• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ashen

Can't you not understand I do not care about the damn invulnerability God damn it NFL or not I simply do not care for it sorry if I sound mad and pissed but I'm tired of repeating myself over and over again also that's was not my o ly argument that wasn't even my main 9ne my real argument before you all started wrongly interpreting my words was about that this match will go inconclusive because Sonic's speed will never allow Goku to touch him

And again Goku can use IT to counteract.

Also if the ability is on the page means that's its accepted if you don't like it you make a CRT to remove it as always been like that and SB is not the only thing that grants him invulnerability through out different sonic games but I'm not gonna talk about that

No one said Sonic didn't have Invulnerablility in other forms, only that it was a NLF because of a AP difference.

Second of all when I was saying make a CRT I was literally doing what you guys where doing I even quoted what one of said during the whole thing you all ahave been I don't care make CRT I was calling out on you guys hypocrisy.

Dude, you directed that at me and I didn't tell anyone to make a CRT.

3rd FINALLY you admit that speed break does act as a speed boost because all the others where downplaying how the speed breaks works despite me saying it literally boost sonic as much as he wants.

A. No one said it wasn't a Speed Boost. People were saying IT counters

B. It boosts him a certain speed, not just continuous speed amp and only for travel speed.

It is also important to note that characters won't lose/gain any abilities or resistances which they do/don't inherently posses. However, if an ability have a weakness, condition, caveat, or limitation, stated by at least a valid and uncontradicted statement, then it should be applicable after equalization. these are the official rules for energy equilization unless OP says that energy is equalized KI and Soul gauge are completely different things and thus Instant Transmission will never work.

Dude that's literally regarding abilities like Nen Baptism, where in the world did you pull Verse Equalization isn't SBA from?

"No, it's the attempts at countering the reasonings on why Sonic loses. And they've been answered. Meanwhile you've outright avoided trying to counter the reasoning"

More selectvily ignorance, other people argued against those counters multiple times, which ignores because you don't agree with it, I don't need to argue because this has become a circular argument and the post os reaching 500, plus more people agreed with Sonic's reasons

"Except they're wrong because half of the reasonings are OOC as hell or just go against the Versus Thread Rules and not even bothering to prove why."

So you just conceded that those are reasonings and they are wrong because you don't like them, not because they are actually invalid

"Simple, constant stonewalling."

That doesn't stop a match being added y'know, plus you are the one stonewalling refusing Sonic's win because you simply don't agree with it

A) Except my point is about votes being valid or not, not arguments at all

B) This is high degree of delusion, Sonic is winning so much so that you have to say his votes aren't valid in multiple posts to avoid him of a big L, plus again ignoring the arguments that you dislike

Theuser789 said:
"No, it's the attempts at countering the reasonings on why Sonic loses. And they've been answered. Meanwhile you've outright avoided trying to counter the reasoning"
More selectvily ignorance, other people argued against those counters multiple times, which ignores because you don't agree with it, I don't need to argue because this has become a circular argument and the post os reaching 500, plus more people agreed with Sonic's reasons

"Except they're wrong because half of the reasonings are OOC as hell or just go against the Versus Thread Rules and not even bothering to prove why."

So you just conceded that those are reasonings and they are wrong because you don't like them, not because they are actually invalid

"Simple, constant stonewalling."

That doesn't stop a match being added y'know, plus you are the one stonewalling refusing Sonic's win because you simply don't agree with it

B) This is high degree of delusion, Sonic is winning so much so that you have to say his votes aren't valid in multiple posts to avoid him of a big L, plus again ignoring the arguments that you dislike
E.

So from what I gathered not only an incomplete one time sonic was use but also Goku one shots and has superior speed and by that logic Sonic can't do anything because only one version of sonic was used which he has like 3/4 abilities against end of super series extremely op goku was used that have everything he ever had up until now.

How is this not a stomp?

I am genuinely asking.

@User

So because can't refute it, it's selective ignorance? And Majority =/= correct. It's like saying 2+2=5 because majority agrees.

Nice strawman, no one said they weren't reasonings, I said they were wrong.

That's exactly what stonewalling does.

A.) You're point is only saying their valid because "opinion". Refer ti the 2+2 example.

B.) Except yet again, his reasonings have been considered invalid and instead of proving why they are, you resort to childish mocking. Please prove your arguments because several people have said otherwise.

@Ashen

Because Sonic still has RW, he just won't use it. It's OOC to say he does on anything moving.

It is in character for him to use. He didn't use it in the fight because fighting against someone with the same ability will just be null.

Also DarkSide's vote shouldn't count as we debunk the reasons for Goku already.

@Dark because some moves can't be dodged. Like Blue Cube, Violet Void, Ring Time, The bomb ability (which is OHK), and his enhanced Time break and RW which both manipulate time AND space.

And again that's Extrapolation. And that doesn't stop other characters from using abilities on each other like Metal Madness using Chaos Control on Team Super Sonic.

@hst

You are still misunderstanding my posts, this is getting sad, it's selectvily ignorance you ignore the others arguments refuting yiur other points because you don't like them, never I said anything about not being able to refute It, and you saying it's incorrect because you don't like it is also wrong, Nice false analogy

Yet they are wrong because you simple don't like It, since wrong reasoning for you/=/ invalid, those are completely different things

A) Refer to my counter to the 2+2 example

B)They have been considered invalid in your opinion, because several people, more then yours, have said otherwise as well and already refuted your points, in which the selectvily ignorance comes from

So instead of going to a almost 500 post thread to complaim about invalid votes, you go to a versus removal thread since that's the plce to complain about this stuff

If he couldn't just use it to revert Alf Layla Wa Layla back to Erazor Djinn, then is it really combat applicable? All we see him do is restore the world back to it's former self after he's kicked the crap out of Erazor Djinn, if it were combat applicable, he probably could've used it to revert Erazor Djinn back to former self.

But what??? You guys said it's not combat applicable not that he wouldn't use it because it's not combat applicable these are literally 2 different things he can either use it in battle but just not willing or he just can't, so it's not worth mentioning thus it makes it a stomp since that literally makes Sonic able to 3 abilities (that are useless if we go by what you guys said so far) and again apparently he is outmatched by AP and in Speed this is clearly a stomp than

@User

Dude now you're just repeating "it is you just don't like it" Please prove it, cuz the vptes are invalid whether people fra'd more or not.

Metal didn't know that Sonic knew Chaos Control and this was a 3v1 match, he didn't feel the need to do it, plus Sonic has fought Metal before

@hst, and you are just repeating yourself that the votes are invalid straight up ignoring the people even right now debating reasons Sonic takes this, and yes, getting more FRA does mean you win a versus match,btw we reached 500 posts and we are still in grace for Sonic :)

Gonna throw my 2 cents in:

Even if Sonic had all his current powers and equipment, what's to stop Goku from instinctively dodging all of them?

Goku via the FRA for the Goku side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back