• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"White Ribbon" VS "Hawk-Eyes" (0/8/0)

Kagura Mikazuchi VS Dracule Mihawk
  • Speed Is Equalised
  • Fight Location: Dormus Flau
  • Starting Distance: 500 Meters
  • High 7-A Kagura being used
Kagura Mikazuchi:
Dracule Mihawk: 8 (StrawHatArslan, ElixirBlue, KingTempest, SamanPatou, Donquixote_DeadPanky, LordGinSama, Eminiteable, UchihaSlayer96)
Inconclusive:

V3M2VEv.png

8kqohBs.png

Last edited:
Really, how?
Much superior swordsmanship, haki is hard counter to her abilities, her best ability is her archenemy, which gets evaded by superior swordsmanship and haki. Not to mention the fact that Mihawk should be 6-B, but we're using equal stats here, but he still wins due to his swordsmanship and haki.

Not to mention the fact that Mihawk should be 6-B, but we're using equal stats here, but he still wins due to his swordsmanship and haki.
We're not using completely equal stats in this match, only speed. If you believe Mihawk should be 6-B go make a CRT don't hassle me with that here. But I'll count your vote.

Kagura since she's likely 1.33 gigatons, when Mihawk is ATLEAST 1.1

OK. Was about to agree with your stomp statement, but now its more simply it being clear who wins this than it being a stomp.

Hawk leads with sword skill, for always upscaling to Zoro and other sword users thematically till their match.

Hawkeye has superior Lifting Strength to Kagura, so she can't keep him still like she could in her series. Granted, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt she could slow him down, since this is a fictional vs setting.

I believe thats it from me.

Mihawk FRA

@KlinkyGrape I'll put some input.

Mihawk > Shanks ≥ Kaido >>> Gear Fourth Luffy = 3x Base Luffy > 377 Megatons, so Mihawk >>>>>> 1.131 Gigatons, can amp further with Haki.
Kagura ~ Lisanna > 1/2 of Ajeel > Baseline Large Mountain+, so I guess > 1.33 Gigatons
So Kagura currently has the AP advantage.

I already know both of their capabilities, Mihawk is portrayed to be the strongest swordsman of his verse scaling above many different people with a variety of styles. Kagura's skill is impressive, matching Erza in a prior Key, but it's not impressive to the point of Mihawk's levels. Mihawk outskills.

Speed is equal, so L.

My question is that is Kagura able to hold people down with superior lifting strength?
Kagura is Class G while Mihawk scales above Class T. If she doesn't have those capabilities, then idk how.

I see they have comparable range.

Observation Haki is an issue for her.

I vote for Mihawk for slash spam, Precognition, and far better skill.

Profile says high 7-A but gives scaling to 1-shoting a high 7-A+. That High 7-A+ is rated as much higher than 1.95 gigaton.

So as a minimum she should be able to one-shot 1.95, while Mihawk at best 1-shots 1.1.

At maximum she can one-shot characters in a higher tier (the upper half of the same tier depending how you look at it) than Mihawk.

She has the AP advantage unless I missed something.

Oneshotting a High 7-A+ doesn't make you jump a tier, it's a useful indication but doesn't mean she oneshots Mihawk, who still has a likely higher that somewhat makes the things even, imho.

Besides that, I vote Mihawk for much higher skill and likely experience, and also haki.

Last edited:
Back