• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soundly Destruction in a E Minor | Vegeta vs Squidward | 3?-8-2

If the range of the hakai is a few meters, then Squidward should be able to knock Vegeta out with the sound of his clarinet thanks to the range advantage.

That being said, voting Bold and Brash.

Squiddy would probably pull out and play his clarinet faster then Vegeta could come up and aura him, so im on the handsomest guy’s vote aswell

yeah because blinking would take the same amount of time was running a marathon cause speed is equalized in this scenerio
Pulling out a clarinet and playing the right notes ins´t the same as blinking lol

I dont think pulling out a clarinet is an equivalent distance of moving 4km’s
The distance doesn´t matter if you are trillions of times faster than light, Squidward would need to pull out a clarinet and still play the right notes, he would, at best, do it at the same time that Vegeta kill him with his aura

The distance doesn´t matter if you are trillions of times faster than light, Squidward would need to pull out a clarinet and still play the right notes, he would, at best, do it at the same time that Vegeta kill him with his aura
Squidward would still being doing that at a trillion times the speed of light, and that would still take less time then Vegeta rushing into Aura Squidward

ok mr man
give-me-your-matchup-and-ill-rate-it-or-also-might-make-a-v0-dglc6q2z7gcc1.jpeg

Wtf people are talking about moving and clarinet being the same time? Unless vegta movement speed is superior to his combat speed(Almost sure vegeta combat speed and travel speed is the same)
Means that squidward will be pulling his clarinet as fast as vegeta can move, and pulling a clarinet to his mouth is moving and playing It(combat speed) less then a meter so even is MFTL+ speeds squidward would be playing It before vegeta moves a meter closer, after all, time has nv limit to how small It can be

I was going to go Incon FRA, but I convinced my self into squidward FRA

I voting inco.

Vegeta would fire a Hakai Ball at Ebony Maw, and he in turn would uses his music instrument to hax Vegeta and defeat him, while the Hakai Ball would hit him and erasing him.

Back