• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what's the 200x stronger thing? I just voted kagura for superior skill and gravity manipulation which counters soru kinda.
Kagura rarely uses Gravity in-character. Also, superior skill based on what? Tashigi has been training in the marines for many years and rose to be a captain. She's skilled and experienced.

Only people who stomped her were hax af or just way better at everything she could do (Vergo, Law, Monet)

Kagura rarely uses Gravity in-character. Also, superior skill based on what? Tashigi has been training in the marines for many years and rose to be a captain. She's skilled and experienced.

Only people who stomped her were hax af or just way better at everything she could do (Vergo, Law, Monet)
She's comparable to erza, and I'm going off erza's intelligence section which shows some very impressive skill feats. Also kagura's gravity stuff is like her only magic, so she's bound to use it to give her the advantage and to counter soru if she gets overwhelmed.

Kagura vs Fujitora in a nut-shell:

Kagura uses Gravity, Fuji laughs and overpowers it with his own, Kagura is stuck on the ground, looks up, and sees a city-sized meteorite falling on top of her head.

----

I'm still on incon for this fight tho. Soru is Tashigi's best bet for getting good hits in, while Gravity could cripple her movements.
Except that Fuji is Massively Hypersonic+ and possibly Relativistic+ when Kagura is confirmed Relativistic. And they have around the same AP without the meteor so she's won by far.

Also, what's up with the OP fanbase to make speed equalized thread of characters with the Kenbunshoku Haki and the Soru? Of course it's gonna be a stomp in that case. Since without the equalized speed Kagura blitz, but with Tashigi blitz. They just can't fight each other.

Soru isn't a blitz, it's just a speed amp.

Tashigi has no good kenbun feats.

This match is fine. Heck, it's in Kagura's favor because of the AP

Except that Fuji is Massively Hypersonic+ and possibly Relativistic+ when Kagura is confirmed Relativistic. And they have around the same AP without the meteor so she's won by far.

Also, what's up with the OP fanbase to make speed equalized thread of characters with the Kenbunshoku Haki and the Soru? Of course it's gonna be a stomp in that case. Since without the equalized speed Kagura blitz, but with Tashigi blitz. They just can't fight each other.
You mean the same outdated speed ratings for one piece, despite them clearly having FTL feats and kagura getting hers off multipliers? Also you realize Fuji has a 3x AP advantage right? "Same ap", my ass. 3.98 Gigatons Versus 1.32 Gigatons, that is not relative lmao. Also, He’s possibly rel+ for a reason, accounted into his speed 100%.

he bodies her lmfao, not just with this, but also far superior precognition, I love how you always find a way to wank fairy tail, just like in the laxus vs kata thread, before me and razuma completely shut you down.

The same person that believes cinematic timing is a thing :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Thanks.

Really it depends his quickly Tashigi can escape gravity if it’s used, sashes vulnerable to an attack if her lifting strength isn’t that much higher.

Hey, I know you're smart,
Hehehehe
how much faster does soru make you?
Significantly faster but not to the point of blitzes, but it depends on the user.
Soru is done by kicking the ground ≥ 10x in an instant. Stronger person, stronger kicks, further movement, faster movement.

Tashigi's only instance in using Soru is against Monet and it wasn't super crazy blitz

If Fujitora has a Possibly Rel+, he's considered faster than Kagura. Fujitora's also got higher AP/Dura and this is without Haki involved. Also, has massively higher lifting strength, so if it does come to gravity vs gravity, Fuji practically stomps.
  • "Around the same AP" what... Fujitora is ~/>3.98GT in AP and Durability via feats of going equal and overpowering Gear 3rd Luffy. Kagura is not even High 7-A+

Everyone speed-equalizes if it's a blitz. Also, Soru is normally just a travel-speed amp, as I've pointed out. Kagura can aim-dodge/block the incoming slash because Tashigi's Attack Speed isn't increased. It is by no means a "stomp". Tashigi's attacks would be the same speed as Kagura's, just that Kagura wont be able to see Tashigi's actual body movement.

<Using a character with only one fight

….Why
Tashigi has a couple Pre-TS fights (She lost to Zoro after a short duel, and then got utterly humiliated by Robin in Alabasta), and a few fights Post-TS (Absolutely stomped by Law's DF twice, was gonna lose to Vergo's Haki in a matter of seconds, and then struggled vs Monet, but held her own)

The massive problem with Tashigi is that she is thrown into fights against people who are practically leagues above her in skill, power, or both. Monet was probably her closest match, but even then, she was no match for the Logia user.

Gonna call bullshit on Kagura being more skilled than Tashigi even if she is she isn't that much more skilled than Tashigi She's been trained in the Navy for a very long time and probably has some training from Smoker, who can catch hands with Luffy.

Also not really sure why people are using "Kagura FRA" whenever most of the reasoning is inherently false. Her Gravity Magic is comparable to Tashigi own LS and she isn't above her in terms of skill, at least to the point where it would mean much. Kagura isn't Zoro.

Gonna call bullshit on Kagura being more skilled than Tashigi even if she is she isn't that much more skilled than Tashigi She's been trained in the Navy for a very long time and probably has some training from Smoker, who can catch hands with Luffy.

Also not really sure why people are using "Kagura FRA" whenever most of the reasoning is inherently false. Her Gravity Magic is comparable to Tashigi own LS and she isn't above her in terms of skill, at least to the point where it would mean much. Kagura isn't Zoro.
I disagree, Kagura is comparable in skill to erza who is this skilled "Gifted (Erza is an infamously powerful mage, having become an S-Rank Mage of Fairy Tail at the tender age of fifteen, and regularly takes on S-Class Missions described as being so dangerous that a single mistake could mean instant death. While she's skilled with a variety of weapons, she prefers the use of swords, being skilled enough to use both a conventional and reverse grip, and can even wield blades with her toes when restrained. She is also an expert hand-to-hand combatant, easily grappling both Natsu and Gray, the former of whom is an equally infamous brawler, to end their disputes and interspersing it into her swordplay to catch foes off guard. Furthermore, she also possesses a keen intellect, methodically picking apart the abilities and limitations of Midnight's Reflector Magic to psyche him out before nullifying it entirely with a special robe)"
I don't know about you, but to me this is far more impressive than training in the navy for a long time, it's not even that long she's only 21, which is like a few years older than kagura.

I disagree, Kagura is comparable in skill to erza who is this skilled "Gifted (Erza is an infamously powerful mage, having become an S-Rank Mage of Fairy Tail at the tender age of fifteen, and regularly takes on S-Class Missions described as being so dangerous that a single mistake could mean instant death. While she's skilled with a variety of weapons, she prefers the use of swords, being skilled enough to use both a conventional and reverse grip, and can even wield blades with her toes when restrained. She is also an expert hand-to-hand combatant, easily grappling both Natsu and Gray, the former of whom is an equally infamous brawler, to end their disputes and interspersing it into her swordplay to catch foes off guard. Furthermore, she also possesses a keen intellect, methodically picking apart the abilities and limitations of Midnight's Reflector Magic to psyche him out before nullifying it entirely with a special robe)"
I don't know about you, but to me this is far more impressive than training in the navy for a long time, it's not even that long she's only 21, which is like a few years older than kagura.
Kagura doesn't scale to everything there, she scales to Erza's swordplay, not Erza's deducing skills or her hand to hand skills.

Gravity manipulation wouldn’t fully pin you down if your lifting strength is comparable but to say it doesn’t do anything when their lifting strength is comparable doesn’t make sense.

Let's not forget that Kagura was powerful and smart enough to overpower Erza's most durable armor, albeit by exploiting its weaker center.

She'd have probably beaten Erza were it not for plot armor.

She was trained by Smoker who in turn can tango with Luffy. Need I go into Luffy's feats? At best Kagura has a negligible skill advantage.
But can Smoker really fight post-timeskip Luffy? I mean, manga Doflamingo freaking one-shot him, and Gear 4th on Dressrosa alone smacked Doflamingo for most of the fight.

But can Smoker really fight post-timeskip Luffy? I mean, manga Doflamingo freaking one-shot him, and Gear 4th on Dressrosa alone smacked Doflamingo for most of the fight.
Doflamingo bodied base Luffy too...?

No one's referring to Gear 4th

That's Doffy, nor Luffy. The entire time Luffy was being outsped and getting bodied because of the Haki and AP disadvantage. Luffy is capable of matching Rob Lucci pre time skip.

Well you said that smoker can tangle with Luffy, and I highly disagree with that. Post-TS Smoker has not once been portrayed as comparable to Post-TS Luffy.
In Smoker's post timeskip Intro while he was in Tashigi's body he put Luffy on his ass

She was trained by Smoker who in turn can tango with Luffy. Need I go into Luffy's feats? At best Kagura has a negligible skill advantage.
Yeah she was trained by smoker, but that doesn't mean she's anywhere near as skilled as he is, in fact she's not even portrayed as close. Kagura's feats are way better.

Image link please?
JCl5WDW.jpg
E6jHofH.jpg

Back