• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UNDERTALE/DELTARUNE [shiny new] DISCUSSION THEAD

What do you think about Sans?

Second favorite UT character. SEVERELY misunderstood and misrepresented by the fanbase at large (fanon; weird quirky edgy kinda stupid young adult/teenager with some traumatic past and is super super depressed and doesn't even hide it, who gets overtly emotional and 60% of the time is horny af for some reason Vs. canon; weird but fun uncle gimmick, makes cheesy corny ahh jokes and takes a lackadaisical attitude on everything to cover up his nihilistic depression caused by realizing that his fate isn't in his own hands and he can never attain the past he once had), yet they get him just enough to still love him enough to make him a borderline revolutionary character in the gaming industry. Sans kinda represents his own archetype at this point.

FF's when someone says Sans is literally them when they're more like Alphys.

I mean, he probably asks for a matchup against MLK characters who should not have Soul EE regardless cuz it was simply NPI, and DT users’ Immortality Type 4 hard counters soul EE, hence why I answered that way
I mean you don't use that as a "resistance" ngl, given that stuff still works after all.

Back