• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Instinct Goku vs. Ultra Ego Vegeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • DBS Manga scaling
  • Ultra Instinct Goku vs. Ultra Ego Vegeta
  • Stats are unequalised
  • Battle takes place in an indestructible planet
  • Start 50 meters apart
  • In character
Vegeta: TauanVictor, WarriorofMite, SirAlex09, Bernkastelll, Korby, Crimson Shadow101, KingTempest, Axxtentacle, SemiRaedi
(9)

Goku: FluffyCreatureZ, Gilad Hyperstar, ShockingShoes, RisingIons, BoastJr, NomsNoms, sanicspood, Shizuka, Spinoirr, Vizer04, Yoyco
(11)

Granolah solos (Incon):
denlh52-95d2d39c-f274-4579-9678-c748a9c1bbf7.png
3f90d2ec-45f0-47f8-830c-1af801004f63

Last edited:
I don't see how Vegeta could lose this battle since he fared way beter against Granolah than Goku did.

Also, Vegeta can use Hakai very efficiently at this point. My vote is for the Prince of all Saiyans.

I don't see how Vegeta could lose this battle since he fared way beter against Granolah than Goku did.
Goku stomped a Granolah clone though and was hit with a pressure point strike only after his UI accuracy decreased.

Lets go I was just debating this. Look I'm backing Goku okay. Why? See Goku and vegeta have equal bases as we see when they were both dodging granolah's attacks in SSJ and both had the same trouble. But we also see that SSBE vegeta is comparable to Granolah in physical strength albeit weaker, and we know that UI sign is a bigger amp than SSBE seeing as how UI sign was stronger than SSBE vegeta during the TOP and even jiren commented on it, and mastered UI is ridiculously above that. After vegeta transformed, his UE form was able to pummel granolah but granolah could still keep up and harm vegeta until he surpassed vegeta straight up. Now you might bring up UI Goku getting blitzed and one shot, but granolah used his sharingan to get an opening on Goku who was off guard and UI was getting less accurate so that's why it didn't protect him from granolah and why granolah was able to see the opening, and he also used a pressure point which made it a one hit KO, so you can't scale granolah to Goku. So UI should boost Goku far more than UE does to vegeta. So I'm voting Goku.

Goku for Fluffy's reasons

The ONLY reason Granolah even managed to touch Goku, let alone harm him, is because UI's accurcy drops over time, allowing Granolah to defeat Goku with a weakened shot

Not only that, but Goku also suffered damaged from Granolah before turning Perfected UI when he was using SSG and SSB

Vegeta on the other hand, was hit many times by Granolah and it didn't took him long to take too much damage from Granolah and lose.

Vegeta's mindset will also make him very suspectible to taking hits from Goku, while in turn Goku will instictively avoid all of Vegeta's attacks for a while, and unlike Granolah, Vegeta can't spot Goku's weakspot to capitalize on while hitting him, so Goku is in a much better position against Vegeta than against Granolah

As I stated before, Goku takes this

The ONLY reason Granolah even managed to touch Goku, let alone harm him, is because UI's accurcy drops over time, allowing Granolah to defeat Goku with a weakened shot
leaning towards Vegeta because that's a huge anti feat for Goku's stamina. They only fought briefly and his accuracy dropped this much. Vegeta could eventually overcome him and his endurance proved to be superior to Goku's stamina.

Vegeta took multiple hits from an even stronger Granolah while fighting for much longer while Goku got oneshot

leaning towards Vegeta because that's a huge anti feat for Goku's stamina. They only fought briefly and his accuracy dropped this much. Vegeta could eventually overcome him and his endurance proved to be superior to Goku's stamina.

Vegeta took multiple hits from an even stronger Granolah while fighting for much longer while Goku got oneshot
The accuracy drop is honestly plot induced stupidity, all the times UI was used this was never a problem but now suddenly it is, whatever though, I can still make the point that at the beginning, Goku had no openings but as UI goes on he gets more and more openings on him, so granolah only needs one opening to exploit which explains why he was able to take down Goku so quickly. Also stamina is not an issue in UI mode, UI is almost like base form now, after the moro arc, it doesn't harm gokus stamina at all unlike UI sign, stamina has nothing to do with the accuracy drop though, it's not like Goku was at all tired when he was oko'd. And you can't use the Granolah one shot Goku thing, I already explained why that doesn't make Granolah scale to Goku.

Whis stated that it still takes too much stamina and that he should only use it as a last resort. And even if it isn't, the accuracy drop makes the form nearly useless. It can't compete powerwise with Vegeta . Goku's only chance is to dodge and hit Vegeta and beat him before MUI reaches a point where Vegeta can hit back.

Essentially its stamina or accuracy drop vs Vegeta endurance.

Vegeta's endurance:

Whis stated that it still takes too much stamina and that he should only use it as a last resort. And even if it isn't, the accuracy drop makes the form nearly useless. It can't compete powerwise with Vegeta . Goku's only chance is to dodge and hit Vegeta and beat him before MUI reaches a point where Vegeta can hit back.

Essentially its stamina or accuracy drop vs Vegeta endurance.

Vegeta's endurance:

Nah whis is capping, Goku never had stamina issues in UI after he mastered it vs moro, the biggest weakness for UI sign was that stamina drain which is why it was considered inferior to UI, and even if it did drain stamina then it'd be miniscule like the drain of SSJ was is practically irrelevant. The accuracy drop isn't even that bad, it's just that granolah's sharingan is able to exploite the smallest openings, again Goku didn't encounter any of these problems while fighting moro, and that fight was even longer than vegeta's fight with granolah. Also the stat gap should be massive, Goku should clap vegeta before vegeta has any time to improve and get on his level.

Honsetly, that accuracy drop isn't really viable unless you're someone like Granolah who specifically capitalizes on hitting the weakspots of his targets, and when he finally found a spot to hit Goku, he went for it after catching Goku off guard while confusing him with a clone of himself

Vegeta is certainly isn't going to notice the slight slips in accurcy and is definitely not able to take this for his advantage while fighting Goku, as he's unable to spot Goku's weakdpots, especially in UI when he's unfarmiliar in fighting Goku in that state

Goku also fought Moro just fine with Perfected UI and fought him in a pretty long battle too, even though like with Granolah, his accurcy drops overtime, but it still wasn't enough for him to lose the fight, and his abilities were more than enough to counter Moro despite that

Also, you didn't considered Vegeta's mindset, who lets himself get hit on purpose and is completely focused on his lust of battle regardless of how much damage he takes, which is why he lost to Granolah

026.jpg

" I can't main tain this for too long"

005.jpg

"Will free you of the Stamina drain"

006.jpg

" It does tend to cause me problems"

I mean yes. It's terrible writing from Toyotaro's side to always " terrible stamina" as a weakpoint but we have 3 statements that he can't maintain it for long. Concerning the Moro fight we have no time frame. And in the End he did drop out of it.

Secondly Vegeta took 4 of those deadly hits from Granolah and laughed at it.

It's basically Stamina vs Endurance.

O
026.jpg

" I can't main tain this for too long"

005.jpg

"Will free you of the Stamina drain"

006.jpg

" It does tend to cause me problems"

I mean yes. It's terrible writing from Toyotaro's side to always " terrible stamina" as a weakpoint but we have 3 statements that he can't maintain it for long. Concerning the Moro fight we have no time frame. And in the End he did drop out of it.

Secondly Vegeta took 4 of those deadly hits from Granolah and laughed at it.

It's basically Stamina vs Endurance.
Oof then that's a retcon to the moro fight. Anyway I'm still backing Goku because the gap between UE and UI is huge.

Again, Vegeta is not going to notice Goku losing his accurcy for a while, especially with his reckless and battle thristly nature that he has when he used UE, and at first, not only Goku will have no weaknesses and will avoid all attacks, but Vegeta will be prone to take damage from Goku and that will weaken Vegeta over time due to his injuries

And even with the stamina issues, Goku can still maintain the form for a good few minutes at least, as Goku had no problem to fight for that long against Moro, and was beating Granolah for a similar period of time too, and during that time he stomped Granolah far worse than anything UE Vegeta ever did to him, and rendered him helpless against Goku. Granolah only won due to a cheapshot on one of Goku's vital points, which does a lot more damage than regular attacks and combined with Goku losing accurcy

he stomped Granolah far worse
That was a weak clone though and if his accuracy drops he will certainly take more hits just like he did with Jiren

Granolah only won due to a cheapshot on one of Goku's vital points, which does a lot more damage than regular attacks and combined with Goku losing accurcy
Vegeta tanked the same shots 4 times and kept fighting indicating he is far more powerful than Goku.
Vegeta has scaling on his side + reactive Evolution. MUI doesn't increase reactive Evolution like its Anime counterpart
while UE does increase Vegeta's reactive evolution immensely. The only reason why Vegeta was loosing was because Granolah's own reactive Evolution kept closing the gap.

At some point Vegeta will be too strong for Goku.

That was a weak clone though and if his accuracy drops he will certainly take more hits just like he did with Jiren
Proof that it was that much weaker? Nothing suggests it was weaker, just that he used a clone of him instead
Vegeta tanked the same shots 4 times and kept fighting indicating he is far more powerful than Goku.
Vegeta has scaling on his side + reactive Evolution. MUI doesn't increase reactive Evolution like its Anime counterpart
while UE does increase Vegeta's reactive evolution immensely. The only reason why Vegeta was loosing was because Granolah's own reactive Evolution kept closing the gap.

At some point Vegeta will be too strong for Goku.
Vegeta literally couldn't stand and had to resort to a final desperate attack to finish Granolah, which failed and Vegeta got defeated

Also, why Goku shouldn't get Reactive Evolution too? He did improved in UI sign exactly like he did against Jiren

Maybe so, but we don't know how much power Granolah was using, and considering how effortlessly Goku was stomping the clone, we can't really assume how strong Full Power Granolah is compared to a fresh Perfected UI Goku

Also, in that exact scan, Vegeta was clearly distracting Goku, and Granolah, who waited for a moment like this and for Goku's stamina and power to drop, came and cheap shotted him

Vegeta also wasn't really overpowering him. Sure Granolah took some damage, but it was mainly because Vegeta was just tanking everything regardless of how that would affect his body, and we later see very clearly being damaged and weak by Granolah's attack, while Granolah was relatively fine. Even Vegeta himself said that he took way too much damage

Doesnt UI have auto-Hardening in response to an attack?
Also UI goku's accuracy loss is weird since he fought 73-Moro/UI-Moro just fine albeit for a while.
Not gonna vote yet.

Doesnt UI have auto-Hardening in response to an attack?
Also UI goku's accuracy loss is weird since he fought 73-Moro/UI-Moro just fine albeit for a while.
Not gonna vote yet.
Yeah, and yeah, Goku's accuracy and stamina loss is miniscule even though they make it a big deal in the manga.

Yeah, and yeah, Goku's accuracy and stamina loss is miniscule even though they make it a big deal in the manga.
Especially when it'll be very hard for Vegeta to even notice it, since the only reason Granolah noticed it at all is because his right eye can spot the weak points in someone's body, which is what he did to Goku

well about the Multiplier thing.
UI Sign Goku didnt phase 73-Moro even with a kick yet the perfected UI form completely stomped 73-Moro.

This seems to imply Perfected UI >>> UI Sign and seems to be a bigger boost in power in respect to UE to SSBlue Evolution.
https://ibb.co/BjSPctX

Last edited:
Wtf, people talking about stamina while in this battle Goku start with MUI, in manga he fight Granolah in for a freaking long time and ranging from Base to SSJ to God to Blue before even goes to MUI thus stamina issue. Not only that but also Goku fight a clone while the real one can observe his weakness. In this scenario Vegeta has no such luxury

Wtf, people talking about stamina while in this battle Goku start with MUI, in manga he fight Granolah in for a freaking long time and ranging from Base to SSJ to God to Blue before even goes to MUI thus stamina issue. Not only that but also Goku fight a clone while the real one can observe his weakness. In this scenario Vegeta has no such luxury
Again. Vegeta took 4 of his vital point hits while Goku got oneshot by the same hit. This is a huge stats advantage in favour of Vegeta.

https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/16093/10-074.0/compressed/g20210721_115651_2340.jpg

https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/16093/10-074.0/compressed/g20210721_115651_2369.jpg

https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/16093/10-075.0/compressed/i20210819_93843_171.jpg

https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/16093/10-075.0/compressed/i20210819_93843_185.jpg

He took 4 of them like nothing.

Meanwhile Goku

https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/16093/10-073.0/compressed/f20210621_141148_212.jpg

Huge stat advantage for UE Vegeta.

https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/16093/10-074.0/compressed/g20210721_115651_2340.jpg

https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/16093/10-074.0/compressed/g20210721_115651_2369.jpg

https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/16093/10-075.0/compressed/i20210819_93843_171.jpg

https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/16093/10-075.0/compressed/i20210819_93843_185.jpg

He took 4 of them like nothing.

Meanwhile Goku

https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/16093/10-073.0/compressed/f20210621_141148_212.jpg

Huge stat advantage for UE Vegeta.
This is bullshit. Those attacks were all regular punches, except for the pressure point that vegeta was 1. Ready for and tried to stop 2. Granolah barely connected 3. It was in the guts which is a non vital organ 4. Vegeta was defeated by the attack before healing. In Goku's case he was hit by the same attack but he was 1. Weakened due to being off guard and vulnerable 2. Goku was struck in the heart which is a vital organ and then struck right in the wound hole and sent halfway across the planet. Goku is the one with the massive stat advantage due to the sheer difference between UI sign and perfect UI.

This is bullshit. Those attacks were all regular punches, except for the pressure point that vegeta was 1. Ready for and tried to stop 2. Granolah barely connected 3. It was in the guts which is a non vital organ 4. Vegeta was defeated by the attack before healing. In Goku's case he was hit by the same attack but he was 1. Weakened due to being off guard and vulnerable 2. Goku was struck in the heart which is a vital organ and then struck right in the wound hole and sent halfway across the planet. Goku is the one with the massive stat advantage due to the sheer difference between UI sign and perfect UI.
Just because he is using a fist . doesn't mean he isn't targetting vital points. Universe 6 Hit targets vital points with his fists as well.

Granolah straight up attacked Vegeta's brain and Brain >>>> heart.

Just because he is using a fist . doesn't mean he isn't targetting vital points. Universe 6 Hit targets vital points with his fists as well.

Granolah straight up attacked Vegeta's brain and Brain >>>> heart.
Nice logic bro, so Vegeta gets punched in the brain and only bleeds a little and is fine but this is vital pressure point technique, but apparently the same technique granolah uses to lightly tap vegeta in the not even vital organ, the guts, and dude immediately coughs out his intestines all over granolah and almost dies.

Also shouldn't Vegeta get Regen as he Regen damage done to him in blue evolution after he transformed into ultra ego?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back