• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unbanning DB vs. Marvel/DC (and possibly Saint Seiya too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If such a person is going to start an anime vs. comics war, they do not need to be here.

Sera Loveheart said:
@Ant

People's personal feelings about a character/fandom should not have any weight on a vs. thread. For example. I like Sonic a bit more than Mario but Mario stomps base Sonic. Doesn't mean I should start a fan war over it.
But I will. Mario for life! ovo

@DMUA

Everyone has bias to some degree. I just don't let it show or cloud my judgment.

I am mostly unbiased... I am only biased for one character from one franchise ... And he's rarely used ;_; . So i don't have to worry about it clouding my judgement .

@Sera ... You're a prominent example of what a debater should be... I salute you.

You guys flatter me @_@. Thanks for the kind words and stuff.

Not to mention GT Goku AP stomps or gets absolutely creamed by pretty much all the Supermen.

@Cal

Off-topic for just one post : I respect all the mods , former mods, and regular users for doing their jobs well, as well as doing everything to keep this wikia stable . So... Thank you guys.

Back on-topic, Goku vs. Superman .... [No ]

Baseline Multi Galaxy level with an All-Out attack vs Universe level with normal punches.

THONK

DMUA said:
Baseline Multi Galaxy level with an All-Out attack vs Universe level with normal punches.

THONK
yes or no? (I know it's a stomp but still want to know if it's not banned atleast)

Guys, this isn't really the place that discussion. Let's stay on topic, please.

Honestly, I don't even think DB fans care if Geeko loses a fight. Matter of fact, I think they'll vote against him outta spite.

I agree with unbanning DC and DBZ matches, along with unbanning Seiya vs Goku matches, as it is very similar to previous STOMP threads we had in the past : We just close it and say it's a stomp . No need to overreact because of multitude of mismatches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back