• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The game literally says he doesn't have to use speed break just to reflect attacks he can also use it if he wants to augment his speed.

"Speed Break is very similar to the Boost. When performing this move, Sonic shouts "Speed Break", before accelerating to such high speeds that he creates a sonic boom, while streaks of fire are released in his slipstream. In this state, Sonic is invulnerable and can take out all manners of enemies and breakable obstacles in his way."

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Master Xar Jiren transcending time is just flowery language, it means the time cage failed to work because he was too powerful.
Again take it up with the site, Vados, a reliable Angel stated it, and that's how Jiren got his time resistance

AshenCrow777 said:
The game literally says he doesn't have to use speed break just to reflect attacks he can also use it if he wants to augment his speed.

"Speed Break is very similar to the Boost. When performing this move, Sonic shouts "Speed Break", before accelerating to such high speeds that he creates a sonic boom, while streaks of fire are released in his slipstream. In this state, Sonic is invulnerable and can take out all manners of enemies and breakable obstacles in his way."
That's not the game. That's the Sonic Wiki.

Goku has instant transmission but okay

Goku instant transmission would still be slower than sonic

Dude if Sonic was somehow faster than Instant Travel he'd have immeasurable speed, which we all know he doesn't have.

Hst master said:
But Hit doesn't stop time, he skips it and uses that time he's stored to create an alternate realm where can move freely.
Sonic can actually slow down time. Goku is not resisting this ability at all unless you have evidence to suggest otherwise. Sonic's time manipulation is more potent than Hit's are. Sonic is already pissed and bloodlusted in this form, therefore he will use the reality warping abilities offensively.

Time Freeze is a thing as Akreious has already pointed out. Time Freeze is literally just his time skip slightly improved.

And again we already know what he'll do as Darkspine Sonic. Repeating "He's bloodlusted" won't change what we see him do.

No it isn't. It's just him using the Time Skip continuously on the opponent. The Cage of Time only renders a person's ability to move freely, Hit is not stopping time just rendering their ability to move at all.

It's nothing like slowing down time EVERYWHERE where everyone is frozen or slowed down in time. The ability only works on one person and it just freezes the person's ability to move.

Yes, Darkspine is bloodlusted therefore he's going to use whatever it takes to kill Goku. Goku is getting reality warp'd it's that simple.

AshenCrow777 said:

Based. I'll help out later tonight

VioletVoid100 said:
Lol both of those boomers suck at reviewing Sonic
I don't want to start another debate but do you actually think that Secret Rings is good? It really seems like the ugly duckling of 3D Sonic games. I personally hate the game but what do I know?

Hit's Time Prison would like a word. Unlike Time Skip, they straight up make it known that Hit is literally stopping the time of the target; trapping them there.

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Time_Priso

Goku as SSB Low 2-C would scale to Jiren's resistance of this.

Godhand1999 said:
Sonic's Time Break actually slows down time and it can work on other opponents as we saw in a cutscene in Secret Rings. Goku gets caught and then gets reality warped out of existence.
Time Stop > Time Slow.

Time Stop by how it works is literally infinitely better than Time Slow. So not sure why Time Break would work on Goku.

That's not time stop. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocZNm4CvtVU

What Hit is actually doing is using the time skip continuously on the opponent to entrap them in a state of suspended time. Hit is actually not stopping time to the point where everyone around them can't move anymore. He's just trapping someone in a stasis where they are unable to move a muscle. It also only works on one person and it takes up a ridiculous amount of energy to use.

Sonic's Time slow can work indefinitely and it can literally slow down everyone from moving. MUI Goku is not going to resist the time break at all.

Then that just proves time skip is a time Stop then since if he was just skipping time forward Jiren wouldn't be affected. Hit was actually planning on keeping Jiren still for the rest of the tournament with over 24 minutes remaining so no, It's not that draining and actually lasts pretty long against opponents it works on.

My dude, that is not a time stop LOL!. Hit is trapping a person in a stasis where their movements are frozen. It can only work on one person, it doesn't affect the surrounding area. Darkspine Sonic can slow down time to the point where everyone is affected. Yes, it's called Hit's trump card for a reason and it uses a lot of energy.

I'm just utterly shocked how quickly everyone engages whenever Sonic (My Hero) gets a good match up.

Sonic FRA for reasons above.

Bloodlusted doesn't mean you suddenly use an ability offensivly you have never before shown the ability to use offensivly. Range isnt related to power when it comes to time based abilities, nor is the amount of time effected, neither of those things are considered indicators of resistance or potency.

btw repeating yourself over and over doesn't make your argument stronger :p

No it isn't. It's just him using the Time Skip continuously on the opponent. The Cage of Time only renders a person's ability to move freely, Hit is not stopping time just rendering their ability to move at all.

It's nothing like slowing down time EVERYWHERE where everyone is frozen or slowed down in time. The ability only works on one person and it just freezes the person's ability to move.

Yes, Darkspine is bloodlusted therefore he's going to use whatever it takes to kill Goku. Goku is getting reality warp'd it's that simple.

I literally just gave a clip where he refers to it as Time Stop.

And no. If he hasn't then, he won't now.

Maybe this is the universe trying to tell us that maybe we should just stop making Goku vs Sonic matches forever?

Naaaaaa!!!!

VioletVoid100 said:
@Choco Nothing^

You know nothing.
Thank you. My copy of secret rings was scratched and failed on my Wii if I pressed the wrong thing but I was dedicate. What a good time. :3

Goku has instant transmission but okay

Goku instant transmission would still be slower than sonic

Dude if Sonic was somehow faster than Instant Travel he'd have immeasurable speed, which we all know he doesn't have.

Code:
are you saying instant transmission is anywhere close to immeasurable
Just no.

Godhand1999 said:
Hit's Time Prison would like a word. Unlike Time Skip, they straight up make it known that Hit is literally stopping the time of the target; trapping them there.
https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Time_Priso

Goku as SSB Low 2-C would scale to Jiren's resistance of this.

Godhand1999 said:
Sonic's Time Break actually slows down time and it can work on other opponents as we saw in a cutscene in Secret Rings. Goku gets caught and then gets reality warped out of existence.
Time Stop > Time Slow.
Time Stop by how it works is literally infinitely better than Time Slow. So not sure why Time Break would work on Goku.
That's not time stop. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocZNm4CvtVU
What Hit is actually doing is using the time skip continuously on the opponent to entrap them in a state of suspended time. Hit is actually not stopping time to the point where everyone around them can't move anymore. He's just trapping someone in a stasis where they are unable to move a muscle. It also only works on one person and it takes up a ridiculous amount of energy to use.

Sonic's Time slow can work indefinitely and it can literally slow down everyone from moving. MUI Goku is not going to resist the time break at all.

Then that just proves time skip is a time Stop then since if he was just skipping time forward Jiren wouldn't be affected. Hit was actually planning on keeping Jiren still for the rest of the tournament with over 24 minutes remaining so no, It's not that draining and actually lasts pretty long against opponents it works on.My dude, that is not a time stop LOL!. Hit is trapping a person in a stasis where their movements are frozen. It can only work on one person, it doesn't affect the surrounding area. Darkspine Sonic can slow down time to the point where everyone is affected. Yes, it's called Hit's trump card for a reason and it uses a lot of energy.
did you not read what you just wrote? You said time skip was him skipping time forward the you described Time Cage as him using Time Skip continuously trapping the opponent in a single target time stop/bind which proves it's a time stop

read that "my dude"

ChocomilkAlex said:
VioletVoid100 said:
Lol both of those boomers suck at reviewing Sonic
I don't want to start another debate but do you actually think that Secret Rings is good? It really seems like the ugly duckling of 3D Sonic games. I personally hate the game but what do I know?

Why are you having an irrelevant discussion that's not even the topic at hand? If you're not contributing then leave, lmao

What's your argument for him not stopping time?

1. It's literally stated to be him stopping time.

2. In the scene where Hit kills the business bruh he time is literally stopped around the fodder security guards.

I've literally been dipping and dodging throughout this thread and I haven't been paying attention to your headcano

Yeah kinda a derail there, I dislike the modern sonic games in general but this isn't the place for such a discussion.

God hand Like I said if you want to argue it isn't a real timestop that's kinda a subject for a crt, at the moment from what I can tell it's treated as a timestop Esq ability.

Violet, How I missed you as well, its always good to meet such a sophisticated lad such as yourself for a second time

@VioletVoid100 I hope you have a good time. My copy finally died on me long ago but it lasted long enough for me to see through the game. Controls could have always improved a lot more but it's the Wii, I went in excepting to try hard.

God, the levels. The wave of nostalgia is coming back to me. XD

Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.

Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and won't hesitate taking injures if it leads to a higher probability of winning a battle.

A bloodlusted character will not be victim to Character Induced Stupidity, and will be much more likely to speed blitz opponents (if doing so is within their powerset).

Sonic can use it offensively the reason he didn't was pure PIS because when sonic starts using is Reality he basically one shot Ted the dude casually by just flicking his wrist and he wasn't aiming to kill he just wanted 5o trap the guy plus Darkspine Sonic is a bloodlusted sonic and the condition of this match is too kill Sonic will use it too take out Goku.

Also dosent burden of proof false on guys to prove that he can't use it in battle because on the wiki it's considered that sonic can actually use it.

Godhand1999 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzs8gqmcE4E

Literally stops time indefinitely and takes no effort to use. Hit's time manipulation is nowhere near this. Darkspine is even stronger, so this ability is even more potent and he could likely spam this too. Goku is finished, he's never dealt with an ability like this before.
I can literally see The Ifrit's Hand Still moving. So outside of "Well he's stronger" you haven't proved the now new claim that Time Break is time stop. Meanwhile there's a clip blatantly having Hit saying that he stopped time.

Anyways the votes are 12/12 this match can go either way so can we all agree its inconclusive?

Before someone people let there emotions get the better of themselves and things gets worse?

That's not what Vados said in the video I linked. She states that Hit doesn't stop or slow down time, what he's doing is skipping through time. Darkspine Sonic's time mainpulation is more potent because it doesn't have a time limit and it can freeze everyone in the area.

If it's not stopping time, then make a CRT about it and see how far you get before an admin closes it.

@Master Xar

"did you not read what you just wrote? You said time skip was him skipping time forward the you described Time Cage as him using Time Skip continuously trapping the opponent in a single target time stop/bind which proves it's a time stop

read that "my dude""

You can not read. The Time Cage is merely just a stasis field that entraps a person in a state of suspended time where they are unable to move. It's not a time stop because everyone else can move freely, it only works on one person. Chaos Control and Time Break could work on the entire area itself where everyone is frozen, except the user himself.

@Godhand your words not mine. Read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back