• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Trials of Ultraman - The Mystery of Ultraseven

4tERTiE.jpeg

Premise
So I've noticed that the Marvel part of Ultraman has not been revised in a long time and is prettty outdated in terms of numbers and abilities. So eh I figure why not do it myself šŸ„

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics and Homing Attack

Seven is capable of manhandling kaijus and has the Eyeslugger, a part of hid body that he can use as a weapon. He is also extremely agile like Ultraman.

Summoning, Sealing & Resistance to Electricity Manipulation

Seven is seen summoning an Eleking for training with an alien race using a ball, he can seal Eleking using said ball, and is pretty unaffected by Elekingā€™s electricity.

8-B Attack Potency, Durability & Transonic Speed
Seven is comparable to Ultraman (Marvel) and had way more energy than Ultraman did as his fusion with Dan Moroboshi was "perfect".

Energy Absorption
Dan Moroboshi and Shin Hayata can both siphon energy from Ultra hosts and make them powerless.

Dimensional Travel and Transonic Speed
Ultraman can fly and cause air shockwaves (340m/s). He can also travel through dimensions as shown him carrying Kiki out of Limbo (a kaiju vault). Ultraman also performed this feat in human size, so his giant size upscales from it (I want it evaluated here).

Non-Standard Breathing and Heat Manipulation
Ultraman can breath underwater. His beam can heat up metals.

Energy Absorption
Dan Moroboshi and Shin Hayata can both siphon energy from Ultra hosts and make them powerless.

Likely 8-B Attack Potency, Durability & Transonic Speed
Bullton is stated to kill Ultraman in the future, though we don't know how it did this.

Summoning, Clairvoyance & Resistance to BFR

Bullton can summon other kaijus, show people visions of the future (sending people to the future is stated here) and is not affected by the K-Ray which sends kaiju to Limbo (kaiju vault).

Space-Time Manipulation and Levitation

Bullton is capable of messing with space-time and levitating.

Now this may seem insignificant but it's a pretty huge error, the verse itself shouldn't be called Rise of Ultraman cause that's just one out of the three part Marvel Ultraman's series. I propose something new, it would prolly be called "Marvel's Ultraman Comic Universe".

Agree: @EddisherSound @GrayCraft_Dragon
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Back