• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Modern Sonic (Hyper) vs Web Novel Rimuru (End of Series)

Synopsis: Both Sonic and Rimuru are fighting because they are both blue, small, and broken as hell. What? That's the only reason that I can think of! Okay fine, here is a better reason why they are fighting for. Sonic ran so fast that he entered the TenSura verse and accidentally knock down Rimuru while he was busy cosplaying. Rimuru is creeped out by the fact that Sonic is a blue talking hedgehog with Sonic responding that Rimuru looked too cute to be a man and should be a woman instead.

Sonic the Hedgehog vs Rimuru Tempest

DII55Iw.png

Rules​

Location​

No Caption Provided
Anywhere in real life Jupiter-sized Earth with Saturn's Rings in Mars' place, and Venus as Moon plus Sun being blue, now let the battle between the blues begin!

Blue Hedgehog: 0
Blue Slime: 0
Blue's Clues: 0

Last edited:
Both Sonic and Rimuru are fighting because they are both blue, small, and broken as hell. What? That's the only reason that I can think of!
Since when Sonic is broken? And thas't terrible.
Okay fine, here is a better reason why they are fighting for. Sonic ran so fast that he entered the TenSura verse and accidentally knock down Rimuru while he was busy cosplaying. Rimuru is creeped out by the fact that Sonic is a blue talking hedgehog with Sonic responding that Rimuru looked too cute to be a man and should be a woman instead.
Wow, that's even worse reasoning, super out of character for both.
Anywhere in real life Jupiter-sized Earth with Saturn's Rings in Mars' place, and Venus as Moon plus Sun being blue, now let the battle between the blues begin!
You said Sonic goes to the Tensura verse, but the fight starts on planet earth?

Ok, so Sonic can't exactly kill Rimuru, but Rimuru can't touch Sonic because of the speed difference.

Since when Sonic is broken? And thas't terrible.

Wow, that's even worse reasoning, super out of character for both.

You said Sonic goes to the Tensura verse, but the fight starts on planet earth?

Ok, so Sonic can't exactly kill Rimuru, but Rimuru can't touch Sonic because of the speed difference.
So I take it that you vote inconclusive?

If that’s the case, I guess I will vote Rimuru, since he has heat detection, Precognition and Super natural luck
So Rimuru should eventually hit sonic.

If that’s the case, I guess I will vote Rimuru, since he has heat detection, Precognition and Super natural luck
Sonic has his own Precognition to attacks, 4x greater reaction speed than his actual speed, has Invulnerability, and his amps make him 346x faster.

How is Rimuru ever touching him?

Beyond baseline Immerasuble speed(Whit speed amp) vs faster than light speed, how does any of the things you cited gonna help Rimuru?

Yeah Rimiru isnt touching Sonic at all, so like, what can both do here?
Beyond baseline Immerasuble speed(Whit speed amp) vs faster than light speed, how does any of the things you cited gonna help Rimuru?
Sonic has his own Precognition to attacks, 4x greater reaction speed than his actual speed, has Invulnerability, and his amps make him 346x faster.

How is Rimuru ever touching him?
immeasurable vs FTL? 🗿
LMFAO, if the speed is that much of a problem here, then fine I guess I will just simply equalize the speed here. But still, I wonder why did Xeno Goku vs Rimuru made a pass despite Xeno Goku having Immeasurable speed?

Okay, now this is a stomp for Rimuru now, since Sonic can't kill him, and Rimuru passive hax just gonna destroy Sonic.

Rimiru's passives won't affect Sonic because Sonic is immeasurable in speed, which is faster than passive hax (unless said passive is also immeasurable), so the match can't be added if Rimiru wins because it'd basically be a slower character blitzing a faster character who should never been blitzed regularly

Rimiru's passives won't affect Sonic because Sonic is immeasurable in speed, which is faster than passive hax (unless said passive is also immeasurable), so the match can't be added if Rimiru wins because it'd basically be a slower character blitzing a faster character who should never been blitzed regularly
That's just apply If speed equal trought, and this match don't have speed equalized.

That's just apply If speed equal trought, and this match don't have speed equalized.
Yeah I'm talking if he tries to equalize speed. Sonic blitzes all of Rimiru's passives anyways and hits it inifinte amount of times before Rimiru has a chance to do anything. 1 year of prep doesn't help, especially when Sonic has that too

Is that why Capsule Corp Goku vs Modern Sonic was removed?

this should be closed bruh

There's not much argument for an incompatible match like this, either rimuru passively kills him at equal speed or it's an incon at unequal speed for obvious reasons

Mastor's right. This is a mismatch since it can only be a stomp or incon, there's no wincons for anyone here.

Back