• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KICKING THE DOOR!!... With a Deltarune revision... Why does that sound so la--

Using something else than pure steel seems fair, and since the cars in the Cyber City are actually just Darkners moving on foot, meaning no aluminum needed for cars, I'm willing to use hot rolled steel as a compromise, which is used for structural components.

@Psychomaster35 Could you give my Thrash Machine calc another check?
Upscaling is possible with this value, meaning a lot of the profiles wouldn't need to be updated! How do you scale characters?
Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 Kris' are relative to each other on some extent, right?
Damn, DR still behind UT...

RIP to all my matchups lmao.
Turn that frown upside down!
t-4Y0I.gif

NO, NOT LIKE THAT DAMN IT!!
Oh well, I'm not responsible for this.
I'm too young to go to jail
That's why I'm running away
WAIT!

I'M COMING BACK
ALMOST THERE!
HEY!...

Don't be sad! We can find a new feat!... Or wait for a year for Chapter 3-5! I'm sure
Deltarune will demolish Undert- Wait, you guys scale Undertale pretty high!
That's not very reassuring, is it?---

Actually how close is the new calc to 8-C? Because I'm fairly sure that if close enough everyone would still be baseline 8-C.

Upscaling is possible with this value, meaning a lot of the profiles wouldn't need to be updated! How do you scale characters?
With this new value, C. Round becomes 9-A+.

Fodder enemies like Rudinn upscale to baseline 8-C, for dealing much greater damage than the Duck Machine and having enough damage to one-shot C. Round.

Delta Warriors in Chapter 1 and comparable and stronger enemies still get to keep their "At least" value, but now they are vastly upscaling from baseline 8-C.

Actually how close is the new calc to 8-C? Because I'm fairly sure that if close enough everyone would still be baseline 8-C.
92% of the way to 8-C!

UPSCALING IS POSSIBLE!... It's actually really comparable to--- No it isn't. But it can be upscaled!... Still, having half the strength of your opponents kind of suck.
Why don't we scale stats linearly again? (Wait no that's a terrible idea)

With this new value, C. Round becomes 9-A+.

Fodder enemies like Rudinn upscale to baseline 8-C, for dealing much greater damage than the Duck Machine and having enough damage to one-shot C. Round.

Delta Warriors in Chapter 1 and comparable and stronger enemies still get to keep their "At least" value, but now they are vastly upscaling from baseline 8-C.
C. Round: 0.23 Tons; 9-A+
Jigsawry, Rudinn, etc: 0.25 Tons; 8-C
Ch1 Kris, and everyone else: at least 0.25 Tons; 8-C

Basically? Doesn't change thaaat much!​

What do you think about this?
YOU WERE RIGHT!

But now the result is much lower. I used paint
shockingly accurate
and I can actually just zoom in and visually count the pixels of the chain, there are only five of them. I dunno what went wrong on your pixelscaling, though.

Damn OP is really cool and based

I really want to discuss Undertale with her now ngl

I’ve just found this, and it seems that the most common types of metal scraps are Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel, and Foil. And since the duck exploded without any trace, this is easily pulverization.

Maybe you can use either one of these materials or a blend of them?

Using the highest quality image I could find, the chain is 5 px long and Kris 161 px tall, making the chain 5.215 centimeters.
Maybe we set the set the beginning and end at different points? It's off by a single pixel!
This is image meter right? It doesn't automatically go pixel by pixel, paint does, so I set it up perfectly at Kris' both ends!
Captura-de-tela-2023-05-19-125620.png

Captura-de-tela-2023-05-19-125641.png

I didn't take this weird... white... aura? around the sprite, should I have?

I’ve just found this, and it seems that the most common types of metal scraps are Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel, and Foil. And since the duck exploded without any trace, this is easily pulverization.

Maybe you can use either one of these materials or a blend of them?
Average out all the pulverization values and then bleep?

Average out all the pulverization values and then bleep?
Eh, no. By the looks of it, I’d say a blend of 33.3% aluminum, 33.3% copper, and 33.3% stainless steel should do.

Values taken here

((2084700/3)*1631)+((2084700/3)*280)+((2084700/3)*330) is 1557270900 joules/0.3721966778203 tons, or Building level

If you want to say it is only made of stainless steel...

2084700*1631 is 3400145700 joules/0.8126543260038 tons, or Building level

I don't like the idea, I'll check later for what's more likely.
It is steel!
Scrapped Steel shouldn't use the 1000 J/cc value though, that's for the strongest steel out there.

Also, it says steel has a pulverization value of 310-1000 J/cc, why are we using the highest value? This is for military graded steel violent fragmentation! This is clearly not appliable to scrap steel!

"ttp://www.azom.com/properties.aspx?ArticleID=863
170-310 mpa"
As the VSB calculations sources point out!

Maybe we set the set the beginning and end at different points? It's off by a single pixel!
This is image meter right? It doesn't automatically go pixel by pixel, paint does, so I set it up perfectly at Kris' both ends!
Captura-de-tela-2023-05-19-125620.png

Captura-de-tela-2023-05-19-125641.png

I didn't take this weird... white... aura? around the sprite, should I have?
The white aura and blending pixels are probably messing up your measurements, I don't really have those in my images.

Before you take the screenshot, you should try turning the quality to Full HD.

The white aura and blending pixels are probably messing up your measurements, I don't really have those in my images.

Before you take the screenshot, you should try turning the quality to Full HD.
I completely ignored them! And I did set them to Full HD!

I figured, it was an extension that "enhanced" the quality.

But it matters not, as I have ignored the white aura,
as you can see here, it's still 162px
imagem-2023-05-19-134159684.png

We agree with 5px chain, so it should be fine.

I am now looking for some feats similar to MTT one but Queen's electricity is not used with any other attack...

Aside from my calc getting a check, what's left to be done here?

Oh... What about Light World Kris downgrade?
If the carpet was glowing, it wouldn't show the cracks on the wooden floor!
Why not? The knife was deeply embedded into the floor, the light is being formed below the ground itself, illuminating the cracks, and since a carpet is made of materials that can allow light to get through, it's perfectly possible for the cracks to be illuminated even under the carpet.

I remember when Deltarune was first getting to the wiki, there were two 8-C feats deemed outliers since the highest calc at the time was only halfway through 9-B.

Susie stomps and shakes the jail (right before the Lancer fight)

The flavor text for the King fight says the battlefield (which is a castle) is "rumbling", which counted as a magnitude 5 earthquake iirc

May be worth bringing up again now

Why not? The knife was deeply embedded into the floor, the light is being formed below the ground itself, illuminating the cracks, and since a carpet is made of materials that can allow light to get through, it's perfectly possible for the cracks to be illuminated even under the carpet.
  • Because no light is shown under the carpet, where it would be generated from if the floor was cracked
  • The crack marks would not be imprinted on the carpet, only the knife stab as the carpet is not cracked, supposedly.
  • The crack ceases to exist once the portal finished opening.
Shouldn't the fact the light/darkness from the dark world portal is coming from the cracks also indicate that the crack is a dimensional one as well.
If you're suggesting the light patterns would emerge so clearly under a thick carpet like that, then I really don't know what to say to you because that seems really really unlikely!
And I mean really.
But the fact the crack ceases to exists along the portal is still the main point here...

I remember when Deltarune was first getting to the wiki, there were two 8-C feats deemed outliers since the highest calc at the time was only halfway through 9-B.

The flavor text for the King fight says the battlefield (which is a castle) is "rumbling", which counted as a magnitude 5 earthquake iirc

May be worth bringing up again now
Ah yes. Outliers
The concept of an unlikely high value on a large sample of attempts/values.

Wait.
The verse had basically no feats at the time.

How can one claim outlier to a nigh-featless verse?!?!​

Because no light is shown under the carpet, where it would be generated from if the floor was cracked
Based on what exactly? In order to create a Dark Fountain, Kris needs to stab the earth itself under the floor, not a carpet.
The crack marks would not be imprinted on the carpet, only the knife stab as the carpet is not cracked, supposedly.
They being imprinted on the carpet is just your interpretation of the image, to me it's just light escaping through the cracks.
The crack ceases to exist once the portal finished opening.
It's under the carpet, showing once again it wasn't the carpet that it cracked, a carpet can't even crack in such a way.
Shouldn't the fact the light/darkness from the dark world portal is coming from the cracks also indicate that the crack is a dimensional one as well.
I already told you, we already decided to go with the interpretation of it being an actual crack and not a crack in the dimension, which would give Kris minor Spatial Manipulation or something.

Last edited:
The distance is too small to be counted as an earthquake.
The minimum magnitude needed to make a shake that can be felt is magnitude 3, aka a 0.47 tons feat.

The distance is too small to be counted as an earthquake, but King's feat should be fine.
Alright, the king can make the ground rumbling, and that means a low and continuous sound, and that fits Ritcher 3 or 0.476879063098 Tons.
Yep, in fact it's currently being used on his profile as a supporting feat, but given now that the other feat is lower than that, I think we should be able to use this value for characters who scale from King.

Okay, here is what I'm proposing for the scaling:

The weakest characters like C. Round and the Dummy are 8-C scaling from the Duck Machine's self-destruction. (0.30 Tons of TNT)
Fodder enemies like Jigsawry and Rudinn are At least 8-C scaling vastly beyond the previous rating, being able to deal enough damage to one-shot C. Round.
The Delta Heroes in Chapter 1 are At least 8-C, being able to one-shot fodder enemies and injure King, who can rumble the battlefield. (0.47 Tons of TNT)
Chapter 1 bosses like King and Jevil are At least 8-C, being stronger than the Delta Heroes in Chapter 1 and King being able to rumble the battlefield passively. (0.47 Tons of TNT)
Chapter 2 bosses like Queen and Spamton NEO are At least 8-C scaling considerably above 0.47 tons, being much stronger than Chapter 1 bosses.

Last edited:
Based on what exactly? In order to create a Dark Fountain, Kris needs to stab the earth itself under the floor, not a carpet.
Wood over the earth classifies as the earth.
Carpet doesn't.

Why?

My point is based on the fact that
if the knife stabbed through the carpet
and then the wooden floor benealth it
the light from the cracks would escape on all directions
so it needed to have them below the carpet​
They being imprinted on the carpet is just your interpretation of the image, to me it's just light escaping through the cracks.
This really seems like you really want this feat to be something real....

I already explained, the carpet wouldn't have the openings to allow the light to escape on these formats.

Also, the lit up cracks are still there when we have no light coming from the portal, given how the room is no longer illuminated.
imagem-2023-05-19-144410232.png

If the light was the reason why the cracks appear, this shouldn't be the case

The crack also changes to the same color of the portal, even though we have the same white light filling the room.... It's clearly the dimensional pocket dimension of the portal.
imagem-2023-05-19-144718295.png

It's blatantly connected to the dark world dimension. In this darkness version, it should appear if it was a crack underneath it.
Which would give Kris minor Spatial Manipulation or something.
Opening a portal in a format of a crack is still just portal generation, in my opinion.

Tbh I am making a research and lightning balls seems to hold 20000 joules per cm^3, BUT is that even lightning for Queen?

Back