• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KICKING THE DOOR!!... With a Deltarune revision... Why does that sound so la--

My point is based on the fact if the knife stabbed through the carpet
and then the wooden floor benealth it
the light from the cracks would escape on all directions
Not really, the light under the floor is being blocked by the wooden floor, that's why only the light escaping through the cracks is visible under the carpet.
The crack also changes to the same color of the portal, even though we have the same white light filling the room.... It's clearly the dimensional pocket dimension of the portal.
Couldn't that just be a shadow projecting on the crack? We can still see some light at the center of the room.
This really seems like you really want this feat to be something real....
Nah, I'm fine with Light World Kris being either 9-C or 9-B, I just think the feat can be valid, I'm not dismissing the possibility of the crack being a fissure in space, I just think my interpretation could also be valid.

So I will just let other people choose, it's a crack in the floor, or it's crack in space/dimension?

Last edited:
Why can't the lighters just downscale from 0.47 lmfao?
I agree that they should scale but not downscaling, that would just make them baseline 8-C.
The Delta Heroes in Chapter 1 are At least 8-C, being able to one-shot fodder enemies and injure King, who can rumble the battlefield. (0.47 Tons of TNT)
Chapter 1 bosses like King and Jevil are At least 8-C, being stronger than the Delta Heroes in Chapter 1 and King being able to rumble the battlefield passively. (0.47 Tons of TNT)
How is that?

Last edited:
Not really, the light under the floor is being blocked by the wooden floor, that's why only the light escaping through the cracks is visible under the carpet.

Couldn't that just be a shadow projecting on the crack? We can still see some light at the center of the room.
Hmmm IDK honestly.
The shadow of itself?
That doesn't work, the light is above the carpet, which supposedly don't have the cracks on it's surface.
Couldn't be the shadow of the carpet on top of it, it wouldn't be projected the same way​

A shadow projecting on the crack would also imply that it's not dependent on light to show up, we still had darkness pouring out of it, yet it disappears at the same time as the portal. Changes color on the same patterns of the portal, opening and disappearing at the same time as the portal. They do seem to be connected directly.
So I will just let other people choose, it's a crack in the floor, or it's crack in space/dimension?
Fair.

Kris dodges electricity: 667.20 m/s, nice.

Kris breaks shackles: 116.22 Tons.

@Psychomaster35 Could you evaluate these two calcs please?
To everyone participating in this thread, it's important that you read the arguments in favor and against the crack being real, and make your vote depending on what you think is the best approach.

I will be recounting the votes.

In favor: 1 (StrymULTRA)
Against: 1 (KingNanaya)
Neutral:

Last edited:
we still had darkness pouring out of it, yet it disappears at the same time as the portal. Changes color on the same patterns of the portal, opening and disappearing at the same time as the portal. They do seem to be connected directly.
Forget about the shadows, the crack changing colors could be easily explained by the fountain emitting a different kind of light, which is supported by the fountain changing colors in the Dark World.

And since the fountain stops emitting light, of course the crack is gonna disappear too from our view.

Forget about the shadows, the crack changing colors could be easily explained by the fountain emitting a different kind of light, which is supported by the fountain changing colors in the Dark World.

And since the fountain stops emitting light, of course the crack is gonna disappear too from our view.
The crack was still there after the fountain itself stopped emitting light. It just stopped once the fountain closed.

Couldn't the fountain itself have caused the cracking as well? Not that I have anything to prove it, but it's certainly possible. I'd say it's best to hold on this feat, or put it as possibly until Chapter 3.

Yeah... no then. Sounds a bit too high.
The moment it surpasses Undertale you back out of your own idea...

A quick analysis of the cracking feat.

Kris stabs the ground, a huge beam of white light appears, the crack is shown white.

After some time, the beam of light turns black, the crack turns black with the beam as well.

The instant the black light disappears, it ceases to reflect light from the crack, so naturally, the crack also disappears from our view.

Therefore we can safely say the crack changes color depending on the light and not because it's a supernatural crack.

The crack was still there after the fountain itself stopped emitting light. It just stopped once the fountain closed.
The crack disappeared the moment the black light disappeared, just because it changed to a darker color doesn't mean it's not emitting light.

In fact, I can prove the light and illumination is real simply by showing how it affects Kris, notice how their hair and entire body is illuminated white the moment they stab the ground, and notice how the black light still illuminates their hair and body, but into a different color.

I guess Kris is also a crack in the dimension, given how they changed color with the fountain, Imao.

The moment it surpasses Undertale you back out of your own idea...

A quick analysis of the cracking feat.

Kris stabs the ground, a huge beam of white light appears, the crack is shown white.

After some time, the beam of light turns black, the crack turns black with the beam as well.

The instant the black light disappears, it ceases to reflect light from the crack, so naturally, the crack also disappears from our view.
But that's exactly what I argued, and what I showed you, you're just saying from another perspective where it doesn't benefit my view but yours.

And vice-versa when I did it.
Therefore we can safely say the crack changes color depending on the light and not because it's a supernatural crack.
It shows the supernatural dimensions is getting out from the crack, it's a connection, we have little reason to believe the wooden floor was cracked too.
We also have little reason to believe the carpet would even allow the light to slip through in it's exact format, a carpet is very solid. Try putting a flashlight under a carpet and see if you can see the light on the other side. Even strong lights would be significantly faded.
We also have the possibility that the crack was caused due to the dark world forcing it's way through the light world via Kris' will.

The crack disappeared the moment the black light disappeared, just because it changed to a darker color doesn't mean it's not emitting light.
Did you forget the scan where the room has no light, but it still showed a white crack?​
In fact, I can prove the light and illumination is real simply by showing how it affects Kris, notice how their hair and entire body is illuminated white the moment they stab the ground, and notice how the black light still illuminates their hair and body, but into a different color.

I guess Kris is also a crack in the dimension, given how they changed color with the fountain, Imao.
You know very well this is a false equivalency. Being engulfed in light will obviously visually alter how you look. The crack is not inside the fountain.
The crack was changed dark, even though the room still had a white light from the fountain! The change in color is due to the fountain itself turning black while still emanating white light

Again, I'd concede to a "possibly" here, too many factors, zero decisive evidence. Ch 3 will clear things up.​

We also have little reason to believe the carpet would even allow the light to slip through in it's exact format, a carpet is very solid. Try putting a flashlight under a carpet and see if you can see the light on the other side. Even strong lights would be significantly faded.
Please, this beam of light is so incredibly bright it makes the carpet completely disappear, a flashlight doesn't compare at all.

And the crack appeared the moment a light illuminated the ground, even before the massive beam of light from the fountain appeared.

We have little reason to believe the crack is fountain related or a crack in the dimension, it changes color with Kris just like any normal object.

Did you forget the scan where the room has no light, but it still showed a white crack?
Can you show me the scan again? No matter how much I look at it, the crack disappears the instant the beam disappears, if what you have it's a single frame, I don't think it's mean to represent the crack being self-luminous.
The crack was changed dark, even though the room still had a white light from the fountain!
The fountain beam became black and the crack changed color shortly after, just like Kris did.
Again, I'd concede to a "possibly" here, too many factors, zero decisive evidence. Ch 3 will clear things up.​
Sight okay, I think I can work this.

Last edited:
Can you show me the scan again? No matter how much I look at it, the crack disappears the instant the beam disappears, if what you have it's a single frame, I don't think it's mean to represent the crack being self-luminous.
A few frames, very easy to fix if it was a mistake. When the room loses it's light.
Sight okay, I think I can work this.
Great, let's not hit our heads against each other for now.

Anyways what's the consensus here so far?
Instead of just a plain 9-B, Light World Kris becomes "9-C, possibly 9-B" due to some uncertainty of the feat.

The Thrash Machine calc have been corrected from 0.50 tons to 0.30 tons.

Characters on King's level will be scaling from his feat of shacking the battlefield (0.47 tons at minimum).

Kris breaking the Iron Shackle have been corrected to 116 tons, so now the next best feat is Ralsei's 123 tons feat, characters will be scaling from that instead.

Sandboxes of some profiles after the intended changes:
Deltarune Page
Kris
King

The rest of the profiles will be changed accordingly.

Back