• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
Kris vs King Asgore
  • Battle takes place inside the barrier.
  • Chapter 2 Kris is being used, and they have access to all their ACTs and Yellow Mode.
  • Speed is equalized.
Kris is scaling above 0.075 tons.
Asgore is immensely stronger than 0.024 tons.

Kris: 7 (StrymULTRA, Psychomaster35, Bendynoah10, JustANormalLemon, LeoEpicGamer8910, jojo123, Dragonite007)
Asgore:
Inconclusive:

0OxrnJe_d.webp

Last edited:
This is just going to end the same way Frisk beat Asgore, except the difference here is that Kris is stronger than Frisk.

Well, Frisk have SAVE and healing items, which I didn't gave to Kris in this match.

That doesn't really change anything since both Frisk and Kris have dodged similar danmaku attacks before, and healing is simply optional. Plus, it was possible to beat Asgore without dying, so Kris can do the same.

Would Kris vs Undyne The Undying be better in this case? She is even stronger than Asgore.

I don't think that changes anything, honestly. Again, Kris is basically just Frisk minus Determination but stronger.

According to Asgore's profile, it says him killing Frisk is a possible outcome.

I'm a bit confused about what are you arguing here, are you saying that since Asgore doesn't stand a chance against Frisk (?), there is no point in using a stronger Frisk?

But Asgore can kill Frisk right? Dying is not something Kris can come back by themselves.

Last edited:
Also... Asgore literally have a victory against Spamton NEO, which shows this match won't be a stomp by any means, it doesn't really matter if this is a decisive match.

That doesn't really change anything since both Frisk and Kris have dodged similar danmaku attacks before, and healing is simply optional. Plus, it was possible to beat Asgore without dying, so Kris can do the same.
Both of them needed the save and reset to adapt to danmaku trough, It's not 100% skill of them, while in most games we would say that "If he can pass a battle with fanmaku he should br able to dodge danmaku normaly" Frisk and Kris situation is diferent, they didn't had only one try to dodge every thing, they had multiple tries, and in Kris situation was the player dodging for him, not Kris him self

any way, Kris probable would refuse to fight thinking king asgore is his dad, even if willing to kill they probable would do a lot of mistakes during the fight and probable try at least most of them convince asgore to stop fighting instead of going for the kill(sinse It's not player Kris we are talkinghere) that would make them take the L. asgore may hold back in the start(sinse the oponent is a human so we can asume he would act similarly to his fight against Frisk) but as the battle goes on will be harder and harder to and at least in the frisk vs asgore fight situation asgore would not stop untill his oponent is dead or he phisically can't fight anymore

Hold on, I have planned this battle for days so that both of them can fight at full power, it wouldn't be entertaining for me if Kris held back because they think they are fighting their own father.

Kris knows that this Asgore is not really their father.

Still gonna hold back from basically looking at someone taht looks identical to his father, my guy got so anxious fighting spamton that he could amost break free of our influence to say he wasn't okay

I don't think Kris cares much about appearances, Ralsei's tea doesn't heal much compared to other teas, meaning Kris doesn't have him in high regards, even though he looks just like their brother Asriel according to Noelle.

And that didn't really affect their fighting capabilities against Spamton nor any future enemies, because regardless of how Kris feels, it's the player who's still controlling them in battles.

I don't think Kris cares much about appearances, Ralsei's tea doesn't heal much compared to other teas, meaning Kris doesn't have him in high regards, even though he looks just like their brother Asriel according to Noelle
1- It's implied he has a distant relation ship with Rasel beacuse he looks so much like their brother, but fair

And that didn't really affect their fighting capabilities against Spamton nor any future enemies, because regardless of how Kris feels, it's the player who's still controlling them in battles.
It isn't the player controlling him on this fight trough

1- It's implied he has a distant relation ship with Rasel beacuse he looks so much like their brother, but fair
Well, it would be funny if Kris got angrier at Asgore just for looking so much like their father, knowing that he really isn't.
It isn't the player controlling him on this fight trough
I'm not exactly sure how these battles work, Kris need their SOUL to survive and the SOUL is the connection they have with the player, so they have the SOUL but are in full control?

Regardless I vote Kris here.

They do not rely on DT for their skill, and can beat Jevil and Spamton NEO (Snowgrave for the latter too), making them def. above Frisk about skill.

Plus they definitely have much more abilities than Frisk as well, so, yeah, Kris takes my vote.

Voting asgore, the king has a level of skill in combat that we can't even process, and if his fighting in game is anything to go about... I died more times against asgore them omega flowey :V

Voting asgore, the king has a level of skill in combat that we can't even process, and if his fighting in game is anything to go about... I died more times against asgore them omega flowey :V
He definitely has more fighting experience, but issues is that his Danmaku is really nothing Kris hasn't already dealt with, and saying he is harder than the top dogs of Deltarune issa bad joke.

He definitely has more fighting experience, but issues is that his Danmaku is really nothing Kris hasn't already dealt with, and saying he is harder than the top dogs of Deltarune issa bad joke.
He is holding back a lot in the fight sinse he is fighting a child, he will not be holding back as much sinse Kris is a teen

Kris is still very young for one. Second he does only when Frisk says to him to not fight.
What? you mean hold back? asgore don't even look at frisk during the fight, he is holding back extremely

and Kris has a sword and armour, still looks more read them a kid using a tutu and a book to fight

What? you mean hold back? asgore don't even look at frisk during the fight, he is holding back extremely

and Kris has a sword and armour, still looks more read them a kid using a tutu and a book to fight
Dude, it wouldn't matter. Kris has still a stats advantage of almost x3 and Asgore's stuff is still nothing too new for them.

And yeah, they have a sword, but they have access to things like X Slash or Pirouette.

Asgore massivaly upscales from that, the diference in status is mostly likle a lot lesser
He unquantifiably upscales from that, meaning that the gap is still around that level.
I don't see what you mean, I was point out why Asgore wouldn't hold back as much as against Frisk
I mean that yeah, he likely wouldn't hold back, but it doesn't really matter when Kris has abilities other than the sword.
Two wrongs don't make a right
It's literally canon that Sans counts the deaths, so there's 0 reason to assume Asgore isn't the same.
Plus, Frisk could have just let Asgore kill him a few times as a way to spare him (Like what Ttar was trying to do lol)
That's quite the assumption though.

Papyrus also gives up if you can't beat him 3 times, doesn't mean Frisk never beat Papyrus
That's what I'd call a Pokémon-like situation, like there's no canon team for the MC, there's no canon way which Papyrus is defeated in this case.
Flowey calls you out if you die over 4 times in the Photoshop fight, saying "Are you letting me [Flowey] kill you? ... on PURPOSE? SICKO. Ha Ha Ha."
So it ain't that far-fetched.
Flowey is not Asgore thought. Plus Frisk had 0 reason to purposely die against Asgore, the effect of their talk is the same whenever they die or not.

You guys have gone a little off the rails, even with Asgore holding back against Frisk, it wouldn't make his Danmaku better than Jevil's or even Spamton NEO's in that regard.

Not much can be assumed beyond his attacks being stronger and faster than against Frisk.

As for Frisk dying or not against Asgore, both cases are technically equally possible, it doesn't really change this battle much.

And yeah, they have a sword, but they have access to things like X Slash or Pirouette.
Yes, Pirouette and Hypnosis can make Asgore feel tired and debuff him, while also healing Kris.

Though you still haven't mentioned how Kris's shield can take any attack Asgore throws at them without any issue, or the massive melee range advantage they have over Frisk, and in turn, over Asgore's trident, and how they can respond to Asgore's fire magic with the Big Shot.

Instead of talking about if they are holding back or not, talk about how the fight would actually play out in real time.

And read the damn profiles before making a vote.

Last edited:
Though you still haven't mentioned how Kris's shield can take any attack Asgore throws at them without any issue, or the massive melee range advantage they have over Frisk, and in turn, over Asgore's trident, and how they can respond to Asgore's fire magic with the Big Shot.
Honestly the Yellow Mode seems to be useful only against objects which are explicitly vulnerable to it like bombs, as a good part of Spamton/Mettaton bullets are still unaffected from it.

Plus yeah, I never said that Kris stomps, only that they have better versatility about options compared to Asgore and obviously experience to deal with far better Danmaku than Asgore's.

Yeah, I’m gonna have to vote Kris here as well. Like I said before, they are hardly any different from Frisk from being able to dodge similar amounts of danmaku, with the difference being that Kris is stronger, so they would have no problem with dodging Asgore’s danmaku.

Honestly the Yellow Mode seems to be useful only against objects which are explicitly vulnerable to it like bombs, as a good part of Spamton/Mettaton bullets are still unaffected from it.
It can kill the Pipis, an actual enemy that can take our attacks and is an invasive species of freshwater clam, not an energy blast, bullet or magic projectile.

And I checked and it actually damages Spamton's HP.

Last edited:
so there's 0 reason to assume Asgore isn't the same.
Asgore don't have acasuallity to know every death, but sinse he fought other humans in the war he should be aware that resets exist, so he isn't surprised that he alread killed frisk, this also would make the skill gap a lot higher sine he was able to fight and mostly likle deafeat people that has infinit "try agains"
He unquantifiably upscales from that, meaning that the gap is still around that level.
Nah, he is a lot strongher them undyne and fought in the war against humans and monsters, this guy is a brute and diferent from any Deltarune oponent Asgore starts to atack harder faster better strongher

about his danmaku, Spamton and Jevil have no skill feats, asgore should massivaly be higher in skill them anything Kris has ever fought against

This here is a question: Does asgore fight has a limit of how much harder It can get?

Back