• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"White Ribbon" Kagura Mikazuchi Vs. "Demon Bamboo" Vergo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are High 7-A, who wins?
Base Vergo with Armanent Haki
Kagura's X792 Key
Speed Equalized

Vergo (2 Gigatons): Bernkastelll, joshpiece, FluffyCreatureZ, Ryuga21, MonkeyOfLife
CinCameron20, Veloxt1r0kore, NomsNoms

Kagura Mikazuchi (1.33 Gigatons):

Vergo_anime.png

Kagura_in_X792_Render.png

Last edited:
I don’t know if it’s a stomp since I don’t follow FT but I think Vergo wins quite easily. Ap Advantage, better senses with haki, Can amp his stats with multiple techniques.

Kagura's advantages are arguably better skill. But... Vergo's advantages are... Ap advantage, enhanced senses, extrasensory perception, precognition, stat amp upon stat amp upon stat amp upon stat amping the stat amp, better stamina and better lifting strength which counters gravity magic. I don't know if this is a stomp but I do know that this is going to be extremely one sided.

Vergo takes this via superior experience and skill on top of his big physical stat advantage and that he can soak damage and wont flinch. It took dismemberment (via Spatial manipulation) to incapacitate him.

Kagura's method of combat revolves around her physical capabilities, skill, and speed. Vergo has her beat or matched in each category, and can enhance each further via Rokushiki or Haki. If he were, for example, to use a Shigan enhanced jab with his haki-imbued bamboo stick, he might outright break her sword in a matter of seconds of a continuous flurry.

That's another thing, if Kagura loses her blade via disarm or it is broken, what does she have? Vergo is just as effective with or without his weaponry.

Kagura is skilled enough to get a few hits in, but even if she drew blood, it would not slow Vergo down in the slightest. Dude ate Diable Jambe kicks and Haki-imbued punches that sent him flying, and he got right back up and wasn't even stressed.

So yeah, TL;DR, Vergo wins via superior stats, amps, skill and particularly endurance. Full body Armament would prevent Kagura from landing a crippling blow.

Tbf, it most definitely isn't a stomp. If Kagura were to, say, land a deep enough cut on Vergo's carotid, he'd be screwed within a minute. Just that it's a very unlikely scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back