• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Win method: KO or being thrown out of the arena. Goku and Vegeta's side will lose only if both are eliminated

Rules, mindset, etc. : Exactly the same as in the Tournament of Power

Forms used: Goku in UI Sign 3 (no MUI in this fight), Vegeta is in SSBE, Jiren at full power (No Burning Ultimate Warrior)

Scenario:

Goku battles Jiren. Both using their full power, they fight evenly with each other but neither of them manage to get the advantage. Vegeta in this scenario was not eliminated yet

Goku (thinking): Oh man, even with Ultra Instinct, I can't seem to get the edge on this guy. At this rate I can't hold Ultra Instinct for much longer

Vegeta: Then it's time for me to defeat Jiren instead

Goku: Good to see you Vegeta, let's defeat Jiren together

Vegeta: Hmph, I don't need you, or anyone else for that

Goku: Oh come on, think about Bulma, Trunk and Bulla, wouldn't you do it for them?

Vegeta: .... Fine, but don't expect me to like it

Jiren: Even with both of you, you'll never defeat me. Universe 11 will win!

This duo solos anime: 2 (CiscoTheSoto, jojo123)

Power is everything: 2 (TauanVictor, Mickey1940)

Ohohohohoho:

super-saiyan-blue-son-goku-vegeta-jiren-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Last edited:
This is a really cool idea. In terms of raw power, Goku would have the edge due to his previous performance against Jiren. I think Vegeta would hold his own, assuming this is the SSBE Vegeta who fought and defeated GoD Toppo and gained another boost in power. These two don't really have good coordination, and I don't think Goku's instantaneous movements would mix well with Vegeta at all. Still, I believe that with Vegeta supporting Goku, his presence would cause Jiren's movements to become off-balanced and sloppy due to having to fight against two powerful opponents at once.

I'd give this to Goku and Vegeta. UIO3 Goku could hold his own and evolve during his battle with Jiren, and if Vegeta lands a supercharged attack against Jiren, it'd weaken him long enough for Goku to finish the job.

This is a really cool idea. In terms of raw power, Goku would have the edge due to his previous performance against Jiren. I think Vegeta would hold his own, assuming this is the SSBE Vegeta who fought and defeated GoD Toppo and gained another boost in power. These two don't really have good coordination, and I don't think Goku's instantaneous movements would mix well with Vegeta at all. Still, I believe that with Vegeta supporting Goku, his presence would cause Jiren's movements to become off-balanced and sloppy due to having to fight against two powerful opponents at once.

I'd give this to Goku and Vegeta. UIO3 Goku could hold his own and evolve during his battle with Jiren, and if Vegeta lands a supercharged attack against Jiren, it'd weaken him long enough for Goku to finish the job.
Couting this vote

We don't have enough support to consider Vegeta hitting an overloaded attack on Jiren, not even the two in sync being able to unbalance Jiren. When Goku and Vegeta fought Broly (who is far less skilled than Jiren), they couldn't choke him in skill and opted for AoE and later fusion.

Furthermore, Goku and Frieza who together demonstrated great coordination were unable to decisively knock out Jiren in the skill and were suppressed at one point in the fight, and this by a completely exhausted Jiren.

Vegeta has a habit of being very rash in combat, Jiren can take advantage of this and with his ability hit an attack powerful enough to knock Vegeta out of combat.

After that, all Jiren has to do is finish the job against Goku.

Voting Jiren.

We don't have enough support to consider Vegeta hitting an overloaded attack on Jiren, not even the two in sync being able to unbalance Jiren. When Goku and Vegeta fought Broly (who is far less skilled than Jiren), they couldn't choke him in skill and opted for AoE and later fusion.
Situations are different though. In the anime, Goku couldn't use UI on command like in the manga and couldn't rely on it against Broly, which is why they fused. Here, Goku is already in UIO3 and Vegeta is in SSBE from the start
Furthermore, Goku and Frieza who together demonstrated great coordination were unable to decisively knock out Jiren in the skill and were suppressed at one point in the fight, and this by a completely exhausted Jiren.
Goku and Frieza weren't strong enough on their own, and all three were exhausted from previous battles. Also, that's not true even if it was the case since all 17 did was support them from the back. The most was done by Goku and Frieza to leave 17 as the last one standing
Vegeta has a habit of being very rash in combat, Jiren can take advantage of this and with his ability hit an attack powerful enough to knock Vegeta out of combat.
He'll have a harder time landing a decisive hit on Vegeta because he'd also have to deal with Goku who is already in Ultra Instinct, so attacking Vegeta would leave him open to an attack from Goku

I'll count your vote though

Goku doesn't have the AP advantage against Jiren. Even after unlocking UIO3 he was still getting overwhelmed and nearly got knocked out
Even if you argue he's stronger it's not by a significant degree, and then goku runs out of stamina gg

Vegeta is a complete non factor in this fight as well, so it's pretty much just Goku vs Jiren

in which case Jiren wins

voting Jiren

What is Vegeta even doing here 😂

He is over 125x weaker off of accepted multipliers and scaling alone

Anyways, Goku is already equal to Jiren, so Vegeta being here is just insurance

Voting for the Saiyan Duo

I'm going with the Saiyans. High difficulty.

Goku at this point can compete with Jiren. Jiren's advantage in the original fight against 3rd Omen Goku was that he had had time to analyze the power from previous showing and push him into a corner as Goku was the only thing he had to focus on Goku. Vegeta's presence will not allow that. If Jiren gets too wrapped up in fighting Goku and Vegeta lands a potshot, it's going to some damage and, far more importantly, open Jiren up for Goku to get real damage in. This puts Jiren between hammer and anvil. Vegeta will not allow him focus solely on overwhelming Goku's incomplete Ultra Instinct and if Jiren goes to deal with Vegeta, Goku will take advantage of Jiren's turned or split attention.

Jiren's main way to victory would be to outlast Goku but I don't know if that's as likely as the duo finally knocking him out or pushing him out the ring.

Well, you gotta factor in that Broly was learning as he fought, mimicking techniques, and even growing more powerful, developing resistances, etc.

Those are base forms.

Jiren still has a somewhat noticeable AP advantage over Goku as shown in their fight, meanwhile Vegeta will amount to almost 0 here as even an Jiren that was holding back was dominating him, SSBKKX20 Goku and Android 17 at once so it comes down to UI Sign Goku vs Jiren.

without any side being able to power up further (MUI or UBW); Im giving this to Jiren mid - high diff since that was how it was headed to in the original fight.

He didn't have an AP advantage, he just countered a trick he's seen before

And SBA assumes the latest version of a thing, so Goku doesn't have anything Jiren can exploit (like his previously subpar offense in comparison to his defense)

Vegeta isn't doing anything substantial here and Goku already was getting forced down by Jiren's ki which pushed him to MUI. I don't see Goku finding a way to pull off the victory here.

Vegeta isn't doing anything substantial here and Goku already was getting forced down by Jiren's ki which pushed him to MUI. I don't see Goku finding a way to pull off the victory here.
SBA would assume this is Third UIO Goku at his peak before unlocking UI, and at that point he was no longer being pressured by Jiren, so he shouldn't have any particular trouble here

To be fair, having Jiren also focus on a full power Vegeta may mean that his attention wouldn't fully be on Goku, since attacking Vegeta may leave him open to attacks from Goku, especially with how well the two fight together at this point

Back