• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soundly Destruction in a E Minor | Vegeta vs Squidward | 3?-8-2

When did Vegeta started a fight with Ki attacks?
Well, sometimes he does, when he bloodlust, like Cell.
Usually he don't, but my logic is that-
Wouldn't vegeta most likely go to meele first?
Well, Squi Squi is 4km away from him, so he most likely use a ranged attack because of how far away he is, because i don't see Vegeta traveling 4km away to punch a guy way weaker than him, when firing a blast is way more easy.
Also, Squidward could dodge the hakai ball
He would't be able to use his clarinet If he keeps dodging. And Vegeta can tag him eventually, because he can make the attack super big.

Well, Squi Squi is 4km away from him, so he most likely use a ranged attack because of how far away he is, because i don't see Vegeta traveling 4km away to punch a guy way weaker than him, when firing a blast is way more easy.
He doesn´t do that in character

He would't be able to use his clarinet If he keeps dodging. And Vegeta can tag him eventually, because he can make the attack super big.
He could use his clarinet before Vegeta do the attack

He doesn´t do that in character
He does fire ki blast from a distance, he don't start with that when the enemy is a few meters away for him trought. But since wardsquid is 4km away for him, he gonna more likely than not, use a ranged attack instead of trying to punch him. Les't see how many times i have to repeat that.
Tentacles are more popular than NTR iirc
I think both lose to either loli or Non-consent.

He does fire ki blast from a distance, he don't start with that when the enemy is a few meters away for him trought. But since wardsquid is 4km away for him, he gonna more likely than not, use a ranged attack instead of trying to punch him.
When did he ever started a fight with a ki blast?

He does fire ki blast from a distance, he don't start with that when the enemy is a few meters away for him trought. But since wardsquid is 4km away for him, he gonna more likely than not, use a ranged attack instead of trying to punch him. Les't see how many times i have to repeat that.

I think both lose to either loli or Non-consent.
actually yeah i agree non con is popular in other media as well and loli is well..a petite body type so thats like everywhere

When did he ever started a fight with a ki blast?
Against Super Perfect Cell
I never said he did.
My response as for you saying that Vegeta don't fire ki blast if the enemy is far away from him, which he does. He never start with Ki Blasts.
My argument, is that he would do in this situation, because Lula Molusco is 4km away from him, and Vegeta have no reason to fly that long distance just to punch him, when he can just use a energy attack from far away, and is far more easy from him to do so.
actually yeah i agree non con is popular in other media as well and loli is well..a petite body type so thats like everywhere
Well, looking back you correct that tentacles is a big star, NTR come just in second or is just as popular.
Non-Consent and Loli i think are a little beyond that, to make a fair comparison.

Against Super Perfect Cell
Cell ins´t a random guy with a strange face lol, he was someone that Vegeta tried everything to defeat and wanted to defeat no matter the circunstances, he never did a move like that more than this time

I never said he did.
My response as for you saying that Vegeta don't fire ki blast if the enemy is far away from him, which he does. He never start with Ki Blasts.
My argument, is that he would do in this situation, because Lula Molusco is 4km away from him, and Vegeta have no reason to fly that long distance just to punch him, when he can just use a energy attack from far away, and is far more easy from him to do so.
Then you are suggesting something out of character lol

Cell ins´t a random guy with a strange face lol, he was someone that Vegeta tried everything to defeat and wanted to defeat no matter the circunstances, he never did a move like that more than this time
Kid buu too, but yeah against Cell he was kinda bloodlust as i said above, but you just ignore it.
Well, sometimes he does, when he bloodlust, like Cell.

Then you are suggesting something out of character lol
I love how you not reading my argument, is like you trying to annoy me, which is working so congrats.
If you don't have a good response, can you not talk?

I love how you not reading my argument, is like you trying to annoy me, which is working so congrats.
If you don't have a good response, can you not talk?
Wow, rude

Vegeta simple doesn´t start with ki blasts, it´s simple to understand, doesn´t matter what you think if the manga and the anime never shows he starting a fight against random people with ki attacks

Wow, rude
Sorry, but like, i saying why i think Vegeta would attack from a distance in this situation, but you keep ignoring my point by bringing up a point that don't matter and already talked about it.
Vegeta simple doesn´t start with ki blasts
True, when he fought people that are just few meters from him he don't start with Ki blast.
But my argument is the he would, since Squidward is super far away from him, a 4km distance, so is way more likely from him to trow a energy attack at him, instead of going into meele.

Sorry, but like, i saying why i think Vegeta would attack from a distance in this situation, but you keep ignoring my point by bringing up a point that don't matter and already talked about it.
"I talked about it"
You literally only said "No, he would" lol

True, when he fought people that are just few meters from him he don't start with Ki blast.
He is more than a trillion times faster than light, 4km doesn´t matter to him

But my argument is the he would, since Squidward is super far away from him, a 4km distance, so is way more likely from him to trow a energy attack at him, instead of going into meele.
And we returned to the same bullshit again

1- He only did that when he was almost bloodlusted

2- He never did that with random characters, he always starts with punches and kicks

wouldn't vegeta firing an energy blast be faster than the clarinet

raising a hand > pulling out an instrument, sucking in air (which squid does always when playing a clarinet), and blowing into it

squidward sweep
tfs_27.png

586c33dd3d1a6f684a7050b515332d60.jpg

Back