• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Understanding the understanding that comes understood when the understandably understood understanders understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah literally beyond then. Except maybe an debate can be made for 5d jojo novel?

Down loaded novel again earlier. Gonna do quick.(zawarudo whitesbake man my vite fir kars based on his hax duo).

Zawarudo>mindread>either take away menories of her even neing aware what she can do or add a command making her oeaceful and unable of using bookmajer or allfic.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
>The Hero and her Style cannot be replecated via power copying or cloning.
Exact same thing can be said of Kars powers.
You mean cuz of stand properties or cuz of some other mention in the novel

The Hero is because it is better descibed as a staus than a power; a clone of the main character is not the main character, think of it like that. An exact copy of Medaka did not obtain the status. Styles are because they are word play 'techniques' and not technically powers in the conventional sense, more aligories for alternate writing styles

Real talk tho, I'm building a case that a reality-fiction difference should be 3 to 4 levels of infinity in difference. Even if we look down on comics or games on flat surfaces, they still effectively do not exist. Action figures are 3D yet the characters are still fiction, hence I think them being literally flat reletive to a 3D being is not a solid comparison for something that does not exist to something that does.

A better comparison would be atleast 3 to 4 levels of infinity, since we describe point level is something that technically does not exist, and fiction can be thought of in the same way. Therefore the difference between a fictional character and author should be 3 to 4, instead of just 1 level of infinity. What do y'all think?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Real talk tho, I'm building a case that a reality-fiction difference should be 3 to 4 levels of infinity in difference. Even if we look down on comics or games on flat surfaces, they still effectively do not exist. Action figures are 3D yet the characters are still fiction, hence I think them being literally flat reletive to a 3D being is not a solid comparison for something that does not exist to something that does.

A better comparison would be atleast 3 to 4 levels of infinity, since we describe point level is something that technically does not exist, and fiction can be thought of in the same way. Therefore the difference between a fictional character and author should be 3 to 4, instead of just 1 level of infinity. What do y'all think?
1-B Beyond boy ovo.

They make a meme baby that rivals Breinhard in power.

This baby has beyond dimensional plot manip and power copying that works before they even meet the opponent.

AoC won't get by Kars based on what I gathered from Kal.

Anyway, Kars resists "The Hero", can gain all of Medaka's powers and develop resistances to them, and can seal all of Medaka's powers with Pale Reptile.

I'm going to go with Kars on this one.

Paradox isn't an ability, it's just a thing that happens in the JoJoverse. So unless she has outright been able to resist being paradoxed out of existence by her own double in canon, I don't think she can adapt to it.

AfaIk the details of that feat were never elaborated and I don't know if we can take that at face value.

Regardless, going to an alternate universe =/= surviving paradox via menger sponges

Well, that makes sense. Can Kars even paradox her to begin with? Because she can understand his abilities before he use them or he understands her before she understands him before he understands her if that's make sense.

Honestly, anyone who meets an alternate version of themself and is just fine shouldn't be paradoxed by merger sponges imo. If it doesn't work that way for them and they've shown it, why would we prioritise Jojo's Mechanics over the other franchises?

Regardless, Breinhard needs a new friend, so let's go. On with the thread.

They both understand each other, but only one has the actual means to take down the other.

Medaka can't copy Kars' Stands as even someone on DIO's level failed to do so, and most of the stuff she can copy like Hamon, is pretty much useless against Kars, whom already has resistances to everything he has.

On the other hand, Kars can - besides understanding her - use all her abilities (better than even her mind you), seal all her abilities, paradox her, reset time should he fail, and transfer his consciousness through D4CU to any one of the infinite Kars' in the multiverse.

Monarch Laciel said:
Honestly, anyone who meets an alternate version of themself and is just fine shouldn't be paradoxed by merger sponges imo. If it doesn't work that way for them and they've shown it, why would we prioritise Jojo's Mechanics over the other franchises?
Regardless, Breinhard needs a new friend, so let's go. On with the thread.
But has Medaka met another version of herself in canon? I haven't kept up with the manga in a long time so I wouldn't know.

Sir Ovens said:
They both understand each other, but only one has the actual means to take down the other.
Medaka can't copy Kars' Stands as even someone on DIO's level failed to do so, and most of the stuff she can copy like Hamon, is pretty much useless against Kars, whom already has resistances to everything he has.

On the other hand, Kars can - besides understanding her - use all her abilities (better than even her mind you), seal all her abilities, paradox her, reset time should he fail, and transfer his consciousness through D4CU to any one of the infinite Kars' in the multiverse.
So you are saying that Medaka will finally have a lost battle?!

FINALLY

Oh wait, we forgot about The Hero thing

Plot manipulation and he somehow isn't resistant to Hamon anymore

We have already established that Beyond - a High 2-A being, and something that Kars resist - is way above "The Hero".

Monarch Laciel said:
Beyond is nothing to Ajimu who transcends dimensions, and she still couldn't win against the Hero.
IIrc, if the verse has never explicitly stated that it has infinite dimensions, dimensionless means nothing.

Like Shiki for example.

@Sir Ovens

Not quite actually.

If a person transcends the concept of dimensions, they're 1-A, regardless of how many dimensions have been shown in their work. E.g. Masadaverse has only shown a max of 24 to my knowledge.

Just "transcending dimensions" though would only get you one dimension higher than what has been shown.

Chokes

You're telling me that a 1-A ability in a verse that caps at solid 5-C ratings and has Unknown higher ratings isn't a tad bit outlierish to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back