• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, do you have any proof of sanic using RW offensively? If not then it is a NLF to say he can use it in ways never shown before.

In other words you said it's time skip used continuously and regardless if it's for one person or not it would take time Stop resistance to move out of that.

Hst master said:
Godhand1999 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzs8gqmcE4E

Literally stops time indefinitely and takes no effort to use. Hit's time manipulation is nowhere near this. Darkspine is even stronger, so this ability is even more potent and he could likely spam this too. Goku is finished, he's never dealt with an ability like this before.
I can literally see The Ifrit's Hand Still moving. So outside of "Well he's stronger" you haven't proved the now new claim that Time Break is time stop. Meanwhile there's a clip blatantly having Hit saying that he stopped time.
It literally stopped moving at 1:58...

You are just trying to downplay the video at this point and argue from ignornace. Also, that clip is false because as I stated earlier Hit's SKIPS through time this is supported from Vados herself who explains the ability in detail. Hit merely just took himself and the business dude further into time and the time that was stored was sent into another relam. That's most likely where we saw him kill the business dude.

Tony di bugalu said:
Guys, do you have any proof of sanic using RW offensively? If not then it is a NLF to say he can use it in ways never shown before.
Sonic was able to revert Erazor Djinn's realm back to normal 'while also expelling the World Rings' power from his body.'

So yes he can.

Master Xar said:
In other words you said it's time skip used continuously and regardless if it's for one person or not it would take time Stop resistance to move out of that.
You're not reading what I said. The comment you highlighted also supports what I'm saying, lol. Yes, Hit can use time skip continuously on the target but all it does is entrap a person in a state of suspended time. It's like a stasis field where the person can't move anymore. It's not a time stopping ability.

@Godhand That's a artistic choice that the game's artist used in that cutscene. Half the characters in Secret Rings don't even move in cutscenes, and Time Break gets contradicted in the gameplay.

You are just trying to downplay the video at this point and argue from ignornace. Also, that clip is false because as I stated earlier Hit's SKIPS through time this is supported from Vados herself who explains the ability in detail. Hit merely just took himself and the business dude further into time and the time that was stored was sent into another relam. That's most likely where we saw him kill the business dude.

That's literally the format of the cutscene. As several times characters that were moving proceed to then stop in the next panel. And no. Hit has multiple abilities related to time, Skip, Freeze, Stop, Cage of Time, Tides of Time. Unlike DP Sonic who only has Time Break. So when hit blatanty calls an ability time stop it's not contradictive, while Sonic only has Time break and is specifically stated to only Slow It Down.

AshenCrow777 said:
Sonic was able to revert Erazor Djinn's realm back to normal 'while also expelling the World Rings' power from his body.'

So yes he can.
How does that translates to sonic Reality Warping Goku out of existence? Or to overpower him? How is that even RW? He only beat the shit out of him then with Erazon weakened he RW the world back to normal.

You're not reading what I said. The comment you highlighted also supports what I'm saying, lol. Yes, Hit can use time skip continuously on the target but all it does is entrap a person in a state of suspended time. It's like a stasis field where the person can't move anymore. It's not a time stopping ability.

No. If he was skipping time forward there'd be no reason Jiren would be effected if anything. It's not a stasis field he is literally meant to be trapped/stopped in time. I don't get how it "proves your point" but whatever.

AshenCrow777 said:
Wait so Gameplay mechanic=cutscenes now?

Also @Godhand you should drop the Hit thing.
Ooh nice strawman. No. It's trying to use the format of the cutscenes to say sonic has Time Stop when the mechanic in use says differently. Also, Erazor Djinn was already back to normal before Sonic turned the world back to normal via beating the crap out of him.

Ooh nice strawman. No. It's trying to use the format of the cutscenes to say sonic has Time Stop when the mechanic in use says differently. Also, Erazor Djinn was already back to normal before Sonic turned the world back to normal via beating the crap out of him.

The hell are you talking about???? I wasn't stramaning it's because a thread like that pop up sometime ago and there's was a huge debate about it don't know what happen later so my comment was about if the standards changed.

Jeez

ChocomilkAlex said:
@Godhand That's a artistic choice that the game's artist used in that cutscene. Half the characters in Secret Rings don't even move in cutscenes, and Time Break gets contradicted in the gameplay.
You're operating on headcanon. It's not an "artistic choice" and "half the characters don't even move in cutscenes" is not a good rebuttal. Dude, it's an offical cutscene from the game where we quite literally see Sonic stop time and him moving freely within the cutscene. The Time Break is not contradicted in gameplay at all. It slowing Sonic down is merely a game mechanic, in the cutscene Sonic can move freely.

Hst master said:

That's literally the format of the cutscene. As several times characters that were moving proceed to then stop in the next panel. And no. Hit has multiple abilities related to time, Skip, Freeze, Stop, Cage of Time, Tides of Time. Unlike DP Sonic who only has Time Break. So when hit blatanty calls an ability time stop it's not contradictive, while Sonic only has Time break and is specifically stated to only Slow It Down.
That's not "the format of the cutscene" you're arguing from ignorance now. The Ifrit Golem was literally going to crush Sonic in that image, we literally see his hand move until Sonic stopped time to where it stopped. The game is showing you what happened and here you are making up headcanon. Hit's time abilities rely on him skipping time and using the stored time to create an alternate space where he can move freely. Anything else you say is not backed up by what Vados herself has stated in the series.

Hit's time abilities rely on him skipping time and using the stored time to create an alternate space where he can move freely. Anything else you say is not backed up by what Vados herself has stated in the series.

And again unlike TB, Hit has multiple abilities related to time. As I've already said Hit can blatantly call something Time Stop and while Vados refers to another ability. Ad Nauseum isn't gonna help and hasn't been helping.

That's not "the format of the cutscene" you're arguing from ignorance now. The Ifrit Golem was literally going to crush Sonic in that image, we literally see his hand move until Sonic stopped time to where it stopped. The game is showing you what happened and here you are making up headcanon. Hit's time abilities rely on him skipping time and using the stored time to create an alternate space where he can move freely. Anything else you say is not backed up by what Vados herself has stated in the series.

The Wiki lists it as Time Slow, so either agree on what multiple people who created Sonic's page have agreed on, or make a damn crt about it

Is Time Stop the same as Time Slow? I don't think this is a scaling thing unless i'm misinformed.

ElixirBlue said:
Is Time Stop the same as Time Slow? I don't think this is a scaling thing unless i'm misinformed.
No.

Time Stop brings time to a full halt. Time Slow dilates time so things happen slower. Thing is though, no matter how much you slow down time, you can never bring it to an actual stop. Based on this, Time Stop is considered to be the more powerful ability. So, if you can resist Time Stop (which is considered more powerful no matter what), you can resist Time Slow.

So it is a scaling thing... Though, Time Stop is superior to Time Slow as an combat applicable ability but if Someone were to be able to only resist Time Stop but the mortal is still being affected by the flow of time, like aging, then it's still possible Time Slow could still work on them.

Thats not really how we view it, if you resist timestop you resist time slow, as slowing the flow of time is considered a less potent variant of the ability. So for this we assume goku resist sonics time slow as he resist time stop. I understand your logic but I don't think we apply it, especially not as the default assumption...

ElixirBlue said:
So it is a scaling thing... Though, Time Stop is superior to Time Slow as an combat applicable ability but if Someone were to be able to only resist Time Stop but still be affected by the flow of time, like aging, then it's still possible Time Slow could still work on them.
Nope. We had a thread on this a while back.

It was decided that if you resist Time Stop, you can easily resist Time Slow. See here.

Yeah, I don't having any examples of Time continuing to age a person in a Time Stop world other than in a hentai manga, where the person died in the TimeStop because he couldn't continue time anymore cause the tool he had broke. He had died of old age in Timestop but random Hentai stories are not a good source.

Eh, I guess I'll drop the Time Slow still effecting Goku. So, can Goku never age anymore? Like, an elf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back