• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UNDERTALE/DELTARUNE [shiny new] DISCUSSION THEAD

My guy I know already all of what you said. It's just that I don't wanna run in wild af speculations for now.

Also I'd need help for the last Deltarune CRT I made.
What particular speculations are you referring to? The idea that Gaster made Deltarune is virtually confirmed by the mountain of evidence there is for it, but I wouldn't use that for scaling him or making a page.

This Gaster fight idea is fire. Sadly I don't think there will be one tbh. I envision Gaster not being a fighter at all in fact.

IMG_5033.jpg

If Gaster does have a fight, I imagine it'll include his old UT data stats of 666,666 HP, 66,666 ATK, and 66,666 DEF, and with a lot of weird reality-meta mechanics to mess with you.

If Gaster does have a fight, I imagine it'll include his old UT data stats of 666,666 HP, 66,666 ATK, and 66,666 DEF, and with a lot of weird reality-meta mechanics to mess with you.
He probably won't fight you..
It's pointless.
Bro is connecting The Player to the UTDR verse in first place(both of them confirmed to be his experiments though, but in UT case, experiment was just in addition of Player). He can override our debug mode, simply kicking us out of the game.
C'mon he's the owner of the Royal Sciences LLC company, he will simply delete your game like lmao 💀

Also, the idea that you can't beat Gaster and he's just like "BITCH ASS MORON. I LITERALLY MADE THIS GAME." plays into the whole gimmick of how in Deltarune, your choices don't matter, contrary to Undertale, where they do.

But tbh, there are bigger fish than Gaster in UTDR.
The Angel is someone, who was described like the one who is above.

Toby Fox lost to 3d Toriel though, and also he is no longer an owner of Royal Sciences LLC since November of 2021.

Yeah it's implied that Gaster is either treating the Angel as a huge threat or Gaster wants to use the Angel in some way.

It's implied that the Angel is probably most defiinitely very likely Noelle.

And well, we know that Dess (Noelle's sister for non lore nerds) went missing and it's implied that Dess might have spoken through the coding, considering the text in the code where someone is confused, is in a place of complete, utter darkness, and calls out for help.

Oh, and how could I forget all of the evidence from all of the Noelle blog lore stuff, the whole thing with easter eggs, literal eggs, how she is the only character capable of killing other characters, which has an odd effect on the game that gives it a very uncanny and weird feeling in what is literally named the Weird Route (in other words, she can break the game), how she found a mysterious door that she never saw anywhere else, a blog post that is implied to have probably been from a different timeline of sorts, and of course, the simple fact that Gaster's entire motif is the number 6 (666 being associated with, well, Satan, or the devil, rather), and how the religious connotations of that could conflict with Noelle as an "Angel", and the "Angel's Heaven", meanwhile with Gaster referring to the 3 who will banish the Angel's Heaven as "HEROES". I could go on for a while ngl.

Noelle might be like, reallbig deal. She might be a genuine threat to Gaster or something, and maybe that's why she's crucial on the Weird Route.
Also to be fair, ANGEL'S Prophecy is the something what actually deserves a well made CRT, because fate is mentioned in the game as well.
"Fate finds a way."
And The Prophecy seemingly is incredibly powerful.

Imagine if something crazy happens (like, Gaster erases Dess from existence entirely), Noelle snaps, and freezes everything. Like, the entire game as a whole is perma-frozen, and you need to reinstall the game to play it again.

Imagine if something crazy happens (like, Gaster erases Dess from existence entirely), Noelle snaps, and freezes everything. Like, the entire game as a whole is perma-frozen, and you need to reinstall the game to play it again.
Noelle asspulling Low1c abilities out of nowhere via Angel

Let's not forget how this whole thing about the Angel's prophecy and the Deltarune were literally all hinted at in Undertale, but not just hinted at, they were super obscure and only mentioned in Gerson's shop if you talk to him. It's like, you could find them so easily, but they seemed so unimportant. None of us knew.💀
And by the way, it's worth to say that when Prophecy is active (genocide route), no outer interference is even possible(every fun event are blocked), and even Gaster cannot interfere.

Also the Prophecy was hinted in glyphes.
Also the worst stupid situation happens, like Asgore being silly and not taking any souls and other stuff.

I got some theory of mine.(it was translated from rus, so don't be confused pls)

In general, Guster is good because he did not allow war and did not allow a cold war between humans and monsters.

Guster created Delta after Ander.

because he realised that even Pacifist wasn't the best outcome.

After all, the monsters had somehow made it through the terrible grief, and even if Guster himself came and opened the barrier or saved Chara.

That still doesn't undo all the tragedy, and so Guster went smart and stupidly avoided the initial conflict between humans and monsters, creating a thriving civilisation.

There was never a barrier, there was never a war, no one died and no one suffered.

True, there was one tiny little problem.

Angel.

The Angel from the Prophecy, because the Prophecy still exists.

There is a prophecy. The Angel. The One Who Has Seen The Surface... They will return. And the underground will go empty.

And this prophecy is so old that even Gerson doesn't know where it came from, and it's probably a fundamental detail of the Andera multiverse, namely the arrival of the Angel.

Guster looked at Ander and realised that if some Chara or Asriel showed up in God form, it would ruin his "perfect scenario", so he came up with Delta Heroes, and basically this whole thing, just to **** with Angel.

THREE HEROES APPEARED TO BANISH THE ANGEL'S HEAVEN

And he called in a player to help him out a little bit, but someone interfered with his experiment, ****** up the vessel and shoved the player into Chris.

Guster didn't count on outside interference, especially not like this. Because Chris was never meant to be part of the experiment in the first place.

And then there's my theory that Ralzey is Guster's creation.

Ralzey knows a lot, and also knows details about Chris, because he's probably the red horns. But, they're gone.

And I think Guster stole them and threw them out into the dark world.

Ralzey said that the legend was whispered to him by time and space itself, and this version of the legend is much different from what other darkies know, and Ralzey also knows about the game buttons and even the save files. It's likely that Guster created Ralzey because Chris would be ******* pissed if some Lancer started telling him about the legend.

And Ralzey is this. sweet, kind, calm, Azzie-like, even knows you as a person, and totally tailored to Chris, just right for him.

Guster probably did it in a hurry and ****** it up, and the funny thing is, that plan is ******* ****** up too.)

As Ralzey began to question and think about what he really was, to think about what Ralzey was, because he realised that his good behaviour was a scotch-taped image, and clearly not the real him, i.e. he didn't know himself.

Guster's plan is ******* falling apart now, cos there's no Vessel, there's Chris, and the Prince of Darkness was created in haste to fit Chris.

I mean, two out of three characters have been changed, and it's not like Susie's the monster from the legend.

And Chris doesn't listen to commands, so he could ruin the whole thing by refusing to kill Angel.

Again, Guster created the Delta Heroes to kill Angel because he's in the way of a better ending, but his whole plan falls apart.)

Anyway, remember how I explained that Deltarun is a conflict between Guster and Angel?

Well, it's also a battle of ideologies.

1. You're not free, but you're loved, fed, watered and cared for. (You don't know that you're not free.)
2. You are free, you are free to be happy with your freedom, you get happiness on a spiritual level.

Okay, I'll explain it this way.

In Delta, as we remember, there are two opposing sides.

Guster and Angel.

Guster wants to free the world from Angel's tyranny and create a utopia, a better world for everyone.

But when I was sorting this out, I forgot something important.

Angel's victory has its perks, too.

Angel wants to release you from life and throw you into heaven, give you freedom from all this.

Independence from material possessions.

From earthly pleasures.

And gives happiness and freedom on a spiritual level.

Guster in turn, sinks for the familiar world, and comes out against Angel and his Paradise, trying to free the world from his rule and destiny of destroying the world he knows

Trying to make the happiest possible scenario for the humans.

I mean, both sides want to give freedom

But in different ways.

But each wants to give happiness.

In Guster's victory, freedom is lost, and every creature as well as the world becomes under his rule, but Guster wants and will make sure that his defendants are happy on earth. That everything goes well.

Unfreedom, but happiness in that unfreedom.

A battle of ideologies

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. So many wild ass theories could be made using this.

Well, I do agree that there was a lot of weird plot holes and characters acting strangely, but Asgore not taking the souls might be because Flowey just went and killed Alphys so she couldn't tell him what's going on, that's always been the leading idea. Doesn't explain why Sans didn't say something to him, though. I agree overall.
Alphys is alive though, if we abort genocide route in NEO fight, she will say to us something in the end.

By the way, Frisk is mentioned as Kris in the code of the last newsletter. And it's not a mistake, because the same mistake repeats even in Toby.fangamer.com/newsletters ,where every mistake can be fixed like in 0 seconds

Translated. Good theory. Like it.
It's also mentioned that there's no concept of sin in Angel' religion, as well as the redemption.
No need of all of that, you're going to heaven anyway.

And then we're having KARMA in Undertale as the Sans's ability, which works exactly on your sins, not only your kill streak or LV, but just sins.

Furthermore, Sans even saying at LV1, that LV1 doesn't mean that you're innocent.

Found it, zamn that's CRAZY.
It's intentional I guess.
Because otherwise it would have been removed like 2 days ago, and all of staff members are aware of it, Temmie and Fred Wood to say at least.

And it still not fixed. So, yea, Kris is indeed Frisk.

And it makes sense though!
Do you remember Asriel said that Frisk is the type of friend he always wanted to have?

And Gaster is a royal scientist still, meaning he serves monsters and admires Dreemurrs still, so he can simply mess up with timing in general and put Frisk in Dreemurr's family

2 things that deserves CRT(I can't make any, I'm too dumb)
Prophecy
Kris save files

There are a small handful of Earthbound characters that could pose any kind of threat but they get bullied by the strongest UT god tier's anyways so don't matter.

Back