• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Understanding the understanding that comes understood when the understandably understood understanders understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boi

I said ovo

The ovo means I'm joking

Even if we took her power names and definitions at face value it'd still only be High 2-A

Ah, my mistake. So who are you voting for Monarch?

Kars probably stomps

She can copy, but he can copy and resist. And already does resist several of her abilities.

Not to mention he's ******* low 2-C physically and probably kills her if he breathes out.

Only reason I've left it open is because my goddess asked me to find her a new friend.

CursedGentleman said:
Not when she have hax to compensate.
At least this is how I am coping with such battle
Afaik this logic usually only work if the opponent is haxless or have far less hax, not really work if the opponent have comparable hax.

I mean, it's not like Medaka doesn't have any way to kill Kars. She can All Fiction the concept of Kars in the universe so that other universe Karses can't replace him.

It's just that Kars has more ways to kill Medaka but not the other way around.

Probably. Kumagawa erased the concept of colours if I recall correctly.

Also, anyone who wants to discuss the love child please move to Monarch's wall.

Literally written on Kumagawa's page that All-Fiction can erase concepts.

He never erased a concept. The justification is "erased color", wich is much more likely to be physics manipulation than conceptual erasure, since colours are just the reflection of light.

But, this doesn't mean that she can't affect concepts, just All Fiction can't. She herself stated to have participated in an war between the concepts of Good and Evil.

SchroKatze said:
He never erased a concept. The justification is "erased color", wich is much more likely to be physics manipulation than conceptual erasure, since colours are just the reflection of light.
you are the minority on that belief, most others agreed it is more likely Conceptual Manipulation since, if he were 'mearly' deleting part of the electro-maginetic spectrum, then the person who manipulates colors still could have attacked with the black and white that would have been left over. He could not, therefore conceptual manipulation makes more sense

Monarch Laciel said:
Kars probably stomps
She can copy, but he can copy and resist. And already does resist several of her abilities.

Not to mention he's ******* low 2-C physically and probably kills her if he breathes out.

Only reason I've left it open is because my goddess asked me to find her a new friend.
The end will be accelerated by your decision.

So that's currently 3 for Kars, 1 inconclusive, and none for Medaka.

Also I made a model for Medakars on Monarch's wall if anyone is interested. OvO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back