• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KICKING THE DOOR!!... With a Deltarune revision... Why does that sound so la--

What a way to introduce myself to the community!

Hi! So, I'm Topaz, a former Narutoforums member.

Since I have been using stuff from Vs Battles for years at this point, I figured: Why not just be part of the community already?
And what better way to engage with everyone than simply reviewing my favorite verse?

• PREMISE
So you know the deal. If I'm making a revision it means I don't agree with the current ratings of the verse. For better or for worse. Does that mean I have new feats to review the beautiful Deltarune universe? .............................
................................................................................​
.................................................................Not really. Sorry :D
BUT!
What I do have is! A revision on the feats you use to scale the main cast! How about that? I'll be making new (very new) and improved (very maybe?) calculations!

Are you ready?!
Because!
We are about to begin!!!....
RIGHT NO--

• DARK WORLD ATTACK POTENCY DOWNGRADE (From 8-C to 9-A)
At this present moment-- Wait I forgot to shrink the text!!! (Cut)
(Beep)
Sorry
I am back! Technical difficulties, won't happen again!! (It definitely will)

So, seriously though! At the moment of writing this, Deltarune is being scaled to 8-C; 0.5 Tons of TNT because Kris Cross Apple Sauce tanked an explosion from the Thrash Machine! It was made by the user known as @Therefir! One problem though, it makes some leaps in logic, some which are contradicted!

"Thrash Machine (Duck) is made out of steel" [ ✅ ]
Sorry! Not the case!

Let me explain why!
  1. Rouxls Kaard refers to the duck as "my squeaky duckie"​
Given how the duck sucks ass in canon, I think it's best to assume it was made of rubber!

"Thrash Machine is an advanced machine"
Oh boy! But it canonically sucks ass!​
  1. The duck is referred multiple time as "just. a. duck"! Also being stated to "suck ass"​
  2. Toby Fox, the boogie man himself, has said that Susie and Lancer can't actually build anything! Even thinking about making a cardboard boss fight for their original design​
    • While the idea for the boss was scrapped, the idea that Susie and Lancer can't build much wasn't, we can see it. in. their. other designs!​
The idea of it being comparable to an advanced machine is just out of question!
This means using 30% hollowness is unfounded. Squeaky toys need a lot of air to squeak!
Especially something that big!

The last bad Susie/Lancer design I linked featured a rubber glove, so they had access to rubber!

A new hollowness can easily be calculable!
Each dog ball weighs 60 grams ; Size · Dog balls diameter 2.36 inches

5.9944cm means a volume of 0.00090224766m^3, given how rubber has a density of 1060 kg/m3, this volume would have a weight of 956.4 grams

Instead, we have 60 grams, meaning 60/956.4 on a scale of 100, or about 90% hollow! It actually varies, but it's a majority of air rather than material, so anywhere around 60% is fair!

New Calculation: 0.032 Tons (Small Building), ouch

New Scaling
  • Trash enemies and characters scale to 0.032 Tons
  • Strong enemies and characters scale to 0.075 Tons
EDIT:
@Therefir revised the calculations and made NEW VERSIONS!
This one is more reasonable!
C. Round, Jigsawry, Rudinn, etc: 0.3 Tons; 8-C
Ch1 Kris, and everyone else: at least 0.3 Tons; 8-C

Basically? Doesn't change thaaat much!​
  • LIGHT WORLD REVISION (From 9-B to 9-C, Class 5 to Class 1, Superhuman to Superhuman+)
6qr2hw.png

"Is this b-tch just here to downgrade the verse?"
Nononono! I swear there are some upgrades cooming.

"Kris cracks wooden floor" [⁉️]
Ah... So, this feat is not mathematically wrong.

It's just wrong in general.
  1. First off, homie was "cracking" the carpet, not the floor. Cracking a carpet should already tell you on how... not real this feat is?​
  2. Said fracture is like my dad after the portal finishes opening, it's GON' son!​
    • Yeah, if the crack isn't there, it's not a physical crack, but rather a crack on the dimension/reality via Reality Warping opening up the portal! Just like literally all the light that's coming out of it! Including! Maybe! The fact the crack lights up as well!​

This should just be dropped, and Light World Kris should be downgraded to their second best feat!... Oh wait, WE'RE DISCUSSING IT NOW?????! KRIS, WHAT THE [F&%$]
"Kris jumps out of the window" [❌]
So. Nothing wrong with the Kinetic Energy part. A lot wrong with the lifting strength part!
  1. It takes two frames to accelerate to 10m/s! Not one!
  2. That's... actually about it, why are you making a second point?
  3. A THIRD ONE?! I mean, okay! Look, the pixel scaling could be a little better! Geez! Sorry!
New Calculation: 971.3kg/f (Class 1) | 10.33m/s | 3281.3 Joules

"Kris stabs the earth" [✅]
Didn't we discuss this feat already?....​
.............................................................................O h there's a speed sectio-​
  1. Nothing wrong with the speed calculation, but since we have the path in one of the frames, it's best to just pixelscale.​
  2. AH! There is something wrong. WHY use the ever-so-inconsistent soul size instead of literally any other frame where Kris is standing next to the phone? aaa-​
Me when they mess with the scrunkly:
Captura-de-tela-2023-05-18-184018.png
New Calculation: 33.05m/s (Superhuman+)

• other shit I forgot to make a revision on 💀
I share a braincell with my inner demons. This brain does not think.

"Kris breaks Shackles" [✅]
Pixelscaling kinda not pog, ngl​
  1. That was cringe af from me, but seriously, I redid the calc and got twice the result.​
New Calculation: 371.63 Tons (Class K)

EDIT: Remade with a not-so-fat scan and got 116.2 Tons. So this will become a downgrade instead!!!

"YELLOW MODE FASTER THAN SOUND" [✅]
THAT'S COOL!... But why did you use Kris on the calculation though?​
  1. Kris is just unnecessary to this. Just compare the distance between the two in pixels, and compare the ratio to the speed!​
  2. NO WONDER IT'S DOWNPLAAAAYED!... I'm not mocking I'm just joking please don't send me to the shadow realm​
New Calculation: 1372m/s (Supersonic+)

That's it.

I also would correct Ralsei closing the big ass door, but the difference is negligeable

So no I'mma sleep. Good night. PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME.

SUBTITLES
Calcs in red means they have been rejected
[❌]
Calcs in green means they have been accepted [✅]
Calcs in yellow means they are still being evaluated [⁉️]

Last edited:
Rouxls Kaard refers to the duck as "my squeaky duckie"
He was referring to the sound it makes, it has nothing to with the material used on the Duck Machine.
The Duck was restored by the Sweet Cap'n Cakes! Meaning at best it used scrap, not steel!
Scrap can literally mean discarded metal, and there is no reason to assume that the Duck Machine was built any differently than the other Thrash Machines, which appear metallic.

Furthermore, its name literally indicates that it's a machine, not a toy, and it can move autonomously, making it an advanced one.
Given how the duck sucks ass in canon, I think it's best to assume it was made of rubber!
Its design suck ass, but the duck being made of rubber is literally headcanon, a machine made of rubber wouldn't be able to do anything at all.
The duck is referred multiple time as "just. a. duck"!
Irrelevant, and that statement would imply it's a literal living duck.
Toby Fox, the boogie man himself, has said that Susie and Lancer can't actually build anything!
Of course, they built a failed replica that couldn't even move, and blew it up completely.

The Thrash Machines in Chapter 2 are completely different, not only they were made with actual materials you can find in scraps like metal, they are able to perform actual complex actions, so I'm still confused about the rubber suggestion.
The last bad Susie/Lancer design I linked featured a rubber glove, so they had access to rubber!
Once again, it was repaired from scratch using scraps found in an advanced city, the original Thrash Machine was blown up to bits.

I will continue with the rest of the calcs later.

"cracking" a carpet
making a crack in literal synthetic fiber or natural fiber like wool
How does that even work exactly?

The carpet is simply hiding the fissure, you can't just "crack" a carpet like if it was made of wood or concrete.
It takes two frames to accelerate to 10m/s! Not one!
Not really? I think you got confused by me using the following frame, but Kris accelerates in a single frame, the first image is the first frame of the jump, while the second is the following frame, notice how Kris doesn't stop their movement for even a frame, and just keep moving a distance of 0.34 meters each frame.

Therefore, he accelerated to 10.20 m/s in a single frame.

Last edited:
This is Subsonic, there's no such a thing as Superhuman+.

The only problem with my calc is the use of 120 degrees for the movement, when I should have used a longer angle of movement, like 160 degrees.

Arc Length = 2.28987 m

Speed = 2.28987/0.066666 = 34.35 m/s

Still, I think your calc is more precise, so I'm gonna use your measurements and give you credit, but we can't use your blog since it's really basic right now.

Last edited:
First off, I get this is your first time on the wiki, but chill, please. No need for the hyperactivity/toxicity.

Secondly:
@Psychomaster35 Your calc got remade, what do you think?
The image they used was horizontally stretched and too crusty to be used, which would lead to a slightly wanked result.

That being said, I pretty much agree with what Therefir says here on the rest of your recalcs.

New Calculation: 1372m/s (Supersonic+)​
Using these measurements, I'm getting 628.719 m/s for the movement of Kris's soul... even though I got the same result of 583 m/s that GodlyCharmander obtained with a different method.

Since my calculation lines up perfectly with others, I think you made a mistake somewhere.

The soundwave you measured is being covered by another soundwave, and you should have measured the speed of the Big Shot after it covered a certain distance, not right after it was shoot.

AH! There is something wrong. WHY use the ever-so-inconsistent soul size instead of literally any other frame where Kris is standing next to the phone? aaa-
And finally this, the Soul height I use in the Dark World, of 37.37 centimeters, does line up pretty well with Kris's height and head if we compared them to each other.

So I wouldn't call it "ever-so-inconsistent" when I can get Kris's accepted height through the Soul and vise versa, we are well aware that the Soul in the Light World is smaller than in the Dark World.

I have updated my Light Worlds calcs using Kris's height, and as I expected, the results barely changed at all.

Last edited:
Me making harmless jokes that have no target is toxic?
Well, it kind of made the thread hard to read for me.

Just uh, don't go overboard, you are welcome here, even though you are trying to undo all the hard work I've put into this verse over the past months.

Well, it kind of made the thread hard to read for me.

Just uh, don't go overboard.
I just wanted to have a little bit of fun on my first post, but being accused of being toxic already cut my vibe entirely. That was really uncalled for man...

He was referring to the sound it makes, it has nothing to with the material used on the Duck Machine.
It squeaks on contact and impact, so something must be squish and push out air, rubber seemed like a good bet for me.
Scrap can literally mean discarded metal, and there is no reason to assume that the Duck Machine was built any differently than the other Thrash Machines, which appear metallic.

Furthermore, its name literally indicates that it's a machine, not a toy, and it can move autonomously, making it an advanced one.

The Thrash Machines in Chapter 2 are completely different, not only they were made with actual materials you can find in scraps like metal, they are able to perform actual complex actions, so I'm still confused about the rubber suggestion.
Yeah, but scrap metal isn't necessarily steel. The pulverization value is still a very severe leap in logic. I'd suggest you use something more modest.

The name was given by Susie and Lancer who we established can't build, so using the same is not an argument that can be made in my modest opinion

there is no reason to assume that the Duck Machine was built any differently than the other Thrash Machines, which appear metallic.

The dialogue only changes when the duck is envolved! You can see it here. The nice comments are then subtituted by "it's just a duck".

How does that even work exactly?

The carpet is simply hiding the fissure, you can't just "crack" a carpet like if it was made of wood or concrete.
That's the thing!
It doesn't work! That's what I was suggesting.
The crack is blatantly on top of the carpet, a material that does not crack!
And the crack disappear along with the other dimensional portal features of the dark fountain being opened!

The crack is a dimensional one, not a physical one.
Not really? I think you got confused by me using the following frame, but Kris accelerates in a single frame, the first image is the first frame of the jump, while the second is the following frame, notice how Kris doesn't stop their movement for even a frame, and just keep moving a distance of 0.34 meters each frame.
Oh, fair enough.
I got confused because you used the second frame instead of the first one. I still believe the overlapping frames are slightly more reliable. But the difference is negligeable.

This is Subsonic, there's no such a thing as Superhuman+.
Superhuman12.43 - 34.3
That is Superhuman, then
The only problem with my calc-
There is nothing wrong with your calc. I just believe pixelscaling the arc the game gives you is better than simply making an assumption and calculating based on it.
your calc is... really basic to say the least, the scans are too big, and the feat isn't even explained properly in the blog, it doesn't have the quality I want for the profiles.
I did not make the calculation to index them on the profile, I made them to exemplify how the method I used was more reliable and direct. Just pixelscale the arc instead of eyeball it!

The image they used was horizontally stretched and too crusty to be used, which would lead to a slightly wanked result.
Ignoring your [ironically] not-so-healthy jab at me, that is fair, I will try again with a better frame.

Using these measurements, I'm getting 628.719 m/s for the movement of Kris's soul... even though I got the same result of 583 m/s that GodlyCharmander obtained with a different method.

Since my calculation lines up perfectly with others, I think you made a mistake somewhere.
The propotions aren't even the same to assume the big shot was calculated incorrectly. Maybe the soul moves slightly faster vertically?

These are two overlapping frames. I can give you the raw scan of both frames!
The soundwave you measured is being covered by another soundwave
It isn't! That's the funny part. It's the same one, one frame later!
you should have measured the speed of the Big Shot after it covered a certain distance, not right after it was shoot.
I did!

First off, I get this is your first time on the wiki, but chill, please. No need for the hyperactivity/toxicity.
Enough of the pseudo-bureacracy. We have had quite the share of quirky users what with people like Alexander and staff (now former) like Hop. We're an indexing site. Not the fun police.

Even though you are trying to undo all the hard work I've put into this verse over the past months.
My guy, please don't gatekeep your verses. People wanting to spend their time to review the statistics for accuracy is a GOOD thing.

Not to mention, Gatekeeping is really the reason Undertale was in such a bad condition for so long in the first place.

It squeaks on contact and impact, so something must be squish and push out air, rubber seemed like a good bet for me.
It could be a pre-frabricated sound, after all it was made by the music trio.

I also think it only makes that sound while moving with its feet, or when it throws an attack that is actually a small duck, because when it explodes, we only hear a normal explosion.

The duck's feet seem to be the ones making the sound, and I'm not really measuring their volume in my calc.
Yeah, but scrap metal isn't necessarily steel. The pulverization value is still a very severe leap in logic. I'd suggest you use something more modest.
Like aluminum? I would like to say that Sweet Cap'n Cakes were really proud of the final result, regardless if the machine was a just duck, unlike with the statue which was 100% made of scraps.

This makes me think they used even better materials for its creation. Furthermore, Cyber City is an advanced city and there's tons of structural steel laying around the pillars supporting the unfinished roller coaster, it should be possible to gather enough steel to create a machine.
The name was given by Susie and Lancer who we established can't build, so using the same is not an argument that can be made in my modest opinion
Their machine can't really do anything though, while the Thrash Machines in Chapter 2 have lasers, launch actual swords which once again are made of steel, and move around with great dexterity, not something we can said about our current, most advanced robots

That's why I think it's an actual machine in every sense of the word, it's not moving out of magic and the power of friendship, it's moving because it was built as a robot.
The dialogue only changes when the duck is envolved! You can see it here. The nice comments are then subtituted by "it's just a duck".
I know they say that, but unless ducks in Deltarune are several meters tall and can explode, it literally can't be just a normal duck.
It doesn't work! That's what I was suggesting.
The crack is blatantly on top of the carpet, a material that does not crack!
The light of the Dark Fountain is illuminating the crack under the carpet, that's why we can see it, and if you look close enough, the crack grows even bigger.
The crack is a dimensional one, not a physical one.
This was suggested in the thread when it was originally upgraded, but people decided to go the interpretation of it being an actual crack on the floor, and not some crack in space.
I did not make the calculation to index them on the profile, I made them to exemplify how the method I used was more reliable and direct. Just pixelscale the arc instead of eyeball it!
I changed the comment, I'm now using your measurement for my calc.
That is Superhuman, then
Yep, sorry, I always confuse the lower limit of Subsonic being 32 m/s, I guess we don't really need to make any rating changes for this one.
The propotions aren't even the same to assume the big shot was calculated incorrectly. Maybe the soul moves slightly faster vertically?
I really doubt so, but maybe you can try to calculate the speed of your soul and see if there's any difference? I will check just to be sure.

Last edited:
Therefir said:

Even though you are trying to undo all the hard work I've put into this verse over the past months.

I didn't even see that...
Like what..

I promise I'm just trying to help. I love Deltarune, I want the verse to be as accurate as possible, I don't want to undo your hard work, I want to improve on it! You, and this community, are still the ones who found all these feats, right?...

My guy, please don't gatekeep your verses. People wanting to spend their time to review the statistics for accuracy is a GOOD thing.

Not to mention, Gatekeeping is really the reason Undertale was in such a bad condition for so long in the first place.
I was kidding of course, I think I did more things than just upgrading Deltarune to higher tiers.

"If ducks in Deltarune aren't several meter tall"
In Undertale there is some birds with that criteria.

We have had quite the share of quirky users.
"The Vs Battles users do get a bit quirky at night"
62u7pi.gif

It could be a pre-frabricated sound, after all it was made by the music trio.
Didn't think about that. It could be, but one would think it's more in-character for them to make a song that the duck plays.
It squeaks when fused, after it punches as well.
I also think it only makes that sound while moving with its feet, or when it throws an attack that is actually a small duck, because when it explodes, we only hear a normal explosion.

The duck's feet seem to be the ones making the sound, and I'm not really measuring their volume in my calc.
Ah! It also makes this sound when reappearing after the explosion. Rouxls seems to imply the duck itself is squeaking.
Like iron? I would like to say that Sweet Cap'n Cakes were really proud of the final result, regardless if the machine was a just duck, unlike with the statue which was 100% made of scraps.
Oh! They were talking about the Thrash Machine? They insisted on how it was big. It could be figuratively, but K_K states twice that "it was big!", so I'd think it's physically big. But I concede as I wouldn't know what else would they be talking about, and we have no reason to assume they made Queen's Mecha

I suggest recyclable metal like Aluminum, or Hot Rolled Steel (462 MPa Compressive Strength)? Pure Steel seems unlikely.

This makes me think they used even better materials for its creation. Furthermore, Cyber City is an advanced city and there's tons of structural steel laying around the pillars supporting the unfinished roller coaster, it should be possible to gather enough steel to create a machine.
Yeah, but would these materals be scrapped? Rouxls state that it was made on the "scrap shope", meaning that is how Rouxls recognized the store - as scrap, likely meaning it wasn't some pure material.
Their machine can't really do anything though, while the Thrash Machines in Chapter 2 have lasers, launch actual swords which once again are made of steel, and move around with great dexterity, not something we can said about our current, most advanced robots.
I concede! You win-

They can do some wild stuff, but the duck seems to be the one who actually isn't granted with amazing abilities.
That's why I think it's an actual machine in every sense of the word, it's not moving out of magic and the power of friendship, it's moving because it was built as a robot.
Hmmmmmmm. Yeah, I'd like to point out the fact the Duck is sentient as well? Like what-

Oh, darkners can use magic, so it's not out of the question. Otherwise we would be arguing for technological lasers, which... Well, I'm ready for Relativistic Deltarune when you are!
I know they say that, but unless ducks in Deltarune are several meters tall and can explode, it literally can't be just a normal duck.
Oh, they're talking about the appearance of the duck. The rebuilds have abilities based on the design, so I'd think Sweet Cap'n Cakes made the duck accurately, as a duck, with duck abilities (which is to suck = pause)
The light of the Dark Fountain is illuminating the crack under the carpet, that's why we can see it, and if you look close enough, the crack grows even bigger.

This was suggested in the thread when it was originally upgraded, but people decided to go the interpretation of it being an actual crack on the floor, and not some crack in space.
Well, I'm suggesting again! Because!

I...
Should've asked about it with the supporters, shouldn't I?...

Well, I'm sorry! But have they ever addressed the fact the crack just disappears? It's not a game design limitation, it was a matter of leaving the thing there! It's a crack on the light world through the portal!

"Kris, quick, get the unnecessarily long rant about carpets"

No. It will be quick. If the carpet was glowing, it wouldn't show the cracks on the wooden floor!

Think about it. The cracks are not on the carpet, so it would just be a knife-stab glow, as the knife cut right through the fabric without cracking it. The wooden floor crack would not be visible, as the light would only manifest under the carpet, and slip through the knife stab! We also see no light under the carpet itself.

I'm sorry, this one is unsavable from my pov.
I changed the comment, I'm now using your measurement for my calc.

Yep, sorry, I always confuse the lower limit of Subsonic being 32 m/s, I guess we don't really need to make any rating changes for this one.

I really doubt so, but maybe you can try to calculate the speed of your soul and see if there's any difference? I will check just to be sure.
Topaz was correct about the Big Shots, I'm now getting identical results.
Woah! You actually did it!

Thanks, though. Please don't interpret me as trying to ruin your work! I promise I am not!

Yeaaahh i think that in a world of electricity and robots the thrash machine is more likely to be one than a uh looks at notes rubber entity powered by magic that somehow walks and was rebuilt by robots despite that? i think i got that right.
Either way it was a thing that was 'built' and then it was 'repaired' by 'robots'. I very much haven't seen anything that suggests that robots know how to make non robotic things here, especially out of scrap and with that volume and out of rubber somehow. Basically, if there's no statement that it's actually unironically made of rubber i'd rather go with the current metal machine interpretation, especially considering machines are, well, machines. Haven't seen a working machine yet.

TL;DR a machine being metallic is more likely than it being rubber because it robots are able to repair it with mainly metal scraps that exist in this wolrd where basically everything is either metal or plastic since it's, well, a computer.

I was about to speak, but @Therefir beat me to it.
Restored does not mean being completely rebuilt from 0. And even then, assuming the duck is made of copper:
  • 2084700 * 330 = 687951000 Joules or 0.16 Tons or 9-A+
But that's definitely not the case here.
Toby Fox, the boogie man himself, has said that Susie and Lancer can't actually build anything! Even thinking about making a cardboard boss fight for their original design
So? What matters is at the end not pre-concept ideas.
A new hollowness can easily be calculable!
Each dog ball weighs 60 grams ; Size · Dog balls diameter 2.36 inches

5.9944cm means a volume of 0.00090224766m^3, given how rubber has a density of 1060 kg/m3, this volume would have a weight of 956.4 grams

Instead, we have 60 grams, meaning 60/956.4 on a scale of 100, or about 90% hollow! It actually varies, but it's a majority of air rather than material, so anywhere around 60% is fair!
Based on literally what.

Rest I am neutral but the 8-C downgrade is a big fat no from me.

Yeaaahh i think that in a world of electricity and robots the thrash machine is more likely to be one than a uh looks at notes rubber entity powered by magic that somehow walks and was rebuilt by robots despite that? i think i got that right.
Mocking my suggestion doesn't make my point or yours look any different.
Suggesting that a world themed around computers and internet would mean that anything there has to be made out of these elements is a leap in logic. That's like saying the ride Ralsei and Kris took were also made out of metal, when it wasn't, because "it fits with the theme"

I know you have other reasons to believe so, but using the chapter's theme doesn't support your point.
Either way it was a thing that was 'built' and then it was 'repaired' by 'robots'.
The building part was already addressed, actually! Look in the OP, it was made by two.. odd minded individuals, those being Susie and Lancer, who are incapable of building anything properly

It's generally agreed that the repair being made by the scrap shop is the greater argument here! Even then, it's because it's scrapped metal, not because it was made by "robots". I concede on the rubber thing, but at least some part of it must be squish enough to squeak like a bath ducky.
I very much haven't seen anything that suggests that robots know how to make non robotic things here.
Hoold on, why are we assuming the robots only know how to make robotic things? That's a leap in logic, you're limiting their ability for no reason.
They did make the statue, didn't they?
TL;DR a machine being metallic is more likely than it being rubber because it robots are able to repair it with mainly metal scraps that exist in this wolrd where basically everything is either metal or plastic since it's, well, a computer.
Machines aren't made by a singular material, and Therefir used Pure Steel. Scrap Metal is much weaker in comparison.

They take anything you sell as scrap to make machines

Restored does not mean being completely rebuilt from 0. And even then, assuming the duck is made of copper:
  • 2084700 * 330 = 687951000 Joules or 0.16 Tons or 9-A+
But that's definitely not the case here.
If it's not rebuilt from zero, it's taken from Susie and Lancer, who, as we established, can't build. Either way, it's better to consider they rebuilt it from zero since the machine was destroyed to bits in the first chapter.

It's made out of scrap, using pure steel is wanking the result severely.
So? What matters is at the end not pre-concept ideas.
The fact Susie and Lancer can't build anything is not a pre-concept idea and can be seen in the actual game. Toby doesn't state they "couldn't" build anything, he flat out says they can't.
While the idea for the boss was scrapped, the idea that Susie and Lancer can't build much wasn't, we can see it. in. their. other designs!
Which doesn't matter, because it was rebuilt from scratch by robots.
Based on literally what.
Squeaky toys are made out of mostly air which is blow through a squeaker.

Mocking my suggestion doesn't make my point or yours look any different.
Suggesting that a world themed around computers and internet would mean that anything there has to be made out of these elements is a leap in logic. That's like saying the ride Ralsei and Kris took were also made out of metal, when it wasn't, because "it fits with the theme"

I know you have other reasons to believe so, but using the chapter's theme doesn't support your point.

The building part was already addressed, actually! Look in the OP, it was made by two.. odd minded individuals, those being Susie and Lancer, who are incapable of building anything properly

It's generally agreed that the repair being made by the scrap shop is the greater argument here! Even then, it's because it's scrapped metal, not because it was made by "robots". I concede on the rubber thing, but at least some part of it must be squish enough to squeak like a bath ducky.

Hoold on, why are we assuming the robots only know how to make robotic things? That's a leap in logic, you're limiting their ability for no reason.
They did make the statue, didn't they?

Machines aren't made by a singular material, and Therefir used Pure Steel. Scrap Metal is much weaker in comparison.

They take anything you sell as scrap to make machines

If it's not rebuilt from zero, it's taken from Susie and Lancer, who, as we established, can't build. Either way, it's better to consider they rebuilt it from zero since the machine was destroyed to bits in the first chapter.

It's made out of scrap, using pure steel is wanking the result severely.

The fact Susie and Lancer can't build anything is not a pre-concept idea and can be seen in the actual game. Toby doesn't state they "couldn't" build anything, he flat out says they can't.

Which doesn't matter, because it was rebuilt from scratch by robots.

Squeaky toys are made out of mostly air which is blow through a squeaker.
To be clear,

I already conceded on the fact that the

is actually

made out of [scrap metal]. I still have a major problem with using pure steel rather than actual scrap metal, though.

"Our main gig is making scrap into machines"

They literally did. That's Death of the Author at best.
Made out of random materials that don't even resemble the original design. They put a glove on a can for one of them, they can't build actual machines.
"Can't build" doesn't mean "incapable of putting two things together", it clearly means a lack of technical skill in that department, which we know they don't have.
Never was, that's an headcanon.
Hey... You know them rebuilding it from zero actually helps your argument, right? Since it's made exclusively out of scrap instead of whatever random stuff Susie and Ralsei used, which was most certainly not steel.
The machine was destroyed in chapter one, and Rouxls had to give them a blueprint to follow.
I know Ch 2 Thrash Machine has regeneration powers, but that is not something we can assume for Ch 1.

No?

This does not mean the rest wasn't made in steel lol. That's a big assumption from your part.

Also why wouldn't it be made of steel? Becaise it still was made for the Thrash Machine lol.
I feel like you're trolling me, lol
They build the design to blow it up as joke!
In the OP I show you all the silly designs!
Look here
Captura-de-tela-2023-05-19-093546.png

This is mostly junk and rubber-
Nononono! I'm not saying the duck is rubber again! Calm down! [CALM DOWN KRIS!]
I'm just showing that they did not care enough to build anything, so Death of the Author is uncalled for, Toby made clear they suck at building

And that's okay, because the robots

Were responsible for the [hyperlink blocked]!! Since they made it from the blueprints! And used scrap metal instead of... i dunno what they used for the original design, help-

Anyway I agreed it was made out of scrap metal, I just disagreed with pure steel because that's a major assumption to maaaaaaaake

"Kris stabs the earth"
Didn't we discuss this feat already?....​
.............................................................................O h there's a speed sectio-​
  1. Nothing wrong with the speed calculation, but since we have the path in one of the frames, it's best to just pixelscale.​
  2. AH! There is something wrong. WHY use the ever-so-inconsistent soul size instead of literally any other frame where Kris is standing next to the phone? aaa-​
Me when they mess with the scrunkly:
Captura-de-tela-2023-05-18-184018.png

YOOOO, @Therefir actually approved my calculation!
imagem-2023-05-19-095833300.png
"Kris breaks Shackles"
Pixelscaling kinda not pog, ngl​
  1. That was cringe af from me, but seriously, I redid the calc and got twice the result.​
New Calculation: 371.63 Tons (Class K)
I'm doing it again.

Secondly:

That being said, I pretty much agree with what Therefir says here on the rest of your recalcs.
YOU WERE RIGHT!

But now the result is much lower. I used paint
shockingly accurate
and I can actually just zoom in and visually count the pixels of the chain, there are only five of them. I dunno what went wrong on your pixelscaling, though.

Why Death of Author is even relevant when speaking of ARG brainfucking game, which isn't a really just a game inside a game?

I suggest recyclable metal like Aluminum, or Hot Rolled Steel (462 MPa Compressive Strength)? Pure Steel seems unlikely.
Using something other than pure steel seems fair, and since the cars in Cyber City are actually just Darkners moving on foot, which means no aluminum is needed for cars in Cyber City, I'm willing to use hot rolled steel as a compromise, which is used for structural components.

@Psychomaster35 Could you give my Thrash Machine calc another check?

Back