• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk about wisps since that's still being argued upon but there's still his other items. Though if they came after secret rings I'm not really sure.

But I'm sure magic hands and ring time could help since he's bloodlusted

His time hax wouldn't work. It doesn't matter if Hit's time skip is a mere pocket dimension, Time is still stopped when he is inside of it. If Goku was able to resist time stop against someone who isn't even Low 2-C and now Goku is far beyond baseline, then Time Break isn't going to do anything.

HyperNepsy said:
Idk about wisps since that's still being argued upon but there's still his other items. Though if they came after secret rings I'm not really sure.
But I'm sure magic hands and ring time could help since he's bloodlusted
Sonic keys aren't based off of characters arcs in chronological order. So yeah he can use wisps. That excuse is just a baseless claim to downplay the character.

"Reality Warping (As a Djinn, Erazor can reshape reality in accordance with wishes he grants)"

I can see Erazor using RW in combat and not doing anything to Sonic as Sonic using using his own at the same time, nullifying RW. After all, Erazor really wanted Sonic to be gone.

Huh. Well if he can use wisps then that's Cool. But if not then there's still his other items, might turn him into a ring or something idk.

Also RW

HyperNepsy said:
Huh. Well if he can use wisps then that's Cool. But if not then there's still his other items, might turn him into a ring or something idk.

Also RW
You voting for Sonic?

VioletVoid100 said:
He does use reality warping offensively. He just didn't do it in the fight since the game won't allow you and he's fighting against a guy with similar powers so it would be null.

"Soul Resurrection" if you EVEN try debunking that, you're out of your mind.

His time hax does work though. Since it manipulates both time and space, it stops and slows down time, and it's an actual time hax move. Instead of some sealing or pocket dimension.

Plus wisps, magic hands, and ring time.
He does use reality warping offensively. He just didn't do it in the fight since the game won't allow you and he's fighting against a guy with similar powers so it would be null.

>Only has one fight

>Doesn't use it

There's nothing to extrapolate he does from.

"Soul Resurrection" if you EVEN try debunking that, you're out of your mind.

Ressurection via the Soul Gauge. We've been over this several times now, he's not ressurecting from his soul just because the word Soul is in it.

Plus wisps, magic hands, and ring time.

2 things he doesn't even have access to chronologically and something he won't even use in character.

At this point I'm honestly fine with this being settled as an inconclusive. oh wait new sba rule says that Goku would win because Saiyans can outlive hedgehogs

ChocomilkAlex said:
At this point I'm honestly fine with this being settled as an inconclusive. oh wait new sba rule says that Goku would win because Saiyans can outlive hedgehogs
I'm not sure how relevant it is for the discussion but I going to humor it for myself: Saiyans live 75 to 100 years

Closest age I found was Goku was 44 at the end of DBZ. Couldn't find anything on super.

How long Mobians(whatever games call them) live is unknown. Archie Sonic seems to live the same life span as a human and Sonic is younger than Goku.

Resurrection with soul energy isn't enough he needs a feat of returning to life without a body. Dark spine sonic has one battle where he didn't reality warp his opponent. Did he have wisp/ringtime when he became darkspine?

The pen or the sword said:
Resurrection with soul energy isn't enough he needs a feat of returning to life without a body. Dark spine sonic has one battle where he didn't reality warp his opponent. Did he have wisp/ringtime when he became darkspine?
Nope. Colors is when Wisps debuted and Ring Time debuted in Generations

And yet again all the votes are based on Ressurection, which has repeatedly been countered. Trying to rush into grace because somone fra's on already counter'd reasoning everytime is faulty.

The two arguments I saw were for resurrection and reality warping both of which were debunked, then their were comments on sonic having access to things he didn't have when he became dark spine, which is incorrect. So there argument currently is..... Im not sure, what is sonics win con here?

So, can someone tell me Sonic's wincon if everything has been debunk? Or else, this is a Stomp in Goku's favor and this thread won't be added in any other their wikis.

Nothing has been debunked @zamasu and Elixir, people are just disagreeing and thinking that's equal a debunk and doing circular discussions, if you have a problem to the match bring that to the thread removal thread later on

He's never used his reality warping in combat, he doesn't have items that came out later then his first appearence, and his res only works with an intact body.

These are all facts, his ressurection has no feats of returning to life without a body, thus its assumed he requires it. It being called a soul gauge changes nothing without feats.

He had one fight, and he didn't reality warp

Theuser789 said:
Nothing has been debunked @zamasu and Elixir, people are just disagreeing and thinking that's equal a debunk and doing circular discussions, if you have a problem to the match bring that to the thread removal thread later on
Dude simply saying it isn't debunked doesn't make it so.

Sonic Reasonings..

• Time Break: Goku Resists

• Speed Break: IT

• Resurection: Cannot Ressurect from being vaporized.

• Reality Warp: Doesn't use it in combat

• Ring Time: Doesn't even have

• Magic Hands: Doesn't use in character

• Wisps: Hasn't even met one

Outside of stonewalling no one's given a valid reason as to why Sonic doesn't get One Shotted and Goku doesn't go get a Mocha afterwards.

What reason do you have of Erazor was not trying to use his RW on Sonic? Erazor wanted Sonic gone and has RW at his disposal for being a genie. Same RW he used on the world of Arabian nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back