• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eminiteable

He/Him
X792 Kagura and Post-Timeskip Tashigi are being used
Starting Distance:
5 meters
Starting Location: Domus Flau
Speed is equalized

Tashigi: 2 (CinCameron20, StrawHatArslan)
Kagura: 6 (Zackra1799, FluffyCreatureZ, Loyd, Sonicflare9, Eseseso, Schnee_One)
Incon: 0

yPAyywC.png
xSbLRyn.png

Last edited:
Tashigi’s only issue is how she gets around gravity manipulation, as I don’t think she has the lifting strength for it

14.jpg
7.jpg

Probably is...
tbf, both those cases are an inferior version of Luffy who was suffering mentally from Robin leaving the crew. Luffy couldn't even be bothered to TRY to escape being trapped between two buildings, but once Nami revealed the truth that Robin did everything to save them, Luffy instantly broke out.

Enies Lobby Luffy could see Blueno mid-Soru and could keep up with Zoan Lucci's movements.

Tashigi is a bit lack-luster here due to lack of feats. Her only known Rokushiki technique to have been trained is Soru, which is just a speed amp. Using the basic version merely increases travel speed, and Tashigi has no techniques that utilizes anything beyond basic applications (including her Haki).

That being said, she does use Kenbun and Armament, so she has AP/Dura amps on top of being able to sense Kagura's movements even if she gets out of sight... but again... BASIC applications.

Honestly, it can go either way. Tashigi has an initial advantage, but Kagura could win if Gravity allows her to land blows.

Inconclusive. There's no way to compare them in terms of experience and skill. Tashigi lacks in development, and Kagura is basically a one-trick that isn't guaranteed to work.

Enies Lobby Luffy could see Blueno mid-Soru and could keep up with Zoan Lucci's movements.
That's true... But that's luffy who is predicting or got much faster reaction for learning gear 2nd... Luffy also learns very quickly... But 🤷‍♂️ this is not luffy...
13.png

I don't know... Seems like it usually blitzes opponents...

That's true... But that's luffy who is predicting or got much faster reaction for learning gear 2nd... Luffy also learns very quickly... But 🤷‍♂️ this is not luffy...
13.png

I don't know... Seems like it usually blitzes opponents...
It's beneficial, yes, but it's not a blitz in most cases.

Nami caught Kalifa mid-Soru and blocked attacks from her despite sometimes not being able to react fast enough. Luffy in base was able to keep up with Blueno's Soru visually. Luffy KO'd Koby mid-soru, etc.

@CinCameron20 Adding onto Gravity manipulation, it’s scale is that of the entire arena. So she can make a gravity center a few hundred meters apart.
Yeah but it's not a guarantee win. It would slow Tashigi down, but I don't see how it's going to incapacitate her. It would give Kagura the overall advantage, but she doesn't instantly pop it in-character.

Kagura vs Fujitora in a nut-shell:

Kagura uses Gravity, Fuji laughs and overpowers it with his own, Kagura is stuck on the ground, looks up, and sees a city-sized meteorite falling on top of her head.

----

I'm still on incon for this fight tho. Soru is Tashigi's best bet for getting good hits in, while Gravity could cripple her movements.

Voting Kagura. She's about 200x stronger than tashigi, so she's getting crushed the instant kagura's drops her gravity.

Yall really set this mini Issho against a regular swordsman with AP amps huh

Tashigi > Monet > BOS Base Luffy >>>> Paramount War Saga Luffy > Thriller Bark Arc Luffy > Enies Lobby Saga Luffy >>> Skypiea Saga > 1.05e9 kg

Kagura ≥ Base Erza ~ Base Wendy >~ different people who are ~ Hades who pulled off the feat of 1.1e9 kg

So idk, not too far off

Calling Kagura's skill a "one-time trick" isn't correct, she's an S-Class mage with plenty of experience and could at the very least match Erza in skill.

No she can’t dodge given it’s massive range.

@CinCameron20 How quickly does she use Soru?
Well, Tashigi's lifting strength just got upgraded, so I'm leaning towards her now.

By "how quickly", I'm assuming you mean how "quick will she DECIDE to use it", and I'd say if she thinks she is in danger.

They'd be using their blades for the most part since they're pretty much one-trick ponies, but now I say Kagura's gravity will be less effective since Tashigi is practically superior in LS now.

One of two things in Tashigi's favor could happen:
  • Kagura gets pressured, uses Gravity, Tashigi uses Soru to dodge the next attack and compose herself (Even while weighed down, surely Soru would allow her enough speed to avoid the next flurry of attacks for a moment or so).
  • Kagura gets an advantage with the blade, so Tashigi surprises her with Soru, either staggering Kagura, or landing a successful blow.
Keep in mind Soru can allow the user to vanish from the sight of people who are comparable in base speed, but the user's attack speed isn't amp'd so it's possible to aim-block/dodge.

Obviously, other cases could lead to Kagura getting an edge, and these two are so ridiculously under-developed as characters in general that this could go either way.

However, Kagura has no reliable answer for Soru other than aim-blocking/dodging whereas Tashigi can actually withstand the gravity, so I say Tashigi wins with high/extreme-diff, purely because of Kenbun Haki (basic af), LS =/> Kagura's, and Speed amp.

TBH, this isn't even a fun fight. Boring character kits, smh.

Back