• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Understanding the understanding that comes understood when the understandably understood understanders understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You madman, you actually did it. Didn't expect it to be so soon.

Anyway, Kars understands that Medaka can understand and they both have a wonderful time getting to know each other by staring directly into each other's eyes. OvO

Will give a serious answer later.

Well Kars is far above baseline.Eventually hed have been 2-A.

He resists high 2-A ability and plot manipulation.hed end up adapting or copying except better canceling her powers with his new better one.

The Beyond profile should be up soon to avoid people being confused by Kars' resistance to plot manip.

Beyond exists above the infinite multiverse, so I'm guessing Unknow, likely Omnipresent

kars:im undestand

medaka:me too

kars:im undestand you undestanding

medaka:well,im undestand your undestanding of you undestanding me

kars:but im undestand your undestanding of undestanding my undestanding of undestanding you.

medaka:but in case you dint know im undestand you undestanding of my undestanding of you undestanding,undestanding of undestanding.

jokes aside kars resist beyond wich is more powerful then anything that medaka could have.

im voting for kars.

Basically what Yobobojojo but can we tell how strong Kars or Medaka improvement after copying is based on how much they improved an abilitiy?

I do, you were like "lol infinite copying"earlier, I was just wondering if the copying thing could actually be compared

I'm gonna go with Inconclusive

Kars copies all of Medaka's abilities and Medaka copies all of Kars abilities. The only thing Kars can't counter he resists. Normally I wouldn't say that normal plot manipulation resistence or plot manipulation would deal with The Hero, but Beyond is damn similar to The Hero in ability and concept. Hence, this is pretty much someone with The Hero vs someone who resists The Hero, as their arsenals cancel out

I low key think Ajimu is bar minimum 5D, but likely far higher, and she couldn't do shit. We aren't allowed to set her at a specific tier tho

Well beyond exists above dimensions (maybe? Well what the quote implied but only 4D exists so hed be 5D naybe 6D but that would be grasping).

Hmm why would kars not be able ta snake her powers?

Or just za warudo leading inta snake?

Yobobojojo said:
Why would she be 5D?
because there are atleast 4 dimensions in Medaka Box and hse was stated to transcend dimensions (even if it was part of that skill dump), aswell as a possible reality fiction interaction

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Well beyond exists above dimensions (maybe? Well what the quote implied but only 4D exists so hed be 5D naybe 6D but that would be grasping).
Hmm why would kars not be able ta snake her powers?

Or just za warudo leading inta snake?
Ajimu is superior to styles which surpass dimensions

Snake? what do you mean? He can copy all of her skills, sure, but The Hero and her Style cannot be replecated via power copying or cloning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back