieman and his pals would here this from proximity to the volcano.]

“Again?...Though this time it’s pretty serious.”

Unlike the childplay that those guy was doing before, this could be potentially dangerous...If the supervolcano just keep spewing up and fling it dust to cover the sky, then the sky will be cold for awhile...

...Which mean no laundry will be dry for awhile.

“...Hmmrgh, I have no idea what I can do even when I’m arrive, but this need to be done now instead of later, so...Change.”

Immediately I turn into my magical girl form, but modified my outfit so that it’s an all-black battlesuit ,with my face covered in a black helmet.

“This way no one would know who I am.”

I then turn on my camouflage, secretly going outside toward an empty place within the town, then rockets up into the sky, and toward the disaster place

"Lava monster, huh..." She frowns. "Well, I suppose I'm fit for that job." She adjusts her dragon's flight path to shoot towards Yellowstone.

"Lava monster...? Hell yeah!" W33N1 says, teleporting his way to Yellowstone, releasing a small burst of electricity as he does so.

Dieman feels the disturbance disrupt him from his sleep... It was a good dream, but it must come to an end.

"... Ah... well..."

Dieman steps outside, and starts jumping from place to place to reach the destination and investigate the scene.

The volcano has destroyed a large part of Yellowstone by covering it in lava and melting almost everything except the hot springs.
The human shapes and size lava monster is walking around, lighting random people on fire while grabbing them. It appears to have little definition beyond it’s vague shape.

“Tch, it’s already this bad.”

I then go around the perimeter of the Yellowstone , making barriers to block off the flow of lava from going out of the zone, while at the same time making automated transport helicopters to take the citizen in danger out of the danger zone, as it began to swoop down and collect the citizen going in.

At the same time, noticing something strange, I made a water rifle, and shooting concentrated supercooled liquid onto the body of the lava monster.

"Alright... time to stop this creature." W33N1 says, closing his hands into a fist and then opening them, revealing a couple of ice shards in between his fingers. He throws them all agaimst the lava monster.

Back